Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region (520 Views)

Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Jonathan’s Re-election Only Solution To Peace In 2015​ – Godswill Akpabio / Anambra State Guber Election Only God Or Massive Rigging Can Stop Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region by blacksta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
"The result from SS and SE is simply ridiculous coupled with the rigging video we all saw on youtube from rivers" .  - says  LAGOSBOY

Only Sadam Husieen , Mobutu, Robert Mugabe and Honsi Mubrack  (Dictators) acheived feats of 99% of Votes declared for.

If hear you  say free and fair election  " I WILL SLAP YOU REALLY HARD "

what the hell is wrong with you Nigerians

I hereby recommend  that JEGA should declare a presidential elect based on SW Results
Re: Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
I believe so too.

SWesterners have been quiet ad watching, watching how all this will pan out.

Too quiet.
Re: Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region by 2mch(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
SW has nothing to do with this and should stay the neutral party. If Nigeria divides we all go our separate ways, no North or South. Imagine the rigging capability of SE and SS in a Southern Nigeria shocked shocked shocked. God forbid. We are quiet because we have achieved freedom from PDP. grin
Re: Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
I used to marvel when Saddam, Mubarak and others released 98% results

Now I see how our ppl in the SS and SE can outdo Ahmedinejad and Hugio Chavez
Re: Free And Fair Election Only Took Place In The Sw Region by EkoIle1: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
2mch:

SW has nothing to do with this and should stay the neutral party. If Nigeria divides we all go our separate ways, no North or South. Imagine the rigging capability of SE and SS in a Southern Nigeria shocked shocked shocked. God forbid. We are quiet because we have achieved freedom from PDP. grin

They are.

Out of 15 million registered voters in the SW, only 2.7 million show face and those are all ibo people.

This foolishness is non of our business, ours is only to kick PDP out of our backyard/communities and we are exceeding, the remaining PDP governors are next.

(1) (Reply)

The Abokis In Nigeria / We Dont Need More Security In The North- Cpc! :0 / Lagos State Evacuates 84 Corps Members From Jigawa, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.