Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (45206 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Security Operatives In Ehime Mbano In Imo State / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Kellibae(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ntoooooor too you will just die for nothing.
Biafra isn't coming if you like go hang yourself that is the truth.
Afonja ekwensu, u and ur family will die if u keep supporting evil change ur ways
Evil dark hearted afonja

3 Likes

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by lilyheaven: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The police are the ones burning their stations or arranging their stations to be burnt. They kuku don’t have anything to lose.

I suspect the police are playing a foul game on the government that their armory were looted during the invasion and burning of their stations so that they can have the guns to themselves to start wrecking havoc with it.(mind you, they’ve already claimed the guns have been stolen during the invasion)

Let the FG threaten the policemen that any station burnt will have all the officers in it sacked and jailed, this madness will stop
Seconded by me.
I hope they will see this post
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Conrod: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're laughing?

Ask bini people what the aftermath of EndSARS protest was like where Criminals are freed, police station busted, arms and ammunition carted away
They are all in lagos now or is lagos no longer their second home?
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by googlepikins: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
triple996:
Wonderful
grin
by the time kanu is done with Igbo people east will turn to sambisa forest .
so arm robbers, kidnappers, hired killers, ritualist and cultists are the freedom fighters kanu wants to release biafra version of bokoharam loading cheesy

Just like how Fulanis are doing in the south west and North grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The police are the ones burning their stations or arranging their stations to be burnt. They kuku don’t have anything to lose.

I suspect the police are playing a foul game on the government that their armory were looted during the invasion and burning of their stations so that they can have the guns to themselves to start wrecking havoc with it.(mind you, they’ve already claimed the guns have been stolen during the invasion)

Let the FG threaten the policemen that any station burnt will have all the officers in it sacked and jailed, this madness will stop

u need to go and see a doctor asap.....before u enter market........
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Lothario(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Ojiofor: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kellibae:

Afonja ekwensu, u and ur family will die if u keep supporting evil change ur ways
Evil dark hearted afonja

Hehehehehe ignorance have killed you already.
MNk will use and your family memberz in his next blood sacrifice.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Skix(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ipobians
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Antoeni:
We must not allow sentiment to blind our sense of reasoning.
IPOB is turning to a full blown Terrorist organization
Time to stop them.

If u cannot provide any proof that these attacks were coordinated by IPOB then ur education is a waste...
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Cousin9999: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Foreign-sponsored attacks (like Boko Haram)?
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Oju4190: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Esn and boko haram who is stronger?...... I think is ESn.

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Amotolongbo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

u need to go and see a doctor asap.....before u enter market........
You need the attention of The Incredible Dr Pol
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by masseratti: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:

I mean you can't make up the stupidity of some people.
Police are burning their own stations, their cars and killing some of themselves in the process just to wreck havoc.
How can a human brain concoct such nonsense?
I tìrẹ o
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

What if is the fulani controled FG that is responsible for all this carnage to achieve something that no one knows yet
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by ibechris(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
omoharry:
The thing self shock me .I was happy when ESN was formed to rid off the blood thirsty Fulanis from their region. But this ? Mbanu!! Our brothers in the East you guys can do better na!!

How I wish u could devote this unlikely strength in condemning the killing of igbo men during the Python dance,some of these things would have been averted earlier but some of u guys just rejoiced over it and now,the bubble has indeed burst and u are talking as if they dont know what they are doing in the east.

Do u know that 80% of police men and women pay heavy bribes to be posted in the east including commissioners of police all because of the kind of money they all get from the people over there. So,let us not talk as if we are enjoying this govt,in fact election has not come and yet the whole country is already on fire. Tell the govt in power to do the right thing,if not,by the time these igbo men and women both the ones living abroad starts putting money together to fight this menace,Nigeria would be worst than Kandahar in Afghanistan.

Tell ur Buhari to do the right thing else he might be creating another monster that would consume this country. Nigeria is not an Islamic republic but a secular state.
A stitch in time saves nine!

3 Likes

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by guru90: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
nenyeRitta:
whats this country turning to

Turning into division......

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by SavageResponse(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Do you have evidence to justify your claims?!
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
triple996:
Wonderful
grin
by the time kanu is done with Igbo people east will turn to sambisa forest .
so arm robbers, kidnappers, hired killers, ritualist and cultists are the freedom fighters kanu wants to release biafra version of bokoharam loading cheesy

help me tell them ooo......by the time they destroy their region finish their eyes go clear.......naso boko haram started in the north....their people keep pampering them....now it has gone outta hand........the sensible igbos should hold lamidi kanu responsible for whats happening in their region......lamidi kanu is in the united kingdom enjoying himself.....some dumb follwers are here destroying their region, turning their region to a war zone.....

It is only a fool , will start a war at his house.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Silverpurple: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

help me tell them ooo......by the time they destroy their region finish their eyes go clear.......naso boko haram started in the north....their people keep pampering them....now it has gone outta hand........the sensible igbos should hold lamidi kanu responsible for whats happening in their region......lamidi kanu is in the united kingdom enjoying himself.....some dumb follwers are here destroying their region, turning their region to a war zone.....

It is only a fool , will start a war at his house.....

Kanu is not a fool, he is a British citizen living in UK. The chaos from the released prisoners no concern am.

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Omoslim26: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oga Hope declare Curfew now, stop being a rubbish governor as they call you
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Collins4u1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
grin how I wish they will deal with one Officer that extorted me and my mum.

Reason why no one gives a damn about what happens to policemen..
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Jostoman: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

The aftermath of realising 1800 criminals, they just murdered sleep..

Congratulations.... ESN just freed 1800 Criminals into the Imo society... Don't bother sleeping at night, start forming neighbourhood vigilantee group, because after burning all the police station they are coming after you

Pictures of the People Freedom Fighter Nnamdi Kanu and ESN just released

oga don't say what you don't know, how do you know it is IPOB that free them.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by KingMack(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
grin how I wish they will deal with one Officer that extorted me and my mum.

Wettin happen Table is atory angry
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Mightyhaiz: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kellibae:

Pity ur brothers in IDP Camp. Ntooooooor Yoruba are so wicked people. Now u care about igbo people u always moch here .. Devils!!!

abeg change ur username to kellisavage.., haba! how can a girl be this savage

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You people should be happy na abi when did you people start caring for Igbos.

the igbos are nigerians...so it is our business ......thats how some dumb nigerians are happy with what is going on in the north....as if they are not part of nigeria.......lots of them are moving to the southwest, especially lagos and ogun state.....if the igbos destroy their region, and they think we southwest will welcome dem with open arms......their eyes go clear that time......
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Telling yourself this bullshitt doesn't make it the truth but you can convince yourself anyway that that's the truth. Nonsense
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Naughtysex: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
We just created our own BH by ourselves
we have succeeded in turning our own land to a battlefield, i weep for those ignorant people supporting this

1 Like

Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by kingk(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
jaxxy:

If the Fulanis are the ones burning things down u will all complain now ur boys are burning things down u are happy and sweet. Tribalism has now entered destruction and lawlessness.

Do you know why you're stupid?...how did you come to conclusion... *ur boys*...

I don't blame you cos you're demented from Nigeria situations...you're mind is conditioned to reason like an animal in a cage. Tueh! You even have the right to mention me.
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Amotolongbo(f): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
[s]
maasoap:

Telling yourself this bullshitt doesn't make it the truth but you can convince yourself anyway that that's the truth. Nonsense
[/s]claptrap
Re: Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen by Telstar: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria needs to totally burn down so that these politicians holding that country wouldn't take their citizens for a ride anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.