Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,668 members, 7,854,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Efficacy Of The Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Efficacy Of The Anointing (330 Views)

Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo / The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Efficacy Of The Anointing by kpakpandoN(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
There is power in the anointing, it makes the carrier do what is ordinarily, humanly impossible. From the Acts 10:38, you would see that Jesus was only able to achieve all He did because of the anointing. No wonder one of His divine titles is Christ the Anointed. Jesus performed miracles through the anointing. For example, In John 9, He produced brand new eyes for a young man who had been blind from birth. The good thing is that He wants us – believers, to do greater works than He (John 14:12). That is why He promised to send the Holy Ghost – the medium of anointing, to us as we see in Acts 1:8:
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

As believers we can do all things through the anointing provided we are willing to surrender to the Lordship of the Baptizer in the Holy Ghost. As you would see from the Bible reading for today, the anointing can destroy all forms of barriers to miracles, including the barrier of sin. When, in John 9:2, the disciples asked Jesus whether it was the man He healed or his parents who had sinned, He said neither of them did! This is surprising because according to Romans 3:23, all have sinned and this is an eternal truth. What happened with the blind man however, was that anointing had destroyed the barrier of sin that would have denied him his miracle. This is what the anointing can do.

If we would do greater works, we must seek anointing through the work of Jesus’ atonement and press on to holy living. When we fail in our consecration to the Lord and also lack anointing, we begin to find excuses as to why miracles are not happening. While it is true that sometimes the people we are praying for may not have faith and may not be living right, we cannot deny that Jesus healed many people who lacked faith, He did this by the power of the anointing. Beloved, whether it is you who wants a miracle or you want it for someone else, the key factor is anointing. Receive the anointing as you believe In Jesus’ name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: The Efficacy Of The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
kpakpandoN:
There is power in the anointing, it makes the carrier do what is ordinarily, humanly impossible. From the Acts 10:38, you would see that Jesus was only able to achieve all He did because of the anointing. No wonder one of His divine titles is Christ the Anointed. Jesus performed miracles through the anointing. For example, In John 9, He produced brand new eyes for a young man who had been blind from birth. The good thing is that He wants us – believers, to do greater works than He (John 14:12). That is why He promised to send the Holy Ghost – the medium of anointing, to us as we see in Acts 1:8:
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.....
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
OP, I think you should ask your pastor there where his supposed anointing comes from since God denies him and his kind.

According to God, in His new administration/Kingdom, He alone is shepherd over His sheep and He alone is Teacher to His sheep.

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
So who appointed/annointed your pastors who regard themsleves as shepherds over God's flock?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Assume The World Ends Predictably, What Happens? - The Options / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Messages / Bishop Oyedepo God Will Visit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.