Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard (1576 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Payooner Mastercard Problem / Paypal Verification With Payooner Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by Knaruto(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
hello my fellow nairalanders please i want to know how someone residing in Nigeria can get a payooner mastercard. Please my fellow nairalanders help me out. Thanks in advance. And am grateful to all those that will drop thier comments
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by icconium(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2012
Hello send me an email i will show you how for free. I could post it but you know internet abuse of things and it could be blocked so please bear with me and just send me a mail subject how to get your payooner mastercard
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by Knaruto(m): 5:08am On Sep 18, 2012
okay bro. Give me ur mail address. Thanks a lot
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2012
Knaruto: hello my fellow nairalanders please i want to know how someone residing in Nigeria can get a peoneer mastercard. Please my fellow nairalanders help me out. Thanks in advance. And am grateful to all those that will drop their comments

You don't really need anyone to send you email on how to apply for your payoneer master card in Nigeria.
You only need to assign up with any partner website of payoneer. There are hundreds of them over the internet.
Are you a forex trader, for example? If you are not, no problem. Simply click on the link below, open a live account
and apply for your payoneer master card. Most of the forex brokers website issue payoneer master card for their clients
(you don't necessarily have to be a forex trade but you register only for the sake of the card. simple.)
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by legalwealth(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2012
Good one in here but for those that are not forex traders and like to get this card,get it from reviewme or freelancer.
Ok?
It will be easier for you to make your 1st earnings to use to activate the card if you are not a forex trader and moreso,there are ways of pulling cash into those two I recommend above without stress.

Make your research.Goodluck

fx@instantiva:

You don't really need anyone to send you email on how to apply for your payoneer master card in Nigeria.
You only need to assign up with any partner website of payoneer. There are hundreds of them over the internet.
Are you a forex trader, for example? If you are not, no problem. Simply click on the link below, open a live account
and apply for your payoneer master card. Most of the forex brokers website issue payoneer master card for their clients
(you don't necessarily have to be a forex trade but you register only for the sake of the card. simple.)
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by icconium(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2012
Knaruto: okay bro. Give me ur mail address. Thanks a lot
My email is icconium@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by arbitrage: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
I remember posting the free link of payoneer to receive payoneer card without going thru a partner about 2 wks ago. Just search nairaland for the thread on payoneer and request urs free. You need no sending secret mail or internet abuse or congestion to receive payoneer.
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by icconium(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2012
Request for the link by email NO LONG THING
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by arbitrage: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2012
You are lucky, here is the payoneer link to request yours free without having to join partners website program or needing any sending a private email to email harvesters:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

Everybody can request and there is no story of congestion on payoneer site or any story but you must have any one of national id card, international passport or driver's license to confirm your order to payoneer. God bless!
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by legalwealth(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Kindly check this link and make corrections.
Thanks

arbitrage: You are lucky, here is the payoneer link to request yours free without having to join partners website program or needing any sending a private email to email harvesters:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

Everybody can request and there is no story of congestion on payoneer site or any story but you must have any one of national id card, international passport or driver's license to confirm your order to payoneer. God bless!
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by icconium(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2012
Get the link by email icconium@yahoo.com free no long thing
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by arbitrage: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sorry, I thought I have made the correction, not knowing it was in another thread I did. You can click on cardholder menu at the top of the error page you got or click this link below to sign up for yours free. No restriction stories on payoneer and this is direct, not from partners

http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by legalwealth(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
arbitrage: Sorry, I thought I have made the correction, not knowing it was in another thread I did. You can click on cardholder menu at the top of the error page you got or click this link below to sign up for yours free. No restriction stories on payoneer and this is direct, not from partners

http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx

Good luck!

Good one here @ Arbitrage but how will it be activated because Payoneer works in a way that you need to activate it by receiving 1st payment from any of their partners before we could load it with other cards or medium.

How is this going to be done?Thanks
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by arbitrage: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Legalwealth, that issue, I think, is sorted out because this is direct from Payoneer and not their partner. The funding of the Payoneer International Prepaid Debit Card is done here:

https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Accquire Payooner Mastercard by legalwealth(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
arbitrage: Legalwealth, that issue, I think, is sorted out because this is direct from Payoneer and not their partner. The funding of the Payoneer International Prepaid Debit Card is done here:

https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Good luck!

I know about that link for since 2009 but the card must have been activated 1st for someone to fund it that way.

I mean 1st time funding for activation.

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Guys' Help Please / What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN / CBN Orders Banks To Refund Withdrawal Charges In 30 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.