Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Payooner Mastercard Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payooner Mastercard Problem (972 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard / Paypal Verification With Payooner Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payooner Mastercard Problem by EMERITUS85(m): 4:42am On Apr 19, 2011
i have a payooner card which i got from www.limeexchange.com but i have not withdraw from them before they close on december 2010,but i got my card on november. Is my card still valid?
Re: Payooner Mastercard Problem by bigbasho: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ask your self again
Re: Payooner Mastercard Problem by gbenger2: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2011
yes it is still once you know yr username and password you are good to go. I got mine many months beofre and it is still working though, thus dont be dismayed
Re: Payooner Mastercard Problem by EMERITUS85(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2011
@g-benger thanks so much. But they say,'for card to be valid for online payment you must withdraw from the merchant that issued it to you' please explain more, do you mean payooner username and pw, or limeexchange username and pw. Thanks as you reply
Re: Payooner Mastercard Problem by wealthlift(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Asking WISE questions is one of the greatest way to learn fast!

So, I see no reason we should discourage people from asking
useful questions if need be!

Now the answer to your question:

It's very much valid if you can still login to your Payoneer account
at www.payoneer.com

And if you're looking for a way to fund it for the first tie thru any
of their partners, then might find this resource very useful;

http://suckTheCash.com/payoneer

For those that are yet to get the card, you can still do so at this
site http://suckTheCash.com/free.html

To your easy payment success!

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 100k / Group Sets Agenda For Diezani, Urges Her To Sack Gmd Nnpc / Information On Recharge Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.