Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her (338 Views)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by propynich123: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2021
Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her Back Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE0Ophs8_Ag
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by Dton339: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2021
Hnnm
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by JuanJO(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2021
People can never learn...
Even if you don't respect your husband must it be thiefinubu you will draw What about drawing our husband since you want to have a drawing.
I am unsure if that woman have a husband. What the hell
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by EmptyGarden(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2021
26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State. This right here is the address you need.
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by donbachi(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Pack and park well.
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by MightySparrow: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2021
Go report him to tinubu na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2021
go let tinubu help you.mtcheeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by ahiboilandgas: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2021
propynich123:
Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her Back Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE0Ophs8_Ag
419 it was intentional and well plan to cash out
Re: Help Me, My Husband Has Sent Me Packing, Woman Who Drew Tattoo Of Tinubu On Her by Mynd44: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2021

(1)

Dino Melaye Gets New Appointment In PDP / Dear Nigerians / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts As 1st Nigerian Female Pilots Flew Him To Mali (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.