Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze (63998 Views)

99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by RisingSun1: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lol at Tinubu newspaper!

The motive of this imagery Yoruba write up was for you to see the Owerri prison break as an atrocity there by hating ESN for the attack.

Imagine this people will sit down to cook up trash just to further their evil agenda.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by wwwihy: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Confusion in the South East. This is the beginning

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by wwwihy: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chibuike21:
ESN and ipob have made Alaigbo the second most INSECURE region in Nigeria.
This is why me and my friends won't leave the peaceful SW.
You are not from the East

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Factshunter: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Lolzzz...so after publishing imaginery fake story with fake pictures attached to it,you want pple to believ your Lagos/Ibadan expressway newspaper without proof grin grin

No go face your Fulani chasing your pple to Benin Republic.Dey here dey carry igbo matter for head
Sorry,Tinubu say you and Fulani are one no matter how dem rape Una women

Fake? But when the same news, Lagos-ibadan express carried the news about Fulani chasing the yewa people to Benin rep you believe? grin

Well, I guess you are not current cos I heard that Rashidi has successful chased your men away and abducted some of your women in alaigbo? grin

You berra wake up to your reality cos those criminals may come for you too and smash your empty and big head for nothing.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by colorsofrainbow: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

Fake? But when the same news, Lagos-ibadan express carried the news about Fulani chasing the yewa people to Benin rep you believe? grin

Well, I guess you are not current cos I heard that Rashidi has successful chased your men away and abduct some of your women in alaigbo? grin
if wishes were horses...keep hearing grin grin

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
booscy:
South East no dey take nonsense,

Onye zuzuo ezuzuo agbanyere ya film
we can handle our f.ck ups by ourselves

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Factshunter: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
if wishes were horses...keep hearing grin grin

It seems horses has become a wish and reality now. You berra wake up. cool

It was gathered that many residents had fled the area, but the Fulani herdsmen continue to terrorise people on the farms and in isolated places.

https://orientdailynews.com/slaughter-continues-in-ebonyi-as-fulani-herdsmen-assassinates-25-villagers/

In a chat with Newsmen, at Ishielu Local Government Area of the State, one of the Survivors, Comrade Okey Emmanuel alleged that the herdsmen had abducted some women who were returning from the Market on the day of the incident as they fled the affected Communities

https://www.uromivoice.com/2021/03/31/herdsmen-attack-in-ebonyi-communities-our-women-are-still-missing-survivor/

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by colorsofrainbow: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

It seems horses has become a wish and reality now. You berra wake up. cool

YORULANI grin grin

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Factshunter: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

YORULANI grin grin

Oh that's your defense after exposing your Nyash grin

You berra go and rescue your abducted women and fleeing men in the bush. grin

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Idiko1: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Op what shall it profit you to keep posting fake news from your Lagos/Ibadan expressway dumb sources...
This event happened in your disgusting slum in Osun grin grin
See as you even try crop your hijab wearing things

All these above pple typing from IDP camps in Benin Republic will be disappointed now grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13365907_img20210407203934_jpeg1ed7b98b94af93cb1c144552f9d6ea94

It is very shameful the loudmouths have not learnt anything since the amalgamation. I cannot fathom the dividends from posting absolutely fake news and incorrect instances of a subject matter on nairaland. If it is not Francis Fajuiyi decided to die with Ironsi, it is certainly they defeated the Caliphate yet Offa belongs to Emirate. What benefit can someone derive from posting scene from the burning of female suspected kidnappers in Osun State as a case from a village in Imo State?
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Chigboboss: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
RisingSun1:
Lol at Tinubu newspaper!

The motive of this imagery Yoruba write up was for you to see the Owerri prison break as an atrocity there by hating ESN for the attack.

Imagine this people will sit down to cook up trash just to further their evil agenda.

The truth from the Rising Sun himself.

Not unknown gunmen again?

ESN are criminal savages that will soon be crushed.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by mekaboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nice one. I said it and they attacked me.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by curved22: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
It's well
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Nicargo: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is well....
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Thunderfayayou: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
afroniger:

https://thenationonlineng.net/imo-villagers-set-fleeing-prisoner-ablaze/

Una see why south East is different ? If na North they will throw a party!

Thunder faya una!

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by espn(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
superjab247:
The man must have terrorised the community so much hence the reason they took this action.

This is what a failed government can turn citizens into embarassed
u no even read d news...u just jjmp

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by lastmessenger: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
RisingSun1:
Lol at Tinubu newspaper!

my dear there is nothing tinubu will not write to make it look like the jail brake was a bad thing for the entire people of the east. Cursed people cannot go and find their brothers in various idps all over the world but to write nonsense is their specialty.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by nenyeRitta(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
were he joined others returnee prisoners it would have been better for him
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Rodwave: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
They removed my comment because I called the concocted balderdash a lie from pit of hell. Anyway, I have not changed my mind. The rubbish news remains a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Originalsly: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmm... maybe thats why some of them returned to continue serving ehmmm..... life sentence. They know.what they did and what fate will meet them on return. I guess this one came out with "escaped prisoner" ranks thinking the community will fear him even more.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by ScamHunter: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Let ipob terrorist dispute this facts you released criminal that serving life jail to unleash havoc on society.

Kanu God punish you for turning my state to battleground I'm calling on our amiable governor his excellent chief Hope Uzodinma the executive governor of IMO state to start the arrest of the Anambra people or Abia that yet to register their identity in our state.
You can't be serious. You can't be Igbo. Unless an EFULEFU

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by kendrick93(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
wwwihy:

You are not from the East
Anyone who doesn't agree with y'all isn't igbo.
Why are you Igbos this stupid?

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chibuike21:
ESN and ipob have made Alaigbo the second most INSECURE region in Nigeria.
This is why me and my friends won't leave the peaceful SW.
U mean Benin idp camp ?

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Biggers82(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chaiiii Wahala no dey finish for this country oooo why nah
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by silibaba: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
stewpid boy. after telling him your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. he went ahead to continue sinning. we all know that the wages of sin is Dea ......................
afroniger:

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by toprealman: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
One thing about the Ibo people is that they are peace loving but not cowards.
If you feel you are mad, they will show you a form of madness you are yet to attain.
The gentlle stride of a tiger should never be mistaken as a symbol of cowardice.

Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by EbenezerTriumph: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
4ckyou:
Lol, like the one in Benin that went back to his accuser and kill him before they arrest him again.
You are free why not make the good use of it, but no you wanna continue your wickedness.
I heard he killed his accuser but never knew he was re-arrested
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by Bornboy4: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Too much violence these days. Why?
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by ndukwechinasa: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
afroniger:

My instinct is telling me something but let me check if one will say sth about it.
Re: Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze by MozB: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
He got what he bargained for. One would think that prisoners should be repentant after sent to a place like prison. But this one hasnt learnt his lessons. He simply got what he wanted.

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51