Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (42962 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Senudi96(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2021
You were trying to draw a pathway and you ass was blocking someone's pathway. Lol...

Jokes apart, you should have told him off. Point blank. I don't like it. Cased closed. Next time, voice your displeasure.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Acidosis:

Pathetic... Over 200 potential rapi.sts.
don't mind those pathetic souls

It is clearly evident that there is serious unrest in the lives and families of these fellows. They are obviously disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2021
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...something is wrong with some naija guys. They just like to put one in awkward positions. I think you ought to have said something or look at him disapprovingly. My very good colleague started small until he touched my butt too...I couldn't even say anything cos he has been touching me in instalments which I have been ignoring thinking he would take it as a no until he graduated to laying his hands there...shoulders, arm, legs, cheeks...na wa. It's not like I dont know what to do but I didnt do it at the beginning, doing it now is going to break our good relationship. Whew! I have resorted to avoid being alone with him before dude go smack my lips.

Speak out or show signs you're not down with it at the very beginning babe....it is an harassment.
to me I see it as embarrassment not sexual HARRASSMENT.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Benzemma:
that is dick. This one is bumbum not even vagina nor breast. And I know that bumbum is not among the sexual part of the body.
anal tho
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by observanc1: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

I've moved on it's just that I'm upset that my friend told me it's NOTHING.
ur friend is very wrong. It's 100% sexual harrassement.
If you report that lecturer officially to the school authorities, even today, he will be sacked.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Op do u know there is a saying that goes thus

"If your enemy is making a mistake, never distract him"

In the light of the above, If I were u I will smile sexilly at the so-called academician and even hail him right in the exam hall, this very action will embolden him to do more, committing incontrovertible glaring acts of harassment in the future against others.

For instance, if he continues like this, he won't know when he will use the his bare hands to grab the butt and boobs of his female academician counterpart in the presence of Profs, DRs, deans, HODs during a Seminar presentation!

That is how they end up disgracing their ancestors and generation.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Minjim:
Strangers can touch your butt in many places
-When rushing to submit your paper.
- When rushing to enter a bus.
- On a long queue.
- In a crowded bus

If it happened twice then it's something, so come off it.

By the way, are you sure that man is a stranger? Is he not a lecturer?
good question. She called him a stranger, but he has been funny with her for quite sometime, like calling her sweet names and overly interested in her school work. Such a person is no more a stranger to her nah. But she reported it as if that day was the first day of seeing the lecture.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Go and report the incidence to the school authority if you feel strongly about it. Nobody has the right to touch your ass in that manner without your consent no matter the circumstances.
"without her consent" So if the want touch the ass he will be like "please can you allow me to touch your ass" then she will now choose whether to consent or not.��� Lol you make me laugh.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by kushme: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2021
odysey:

I told myself if I find guys like you and find women willing to press charges You'd end up in jail or/and pay a huge fine You open pervert

I hope the ladies in your life are groped continually and that you hear no end of it

You see,keep telling yourself, just repeating the same shits like pervert, jail, huge fine, press charges like rest of the programmed dumb fvcks.

You no even sabi answer questions. Continue using emotions like the females. And you think the women will clap for you..

Also, the day they will accuse you, it will be men with thinking like yours who will be fast to persecute you on their behalf..

Captain save a hoe..

You better be careful when it comes to issue like this.. Women know better how to use lies of sexual harassment as a weapon powered by society(mostly simps in gov') to bring men they perhaps don't like down.

Now, how is an ass sexually harassed?

Like I said, many men think too much about sex. Reason muslims don't want men shaking the hands of muslim females..

Now, answer my question
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Benzemma:
"without her consent" So if the want touch the ass he will be like "please can you allow me to touch your ass" then she will now choose whether to consent or not.��� Lol you make me laugh.

What exactly is your point?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
Sexual harassment for crowd.
I wonder oo. Some people don't know how to term issues.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Brotherbaby(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Please, can I see the bum bum?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by investorMK(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2021
from d lab discription....
na KSU??
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
OP majority of Nigerian men/boys are rapists that will always look for opportunity to harass girls and blame the girls afterwards.

Just go through the replies supporting this man to see it. If I say males are inherently criminalistic and beastly people will say I am a man hater.

This isn't hatred, it's the simple truth that many females are blind to.
see am speaking for myself, am not saying that the girl accept what she didn't like, but taging it SEXUAL HARRASSMENT is out of context and over emphasized. For no sane person would SEXUALLY HARRASS someone in such a public place, except if the person is mentally sick. She would have find another way of expressing her displeasure over the act, rather than terming it sexual.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Boatswain: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
A photo of the so called "Small bum bum" will do justice on the matter at hand undecided. Who agrees with me
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Benzemma:
see am speaking for myself, am not saying that the girl accept what she didn't like, but taging it SEXUAL HARRASSMENT is out of context and over emphasized. For no sane person would SEXUALLY HARRASS someone in such a public place, except if the person is mentally sick. She would have find another way of expressing her displeasure over the act, rather than terming it sexual.
Yea,
It is contestable though,

Some lecturers are fond of doing that, literally physically shifting/adjusting students instead of verbally instructing them to shift/adjust during exams.

Maybe the man meant no harm.

Depends on manner of contact

If it is grabbing, then it has gone beyond the boundary of morality, the matter should be escalated.

If it is side brushing/tapping, it is neither here nor there 50/50

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:

What exactly is your point?
my point is that the op issue is not that she did not consent for the act. But because, of all other body parts, it is her ass that the lecture see confortcomf to touch. But to me I see it as Embarrassment, not an act intended to harrass her sexually in public.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
akee01:
I like ur w**d bro

Forget you can't puff what I'm puffing wink

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Benzemma:
the exam is not really hard for her, otherwise she wouldn't have noticed that someone just passed her, to talk more about touching her holy bumbum.

Lol , she and the lecturer is monitoring themselves , so she will be alert and waiting for his move anytime he's coming closer
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Benzemma:
my point is that the op issue is not that she did not consent for the act. But because, of all other body parts, it is her ass that the lecture see confortcomf to touch. But to me I see it as Embarrassment, not an act intended to harrass her sexually in public.

I don’t think it is about embarrassment. Touching a lady’s ass in such a manner is sexual harassment.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?

I couldn't help checking your profile picture, and you are a very beautiful woman in superb physical shape, BUT that is no reason for any person to violate your personal space. If the man liked you, he could have asked for your phone number AFTER the exam was over, and if you didn't give it to him, then he should have moved on and let the matter go.

Yes indeed, you were violated by that disgusting man, but in Nigeria, women's rights are not respected, which empowers predators to engage in behavior that would earn them jail time in the civilized world.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by jboycrb(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why u self arch ur small bumbum?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by homealone00: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
SixKeys:

you seize every opportunity to prove to us how senseless of a human being you can be.

Abeg post the Azz here let's see maybe it's truly small cheesy
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Jakumo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
homealone00:

Abeg post the Azz here let's see maybe it's truly small cheesy

Seconded. Oya OP kindly publish ya bikini pinshure here with immediate effect.

The Oza Room Boys are here to observe and comment.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Henri8: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

Let's see the proof.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Komu1048(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

Why must you even go to school in the first place, after all your golden butt is mighty enough to fend for you and make your dream come through. All this fake feminist self, and na her type her mess they kill mosquito pass.

And if you r not comfortable with this world, tell God to create your own world for you now. Where ur smelly butt can occupy all the space with nothing to interfere with it
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Komu1048(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol , she and the lecturer is monitoring themselves , so she will be alert and waiting for his move anytime he's coming closer

You dey mind her? From her she had already known the guy was coming and correcting people that blocked his way but she refuse to remove her ass because she was with expo, to prevent him from catching him she had to shoot her tiny butt out to get the guy attention. Poor man innocently push it from his way, and instead of her to praise her savior for her not getting caught she is still here for attention
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Jakumo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Komu1048:

Why must you even go to school in the first place, after all your golden butt is mighty enough to fend for you and make your dream come through. All this fake feminist self, and na her type her mess they kill mosquito pass.

And if you r not comfortable with this world, tell God to create your own world for you now. Where ur smelly butt can occupy all the space with nothing to interfere with it

For showing so much hatred to this beautiful young woman with fine yansh, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your blokkos until you repent.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by NorthernSerene(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
tit:
Sorry oo
Yeah, it is my crush but please leave the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.