Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (42970 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Richthekid: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
No
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Komu1048(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jakumo:

For showing so much hatred to this beautiful young woman with fine yansh, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your blokkos until you repent.

Oga I don’t worship ladies. And saying she is fine is a fallacy, if you like her as you imagine. Then tell her she’s not God, n dat butt she sees as her lord and savior is d most smelling part of meat
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nusaibart:

Fool
I will deal with you and you'll regret your sorry life on this forum
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Komu1048:

Oga I don’t worship ladies. And saying she is fine is a fallacy, if you like her as you imagine. Then tell her she’s not God, n dat butt she sees as her lord and savior is d most smelling part of meat
Rugged cheesy
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I will deal with you and you'll regret your sorry life on this forum

You are just a brainless goat
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nusaibart:

You are just a brainless goat
you think you're hidden cos this is a faceless forum?
no worry I go surprise you.
mark my words
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you think you're hidden cos this is a faceless forum?
no worry I go surprise you.
mark my words

Demented goat
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by emmnprince(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rocktation:

Are you quoting me for quoting sake, or are you totally ignorant of how predators operate?

A predator (or a retired predator) will recognize another predator. I am not one so how would I know!

You sounded like a victim that's why I wanted to be sure before I ask you to shed more light from your experience.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Rocktation(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmnprince:

A predator (or a retired predator) will recognize another predator. I am not one so how would I know!

You sounded like a victim that's why I wanted to be sure before I ask you to shed more light from your experience.

In other words, you are totally ignorant of how predators operate. And yet, you would have explanations as to who can recognize predators. Whatever, man. Just don't be mentioning me anyhow.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by emmnprince(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rocktation:

In other words, you are totally ignorant of how predators operate. And yet, you would have explanations as to who can recognize predators. Whatever, man. Just don't be mentioning me anyhow.

If you have experience as a victim to share why not share it for others to learn.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Komu1048:

You dey mind her? From her she had already known the guy was coming and correcting people that blocked his way but she refuse to remove her ass because she was with expo, to prevent him from catching him she had to shoot her tiny butt out to get the guy attention. Poor man innocently push it from his way, and instead of her to praise her savior for her not getting caught she is still here for attention

Bro cheesy hahahaha grin

Let us be fearing God in everything we're sayin' grin

Are you there cheesy
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Komu1048(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro cheesy hahahaha grin

Let us be fearing God in everything we're sayin' grin

Are you there cheesy

Like say you no know them. Girls n expo na 5&6 n dey know how to distract male invigilator.

I've bin in an exam hall where an invigilator suspected a lady with expo. He moved forward to check her answer sheet and as he was about to pick it the lady took his hand sharply and dip it inside her boobs.

This man na old man ooo, they man couldn't believe his eyes. He was just mumbling eh eh eh till he left the hall.

This matter pass as I talk am ooo. We shouldn't even talk about those with hijab, those one can put a whole library inside their gown and won't get caught.

That girl shoot her tiny kaka outside on purpose to intimidate the invigilator n Mr. No even send am, yet she still have audacity to call the man out
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Komu1048:

Like say you no know them. Girls n expo na 5&6 n dey know how to distract male invigilator.

I've bin in an exam hall where an invigilator suspected a lady with expo. He moved forward to check her answer sheet and as he was about to pick it the lady took his hand sharply and dip it inside her boobs.

This man na old man ooo, they man couldn't believe his eyes. He was just mumbling eh eh eh till he left the hall.

This matter pass as I talk am ooo. We shouldn't even talk about those with hijab, those one can put a whole library inside their gown and won't get caught.

That girl shoot her tiny kaka outside on purpose to intimidate the invigilator n Mr. No even send am, yet she still have audacity to call the man out

Haaaaa grin

Nah only God fit solve this matter cus i don't know what to say again grin

But dat your first story get as é be
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by abbaashiru(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
MALLAM DI'CAPRIO grin grin grin
harmargedon:
For me to judge, I'll have to see a picture of the ass. Trust me, it's for justice sake.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Bobxin: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?

I'd suggest you let it slide, passing that exam in peace was more important. Now the exam is over for you to react but it's too late.
Honestly it's sexual harassment. It's unfortunate, but since it's something you had to go through to pass that exam peacefully, wha would Jesus do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / Two Killed, Another Shot In The Face By Gunmen In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.