Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (34556 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Eastcaostboy: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
udoka2013:
All the kidnapping and security challenges happening in the north, we did not see him there. Hmm! N-i-g-e-r-i-a !
Because you cause your problems by yourself
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by acumen90(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
With evidence, BokoHaram claims responsibility for downed Nigerian Airforce jet.

Nigerian Airforce absolves Boko Haram from responsibility.

#IPOB denies responsibility for Owerri prison jailbreak.

Without evidence, Nigerian Police insists IPOB is responsible.

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by udoka2013: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Because you cause your problems by yourself
meaning the Americans are responsible for what is happening in the north.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by udoka2013: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
alizma:

The situation in the North is above police that is why is being handled by the army, airforce while police only play assistance role
oh thank you for your highlight. I can now understand that Gumi is a major general in the Nigerian army. I beg tell me another story.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Aksnoopy: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

Shame suppose catch this IGP

A whole fvcking Police Headquarters

Buhari's Nepotism caused all these, Former Inspector General of Police before Adamu was just a commissioner when Buhari single handedly made him an IG because of his role in Kano Election.... Many AIG and DIG with experience and sense got retired because of just one guy, this Adamu also got many quality hands retired because of Nepotism. You sack 400 level students and made a jambite 100 level student Head of department

While NDA course class 18 were still in service, Buhari retired all of them to make Burutai Chief coarse 25 the Army Chief, while retiring trained men of coarse 18 to 25

Ihejirike of coarse 18 was also made Chief of Army Staff when coarse 9 got retired by Jonathan

Obasanjo was far worst, he just retired everyone randomly because he was scared of a coup, the retirement was with immediate effect you receive the letter that your service was no longer required

Buhari also retired some course 25. My uncle was among, he didn't even enjoy his generalship which was about a year old when buhari won the election and retired him and selected others.
Very painful.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by techmo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Buhari also retired some course 25. My uncle was among, he didn't even enjoy his generalship which was about a year old when buhari won the election and retired him and selected others.
Very painful.

How will others commit and dedicate to service with such treatment .. it's truly sad

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Duplexxx: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
We the Nigerians do not welcome terrorist in our country
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by freshvine(f): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sir, please try and visit Ebonyi State. Human lives and property were lost there too.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Sunday2021: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
I wish they will just send him one bullet,may be they will take these ipob terrorists serious. These bastards called ESN have been killing policemen and soldiers but nothing was done. Maybe if one senior officer from the police or army is killed by ipob terrorists then they will take them serious.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kebbiprince: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
mmadu4:
thankfully i left Nigeria when i had the opportunity im proud of being a nigerian but not proud of the leadership and things that are happening, when will this country ever get better? the government doesnt care about you or me . this is just the beginning soon lynching and death will befall all the politicians in nigeria enough is enough .
Like people aren't been killed daily in the USA by Gun owners, if you like go to mars it isn't safe there, nonsense
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Cmanforall: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
jlinkd78:
In saner clime this man should have tendered his resignation
He's been replaced
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by okorogodwin4(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Which IGP old one or new one
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Incognito403: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
jlinkd78:
In saner clime this man should have tendered his resignation

In saner climes Abaribe should be hung by his balls.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kaymansion(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
Main while he has already been fired! Medicine after death
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by majole: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
EX_IGP Adamu, your replacement has been announced aka a Boko_haram IGP from Yobe. Adamu you were not Boko_haram enough hence your retirement
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Incognito403:

In saner climes Abaribe should be hung hanged by his balls.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by orikoku: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Watch out, they'll still attack before weekend. Employ unemployed graduate they won't. It has been eccalated to something else. God help us.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Inquisitor97(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Pacesetter123(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
SpellingBot:

Always capitalize your i's

grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by goxx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
udoka2013:
All the kidnapping and security challenges happening in the north, we did not see him there. Hmm! N-i-g-e-r-i-a !
You're foolish. Bandits and Boko Haram didn't attack police headquarters in all their atrocities. He visited because police headquarters was razed.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Rodwave: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Commission, transmission, transmission...I mean commission
Hahaha
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by udoka2013: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
goxx:
You're foolish. Bandits and Boko Haram didn't attack police headquarters in all their atrocities. He visited because police headquarters was razed.
well, I am not an advocate of violence, whether big or small. The fact remains that when some fulani killed many people in Eboyi very recent we did not even hear from him. When almost 400 school children was kidnapped in Niger state, only Gumi visited, just to mention but a few. By your words, I perceived that you are an indomie generation or you are untrained lot.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mmadu4: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Like people aren't been killed daily in the USA by Gun owners, if you like go to mars it isn't safe there, nonsense

the crimes in USA is nothing compared to Nigeria .EVEN ordinary ghana is like a safe heaven compared to nigeria. i hope you dont get hit by spray bullet . be safe
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mmadu4: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
SpellingBot:

Always capitalize your i's

mr teacher leave the errors and adhere to the message . sheep
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kebbiprince: 5:14am On Apr 07, 2021
mmadu4:

the crimes in USA is nothing compared to Nigeria .EVEN ordinary ghana is like a safe heaven compared to nigeria. i hope you dont get hit by spray bullet . be safe
You and your cursed family will be the ones to get hit by a gunman in USA and u will die miserably of which the white man no even send una because they see u all in their land as apes, monkeys and nuisance
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mmadu4: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You and your cursed family will be the ones to get hit by a gunman in USA and u will die miserably of which the white man no even send una because they see u all in their land as apes, monkeys and nuisance

lol its obvious you are clown .no need to exchange words with you
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kebbiprince: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2021
mmadu4:

lol its obvious you are clown .no need to exchange words with you
E pain am ooo grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mmadu4: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

E pain am ooo grin grin cheesy grin

pain me for wetin? clowns have nothing on me
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kebbiprince: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2021
mmadu4:

pain me for wetin? clowns have nothing on me
See pain oo grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by zoedew: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2021
THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO DRAW HIS ATTENTION TO THE CHALLENGE POSED BY MURDEROUS FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Ttipsy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 15
pedrilo:
This administration is too obsessed with south east.
Borno, yobe, zamfara, adamawa, Kaduna and others are facing worse security challenges, why so much interest in SE tho?
I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.