Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (42974 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nickshrapnel: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona, it is a sexual assault.

But I’d advise you drop it, because if you take this case up, you won’t win it.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2021
and u didn't slap him??.. tchew
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by charlesucheh(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2021
So, do you want to go to court?

Aunty, tell us nah! cos I keep wondering why you brought this up.

so your Ass is a golden ass or what?

you should have bigger problems than this! if this is the only issh you have in this failed country, then you no get problem at all...
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Casemiro(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Offpoint1:
It wasn't sexual harassment, but 'small bum bum' adjustment, for a momentary free flow of movement.

To me if someone touches my azz, I see it as the same thing as touching my hands... They're all PART OF THE BODY.

offpoint self

cheesy
grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Elsueno: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

I don't touch boys nyash only my fellow girls.

Ok, now am confused, is it because the lecturer is not a female or because of the "small bum bum" grin

On a serious note, its sexual harassment, but na Nigeria we dey, even if u report am to school authority, they might just defend him & make ur school life hard.

Friendly advice
Try to set up boundaries politely befroe it leads to sex, some of these lecturers are predators!
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by pepigeorge(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

I still believe there are sane people like you here.

Is sexual harassment though from the lecturer. . Also remember, indecent dressing, seductive setting of hips, cleavage exposure etc are all sexual harassment
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by prophetfire: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?
. You just want those of us that like small bumbum to know that you have small bumbum. Okay we have known now. Your marketing strategy has worked. Can we move on?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by HRMK: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
but u do take ride on okada?dont ur laps or butt touch that of the rider?what of while on commercial vehicles?its no big deal!
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by chatinent: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Sth that you could have slapped him so hard.
I hate perverts! He's an animal who couldn't control his curse.

So sorry, dear.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by chatinent: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Sth that you could have slapped him so hard.
I hate perverts! He's an animal who couldn't control his curse.

So sorry, dear.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by West2019(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Idoit why did you block the road , go to.human right now, is your type put innocent people in problem..dirty bum
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hintona(f): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Weathered:
if this is true, give us the lecturer's number and department here.

Why?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hintona(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Kiaso:

Which pathway?

Pyruvate, penthosephosphate or Krebs cycle

PPP
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hintona(f): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2021
kushme:

Shut up, stupid fvck... People without minds of their own. Would you have known what harassment was if not for the stupid social construct about what should be what and what shouldn't..

No wonder they said with all their education they still have the herd mentality..

The lab stool may not be comfortable for your lazy arse, but don't think it would be the same for other students . Don't use your flawed body posture to cause problem where there is none..

Every little thing shouldn't be sexual harassment.. dumb fvck.. I dislike your thinking for trying to make it one..

A man touches a part of my body and I feel very uncomfortable.

What is that sort of scenario called in English Language, cuddling?

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

is your vagina located at your bumbum, that made you to call it sexual harassment? The Exam is not really hard, that is why you had chance to accommodate such dirty thought in your mind or maybe the lecture is not handsome man and you don't see him attractive. A stranger has been touching your butt ever since you were small. Why is it sexual harassment now, even when you don't know the intention of the lecture, you quickly jumped into judging him for sexual harassment. Just say that the man embarrassed you publically, not harassing you sexually.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hintona(f): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:
Go and report the incidence to the school authority if you feel strongly about it. Nobody has the right to touch your ass in that manner without your consent no matter the circumstances.

And you think I'd stand a chance?

I know of a girl who had a similar issue and she reported the lecturer up till now this innocent girl is still writing carryover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Offpoint1:
It wasn't sexual harassment, but 'small bum bum' adjustment, for a momentary free flow of movement.

To me if someone touches my azz, I see it as the same thing as touching my hands... They're all PART OF THE BODY.
you the mind her. No sense ingredients.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You're asking NL people who never see anything wrong in whatever a man does? Lol... save yourself the time.

she called it stranger's hand on her butt. And am asking her, all the hands that has been on her front bumbum, are they family hands?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2021
nuttyprofessor:
Na wah 4 you ** u are what we call "MALARIA "- common touchin will make you start blabbing - the fact u have a small bum means u resemble mosquito lol* - claiming sexual harassment : with what if I may ask _ your skinny bum - abeg cool temper - It might just be a simple mistake or an honest joke - not dat it concern me . BOTTYLICIOUS
she called it stranger's hand on her butt. And am asking her, all the hands that has been on her front bumbum, are those ones family hands?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
It depends on how you look at the matter , the man might not have any intention but you self funny for exam hall , he didn't hold the ........ So why stressing yourself
the exam is not really hard for her, otherwise she wouldn't have noticed that someone just passed her, to talk more about touching her holy bumbum.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

He had been behaving funny with me for quite sometime before the incident. Like calling me sweet names and being overly interested in my school work.
Then why did you bring in half baked story here, without full detail?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

And you think I'd stand a chance?

I know of a girl who had a similar issue and she reported the lecturer up till now this innocent girl is still writing carryover.

I just don’t like randy men getting away with such behavior. Don’t bother reporting if you feel you stand no chance. However, keep observing him. There is the possibility he will do it again and you can record the incidence or get witnesses who can corroborate your claim. With evidence, you can nail him for the benefit of the larger society.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
another false rape case loading.
I pity that innocent man.
see as you ugly sef.
Tufiakwa
exactly, after five years you will hear a story like my lecture then in the school, raped me during exam period while we were in exam hall. But am afraid of shouting in the exam hall because of other students around there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Youngpo413:
Still wondering what's so special about ladies ass...
is it not we men that made it look like there is something so special about it. Whereas in actual sense it is nothing but dirty fat.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by showafrica(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

Its possible you have a big ass, and he used the opportunity to feel it. Don't blame the poor guy, some kind nyash is tempting even if it means going to jail for it.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by obiekunie2: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

I don't touch boys nyash only my fellow girls.

Wait!

DID YOU JUST ADMIT TO BEING A LESBIAN?? shocked shocked
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by sharpwriter(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2021
falcon01:
it's sexual Harassment Oyinbo standards but Naija na nothing.

lol
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Duplexxx:
It really looks embarrassed chai

that's what she should have called it "EMBARRASSMENT" cos it is still on the state stage of Embarrasment. It has not gotten to that federal stage of calling it SEXUAL HARRASSMENT. And even I did not see where the man said " remove your sexy bumbum"
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2021
LuciferO:
so if a male lecturer touches your d*ck in class and says moves your small thing, how would you react?
that is dick. This one is bumbum not even vagina nor breast. And I know that bumbum is not among the sexual part of the body.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Haywiz1122:
Guys let’s be reasonable here

The man has no excuse to touch her butt, that’s nonsense

For example if she was your high school lover and you saw the scene, now think about how it’ll damage you seeing an invigilator touch your babe butt.

Total disrespect no matter how old you guys think the OP is.
you are talking about jelous, the op is talking about sexual abuse.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Dbarrzx: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2021
Gerrara here...
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Benzemma(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:
This one dey find who she go accuse of Rape and sexual harassment....Guys,Be Very Careful.
Normally,One strike might be a mistake until it's done repeatedly but you chose to ignore all that.
You for warn am na rather than coming here to form victim.
that's why I do respect my self at where girls are, because it doesn't take time before they tell you what is not in your mind. If I show you sign and you refuse, I will just respect myself and go my way because the next thing that will follow it is Embarrasment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.