Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday (56863 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by wany(f): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She will Continue to receive more gifts from that man as Long as she remains Loyal and Respectful and Submissive to that man.
Check properly the guy is super rich he deserves it.note he his super rich undecided
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by wany(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
femi4:
You can say that again....To get the best from your man, treat him like a King
To get the best from your women treat her like a queen.which he just did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by wany(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

And what has what you're saying got to do with this man buying his wife a gift
A lot dear,that is one of the adelekes,repeat adelekes.submission comes naturally and respect .but not with broke dudes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
MozB:
These are not the kind of things we need on front page abeg. People can check this kind of things on their "followed boards"

Nairaland is in decline.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by kenfarm(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
It sweet when cash dey
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
southsouthking:
After selling my Facebook for him because I was desperate to eat something yesterday, he blocked me, change the primary phone number of the Facebook and now i don't have access to the account again.
Why are human beings heartless.
Karma will surely meet him sooner than expected.
Avoid doing business with him please.
He is a thief and a crook.

Metu2016 is his moniker.
This is the frauds email address. metuuche2016@gmail.com
But u sold it already naa.. what did u think he wanted it for, ur pictures or wetin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by femi4: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
wany:

To get the best from your women treat her like a queen.which he just did. undecided
A queen doesn't exist in isolation. If you don't bring out the King in him, forget about getting the treatment of a queen

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Bopawusi: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What about cooperative association with the"Nigeria tag"

Like the price

Your what's app
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Bopawusi: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
MaryamUmar2020:
Nice one but I'm waiting for the person that will feed the hungry and upgrade someone's life just to celebrate his spouse's or child's birthday.

We register business names with CAC for 15k only and LLC for 35k only. Check my signature for details

Ur what's app contact?

+2348162050406
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Beautiful! HBD LLNP cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bopawusi:

Your what's app
You can say it here, I can't risk giving out my WhatsApp here on NL.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by wany(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
femi4:
A queen doesn't exist in isolation. If you don't bring out the King in him, forget about getting the treatment of a queen
Dude take it or leave it,she targeted right .try and make yourself a target ,let see if you will be targeted, I doubt undecided
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by femi4: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
wany:

Dude take it or leave it,she targeted right .try and make yourself a target ,let see if you will be targeted, I doubt undecided
May God grant you the spirit to assimilate and comprehend.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by lookingfly: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let me hear word, abeg. So, I should begin to reply to every DM? Why exactly? It's not like you guys even have pure intentions. I am selectively available.
continue your yanga uhhhmmm! No blame anybody again uhhhmmm!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Chioma99(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advertised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Famousdex1: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
SpellingBot:

....his....her......

BTW. What did she receive 3 months ago?
Baby.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Casper21: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
These people have nothing to do with money again. I'm rich, I have houses, surplus cars that my wife drives aswell, businesses so why would I buy another expensive car when the ones in my compound are not all in use? I rather use that money and help the needy, those families in the street surviving to eat. God bless me with that money and see the lives of people change for good.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oblongata:
Make dem no chioma this one o

grin

Are you insinuating Chioma’s predicament?
She is not stupid and the man showed her respect by doing everything correctly before she moved her in.
They married between Dec 2019 and Feb 2020. They had their baby in January 2021.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Ever8090: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
I no sure say that place na Nigeria oooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Dre090: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
This guy low key life though
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by slimfit1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
You won't believe that they were born into a fortune but behave like sudden rich children.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by ofiko123(m): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Congratulations to the wife...
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2021
southsouthking:
After selling my Facebook for him because I was desperate to eat something yesterday, he blocked me, change the primary phone number of the Facebook and now i don't have access to the account again.
He is a thief and a crook

Metu2016 is his moniker.

Report him to mods for a permanent ban of the account as far as u prove he is a scammer
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2021
slimfit1:
You won't believe that they were born into a fortune but behave like sudden rich children.
For celebrating his wife's birthday? They? Apart from Davido, what do you know about the remaining of them?
They are not the lousy type, Davido is an artiste.
There's nothing wrong with celebrating a wife on her birthday.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by maiiilooo(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2021
alfasexy:
Ugly things.
Bad belle
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by southsouthking(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
southsouthking:
He is a thief and a crook.

Metu2016 is his moniker.

Metu2016
Re: Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday by Chioma99(f): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
i really don't know about spinach farming and am yet to see enough information on it here in nairaland.
please is spinach farming really also profitable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! / The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) / Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.