Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike (3275 Views)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Emergingnation(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Imo: I have been wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike

Ralph Uwazuruike the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has berated the Nigeria Police Boss for casting blame on Indigenous people of Biafra quickly without thorough investigation.

You will recall that the Imo State Prisons was broken into which led to the freedom of over 1850 prisoners, not up to 2 hours of the attack the Nigeria Police released a statement casting IPOB to be behind the attack.

Although the Indigenous People of Biafra has washed it hands saying they never engineered the attack and as always been a peaceful organization.

Ralph Uwazurike who appeared on BBC News Pidgin said he has been wrong thinking that there is security in the south east but this incidence made him to rethink and appreciate the Eastern Security Network Formation while berating the Nigeria Police and intelligence agencies of being incompent.

He also noted that it was premature to pin-point a peaceful group (IPOB) for carrying out the freedom attack on the Nigeria prison in Imo State.

“So Supposing after investigation you then discover it was not IPOB, what will the Nigeria Police Do, it is very premature to point them without investigation.”

“Up to hundred Unknown gunmen came into Owerri, Where they were planning it no body knew, the DSS didn’t get any intelligence what are they even working, the conspiracy was carried out and no one knew about. They came into Owerri sacked Prison service, Sacked State CID, God save us they didn’t carry our governor Hope Uzodinma.

“I was expecting the Nigeria Police boss and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency boss to resign for their incompetence”

Ralph Uwazurike also berated Nigeria president, Muhammadu Buhari for not given orders to killers of Ebonyi people and more also.

https://authenticng.com/imo-i-have-been-wrong-i-will-never-condemn-nnamdi-kanu-ralph-uwazurike/

6 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
shocked

Watch as they will abuse Uwazurike now because he didn't dance to their tune this time around.

You will recall that the Imo State Prisons was broken into which led to the freedom of over 1850 prisoners, not up to 2 hours of the attack the Nigeria Police released a statement casting IPOB to be behind the attack.

I didn't know that NPF were this efficient and we are yet to hear them tell us the people behind the massacre of Ishielu indigenes in Ebonyi state.

7 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Luckylife(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
A country with a glaring injustice will never have peace and God Almighty will listen to the suppressed .

2 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by BigYash: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sense don dey enter some small small. grin

14 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Conrod: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Really
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by HeRulesMen: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Asgard13: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ralph don Dey see the light... today he confirmed

Esn is here to stay.. just like IPOB

Yoruba people wish igboland to be another Sudan Somalia afganistan will host the first second third emirate and emirs in the south..

Won’t be long

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by chatinent: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
All right.
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emergingnation:

“I was expecting the Nigeria Police boss and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency boss to resign for their incompetence”

Ralph Uwazurike also berated Nigeria president, Muhammadu Buhari for not given orders to killers of Ebonyi people and more also.

https://authenticng.com/imo-i-have-been-wrong-i-will-never-condemn-nnamdi-kanu-ralph-uwazurike/
Good you realized that on time!

I have to give it to Nnamdi Kanu for staying focused

4 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by 4ckyou: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Watch as they will abuse Uwazurike now because he didn't dance to their tune this time around.

I didn't know that NPF is this efficient and we are yet to hear them tell us the people behind the massacre of Ishielu indigenes in Ebonyi state.

But they already know na, they just don't want to talk, what do you expect from a tribalistic government?

1 Like

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by techmo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Since Kanu and ESN went fully violent, some people are now taking them serious

1 Like

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by ERockson: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
This coward Nwazireke now realizing the strenght of Ipob and he's now afraid of his security in igbo land having realized ipob can deal with him anytime.

11 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by descarado: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
E shock this one.
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by hisgrace090: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Igp acting out a scrpt from above.

1 Like

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Tranquillity360: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
One Nigerians will now start hating their lover Uwazurike.

1 Like

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by kingk(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good morning to uwazuruike.....he's just waking up.

4 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by AdaugoChisom(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Onye iberibe. You've finally receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Alejoas(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Dreambeat: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Onye kwuru njo ga ekwu nma.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by mcbreeze: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
He understand that game have changed.
Fear catch am

2 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by punisha: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ralph couldn't have said this... e don red o!

1 Like

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Evilgenuis: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
sad
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
This one is just waking up.
Good morning sir.
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Warripikine: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
If terrorists can be given scholarship to school abroad, go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Kwem(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
MNK and IPOB should watch their back....

Ohly fuvck what did i just type here undecided undecided
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by OLESCO(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good morning diokpa
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Prolific2018: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
They will definitely announce the faction responsible for the unknown gunmen within ESN. Just like BH.
i forsee an entity beyond the founders control in the nearest future. I guess you will all blame it on fulani herdsmen. This is simply an act of terrorism. In the long run, the gravity of your misdeeds will materialise and your people will bear the brunt.
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by bosco2017: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
We igbos know that Mnk has been right from day one . Igbos have remained peaceful for long time n that has not helped us at all instead we were killed now is time to resist n fight

Mazi Nnamdi kanu is supported 99% by all Igbos. He is our saviour

4 Likes

Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by ScamHunter: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Prolific2018:
They will definitely announce the faction responsible for the unknown gunmen within ESN. Just like BH.
i forsee an entity beyond the founders control in the nearest future. I guess you will all blame it on fulani herdsmen. This is simply an act of terrorism. In the long run, the gravity of your misdeeds will materialise and your people will bear the brunt.
Your comment makes me believe you're a Backstabber. Yiu only rejoice when evil befall Igbo, but your prayer will fall on your own head.

Uwazuruike is singing a new song because he never knew that the day would come when IPOB would be pushed to the wall to arm themselves. He is now seeing himself a minority and wants to build bridges. A good think. All Igbo should unite against people killing our people/
Re: Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike by Enice(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
the idiocy of most of these secessionist wanabe reeks to high heaven. when the idiot Nnamdi kanu was talking rubbish "kill all FG agent you see and bla bla bla? the elites said nothing while the commoners were praising him. now this has happened. the idiot MNK took responsibility without thinking twice. he has been told the consequence of taking responsibility of such a dastardly act. now he has changed tune and is looking for his fellow miscreants to bail him out. rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter: APGA Urges National Reconciliation, Genuine Commitment To Unity / Tinubu Caught Sleeping Again / IMAGINE: WIPE Out The Whole N/delta For Peace To Reign. - Hon Bala Ibn Na’allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.