Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams (27602 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Bad
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Geeksamir(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Rip embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by FBIBOT(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Mental pressure and fatigue.... Plus mayb hunger
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Readying in a stressful system that is disjointed...

I pity the parents.

Is it a crime to be born in this entity....
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by tafat: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2021
na wa o, this is really a sad one, RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by DayDreamer05(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Bad news everywhere.

Buhari why?!
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
living in this world is stressful and frustrating
For you maybe not for some people, you sound really really depressed what is the matter?
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by berbs: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Stress, fatigue, couple with inadequate balance diet. RIP to you G.A.
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Akasammyoka: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
So sad, probably mental stress. But on a more serious note she need wake up and see her result before going down oh
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by lekki1444: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
For you maybe not for some people, you sound really really depressed what is the matter?
brother, not physical frustration and stress BUT spiritual frustration and stress. existing in the same country with humans whose souls are dead is frustrating. its like living in the dark ages living in nigeria. most of these people are carnal and animalistic in nature. they are driven by the flesh. they rush around all day and night chasing the naira thinking it will make their empty dead lives better. its extremely frustrating co-existing with these carnal animalistic zombies

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Totilopussylick(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Never forget to say a quick prayer whenever you you woke up.

Rip dear.
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Sharrpguy: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
RIP. Imagine how sad the parents would be, raising the girl from kindergaten to University level only to lose her before Graduation sad sad sad . May be as a result of some underlying health issues or fatigue. May GOD help us oooo. So sad. RIP
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
brother, not physical frustration and stress BUT spiritual frustration and stress. existing in the same country with humans whose souls are dead is frustrating. its like living in the dark ages living in nigeria. most of these people are carnal and animalistic in nature. they are driven by the flesh. they rush around all day and night chasing the naira thinking it will make their empty dead lives better. its extremely frustrating co-existing with these carnal animalistic zombies
I see your predicaments. But positive thinking and solutions would be the way foward rather than regrets and lamentions.

Be optimistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by juman(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Sorry o, big loss.
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2021
berbs:
Stress, fatigue, couple with inadequate balance diet. RIP to you G.A.
+ exaustions, fatigue definitely. maybe even starvations.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by lekki1444: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I see your predicaments. But positive thinking and solutions would be the way foward rather than regrets and lamentions.

Be optimistic.
oh am fine brother. i just need to move far awayyy from people ( dead souls ) lol. somewhere like Ibeju lekki is away from civilization. grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
oh am fine brother. i just need to move far awayyy from people ( dead souls ) lol. somewhere like Ibeju lekki is away from civilization. grin
Good, atleast you recognise the solutions. grin go for it! Let nothing stop you or get in your way.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by lekki1444: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Good, atleast you recognise the solutions. grin go for it! Let nothing stop you or get in your way.

Good luck.
hehe Thank you my brother. Salute grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Igbankpa(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2021
lekki1444:
hehe Thank you my brother. Salute grin grin
I am glad you are cheered up. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by berbs: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
+ exaustions, fatigue definitely. maybe even starvations.

Trust me. Its very much possible she overstretched herself from exam hall to Library to fellowship, back to Library, then to rehearsal. Probably she only ate bread and water for the day. Just guessing.
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Calitoscassius(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2021
berbs:

Trust me. Its very much possible she overstretched herself from exam hall to Library to fellowship, back to Library, then to rehearsal. Probably she only ate bread and water for the day. Just guessing.
You are not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by babatunji36117: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2021
So sad, probably mental stress. But on a more serious note she need wake up and see her result before going down oh
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by openmine(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Probably an accumulated stress from a jampacked school schedule esp if its during a final semester where one has to embark on projects!

Beyond the clamour from ASUU for the development of the tertiary institutions to world standard,more needs to be done about the physical and mental wellbeing of the student!

The students welfare must always remain a top priority to the union!

Its really unfortunate!

RIP Gloria!
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Skillsnigeria: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
R.I.P
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by allwellsam35(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2021
RIP
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by sameks08(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
very very unfortunate I pray God console her family and rest her soul
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by spiceadole: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
It is so unfortunate the poor lady may have died from mental fatigue given that she just finished her exams but all these senseless statements by the university authority are uncalled for @ present.RIP girl!

Mental fatigue studying Animal science.
Wonder how those who study/studied Medicine and Surgery cope(d)
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by blazepascal(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
so nobody noticed the man begging for help on this thread ya all are motherfuckers
Re: UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams by Elidrisy20: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2021
GOD punish the university,vc, lecturer's,and the minister of education

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.