Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Glo Is Killing My Business - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is Killing My Business (932 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Help, Redmi 10C Is Killing My Junior Sister / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is Killing My Business by Androidpikin: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2021
I got rubbed by some unidentified gun may on 12 January 2021, so they took my phone with the Sim card with it...
Since 12 January till date I have tried all possible means to get my lost sim card back to all to no avail because they keep cooking up new stories like;
1. Go get NIN ( which I have already)
2. Go & swear affidavit at the court ( already did)
3. It will cost you 1000 NGN ( like I care)

Here's is our conversation;

Glo customers care; "ummm well, the your photo passport photograph we have in our records doesn't have a white background" undecided

Me: okay cry umm... Update it smiley
customer care; we need to reregister the number...

Me: angry angry angry angry just do it

Customer service; am sorry sir the NCC have not lifted the ban on sim card replacement yet...

Me: wtf then my didn't you say so all this while

Meanwhile this has been going on for at least a month plus...

Abeg my people I only have one line both for business and otherwise...
I really need this sim back cos all my bank accounts are tied to number

Please I need your opinion
I take God Beg una
Re: Glo Is Killing My Business by padi94(m): 12:59am On Apr 07, 2021
It's all network that will give you this problem
Re: Glo Is Killing My Business by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Androidpikin:
I got rubbed by some unidentified gun may on 12 January 2021, so they took my phone with the Sim card with it...
Since 12 January till date I have tried all possible means to get my lost sim card back to all to no avail because they keep cooking up new stories like;
1. Go get NIN ( which I have already)
2. Go & swear affidavit at the court ( already did)
3. It will cost you 1000 NGN ( like I care)

Here's is our conversation;

Glo customers care; "ummm well, the your photo passport photograph we have in our records doesn't have a white background" undecided

Me: okay cry umm... Update it smiley
customer care; we need to reregister the number...

Me: angry angry angry angry just do it

Customer service; am sorry sir the NCC have not lifted the ban on sim card replacement yet...

Me: wtf then my didn't you say so all this while

Meanwhile this has been going on for at least a month plus...

Abeg my people I only have one line both for business and otherwise...
I really need this sim back cos all my bank accounts are tied to number

Please I need your opinion
I take God Beg una
Hope they never move your money. Go to their main customer care office, the last time I was there it was Sim Swap they told me they can't do, but I had to go to the other network that refuse to give me simple 3G to retrieve my line.
Re: Glo Is Killing My Business by rookidmart: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2021
OP, simply go to another of their offices.
Re: Glo Is Killing My Business by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2021
or you could go to your bank to change the number on your accounts

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Lastest Tenon Camon 17 Brand New / Nokia X20 With 5G Network Available / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.