Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. (815 Views)

Abia guber: There Will Be Blood Shed if... - Ginger Onwubise spits fire / Blood Shed In Ekiti State(presidential Election) / Blood Shed In Akwa Ibom As The Result Of PDP Ward Congress In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by walelondon: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
When he decided to serve under a fundamentalist, he lost all sense of responsibility to his God, himself and his followers. Him and his master, Buhari, made statements that where meant to trigger these religious bigots and mentally enslaved northerners. BB and all their followers are a group of beings, Nigeria doesn't need at this time, The muslim killing christians have suddenly forgotten the vice presidential candidate of their father was a christian. What can Bakare say concerning his christian brethrens that have been maimed in the north. As churches have been burned in Kano, I hope these trigger happy boys also locate Bakare's church in Lagos and burn it down.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by Kilode1: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'm proud of Bakare and his political fight.

I wish we have more "Men of God" with balls of steel like him. When he was championing the Save Nigeria Group and doing rallies to save y'all from "Turai and the Cabal" no one complained. Now he is bad?

We need to get some perspective people.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by walelondon: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
He should have remained in Save Nigeria group, With that he would have saved himself this folly. He is a critic, and critics are never good leaders. The Bible I know, says, '' do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers'', Can u pls tell me what Bakare just did. In the final analysis, when the protest are being judged, Bakare and Buhari must be held responsible for inflammatory statements.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Poster, all this for attention?
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by Arkhin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Some people write as if their brain is located at the sole of their feet.Did Bakare or Buhari order anybody explicitly to kill or burn house? That's always the problem,you'll never face the real issue at hand.Apply your head before posting anything because you'll always spark people's sensibilities.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by Nchara: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
OP, you are mostly correct. BB (Buhari Bakare) must combinatorially take the blame for what destruction their senseless followers have wrought.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by sirabbey(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Human beings were created a free moral agent by God and will ever remain so, Just as God can not be held responsible for the evils of his creatures (having given all the will to choose and follow his desires) so also Buhari and more so Bakare can not be held accountable for the barbaric behaviour of some sects in the North, without any iota of evidence supporting the call and instigation of these violence by either Buhari or Pastor Bakare.
No doubt Bakare forays into the murky waters of Nigerian politics and the manner he went about it disappointed many Christians who felt he had stoop from a higher calling to answer a popular call yet the sincerity of his motives and courage is something to appauld. Issues must be separated from personality. Bakare started from where the higly successful Martin Luther king jnr and other Christian minister reformist started; but where did he go wrong--? that is left for him to discover in his chamber ALONE WITH GOD.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by Kilode1: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
walelondon:

He should have remained in Save Nigeria group, With that he would have saved himself this folly. He is a critic, and critics are never good leaders. The Bible I know, says, '' do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers'', Can u pls tell me what Bakare just did. In the final analysis, when the protest are being judged, Bakare and Buhari must be held responsible for inflammatory statements.

I'm sorry but the bolded is a fable, absolute BS! it is Naija beer palour talk at it's worst and an often repeated old-wives tale. It has no value where serious politics is being discussed.

Critics can and do become leaders.

What is a critic anyway? Is Tinubu not a critic? Bola Ige? Awolowo, Oshiomhole?

Have you heard of the great Lech Walesa of Poland
see --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech_Wa%C5%82%C4%99sa#Presidency

OR

Ever read about Luiz InĂ¡cio Lula da Silva of Brazil? even Obama na "critic" at one point.
see--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luiz_In%C3%A1cio_Lula_da_Silva#Union_career

You cannot get more "critic" than those great men, human right activists and labor leaders, they became leaders and good ones too.

My brother, Please perish that thought of "critics don't make good leaders" I've only heard people say it Nigeria. nowhere else!

It is rubbish subjective nonsense. It is a perfect example of the type of silly popular Naija political discourse and false talk that's robbing us of good leaders. angry
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by 2mch(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ OP,

WHy? Did he kill your family? You obviously dont know your rights as a citizen. If it not your fault. Hunger, poverty and deprivation by PDP is killing your brain cells. Did you see him arming the trouble makers? He is a Nigerian and has freedom of speech and association. If you dont like it, jump off third mainland. There is a law in the crazy land of Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Must Not Be Excused From These Blood Shed. by ahidjo: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=14pt]BLAME the criminals that rigged elections in SS and SE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Us Airplanes Crash Lands Easily This Days / Alex Ibru, the Guardian publisher, is dead. Jonathan, Govs, Others Mourn / Middle Belt Should Stop Playing The Northern Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.