Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak (6822 Views)

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Odunlade Adekola: Hottest Yoruba Male Actor - What Do You Think? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak by pappykay1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
In the Yoruba sector of nollywood today, one thing is very obvious. And that is the fact that Odunlade Adekola is the most sought-after actor in the industry. No cast seems to be complete without giving the Abeokuta bred actor a significant role in it. The tall and good looking thespian who recently added a bundle of joy to his young family is surely an actor with depth and thoroughness and that seems to have been the cutting edge for him so far. Recently, Saheed Ojubanire caught up with the easy-going actor who won the award of the best actor of the year in the maiden City People Entertainment Award last year, at H.Kod hotel, Abeokuta, where he came to shoot a movie. He spoke about why he is very hot, his relationship with female colleagues and fans and why he was not able to pursue his dream of becoming a lawyer. Excerpt.

http://hiphopcrooner..com/2010/10/how-i-emerged-as-hottest-yoruba-actor.html

(1) (Reply)

Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way / Photo: Rihanna Caught Staring At Nicki Minaj’s Bountiful B00bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.