Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? (383 Views)

Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by gbaskiboy: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Well it happened to me yesterday while coming back from work. A Woman who is in her late 40s entered with three young girls they sat at the back while the woman sat behind me in a mini bus. The woman brought out chocolate ate from it and pass it to the girls at the back and she kindly ask if I will eat. I felt uneasy at first and collected it for her and took few from the packet and ate it. It looks strange to me this is the first time of collecting something from a total stranger while travelling in a bus. Do you have any experience to share? Let's hear from you
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by LMS1(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Yes But mine was not in A Bus..
i was travelling in a boeing-774 to Glasgow (Scotland) last year when one lady aproached and offered me Chicken Boritos, Snacks And Juice.
I Was So Happy That Such Kind hearted People Still Exist,
But I Woke Up merely 5 Minute Later And Realised it was a dream and That lady Was a Air Hostess and was Working For Edo Airways..
if you know you know grin
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by sylve11: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Very normal thing. It's a way of expressing agape love. But, I don't take from people and sometimes people do take from me when I give in such manner. cool
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by aieromon(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2021
It's normal. Appreciate the gesture and decline politely if you are not interested in the offer.
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by Cousin9999: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Yeah. I declined. Here's a pic of her:

Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by Draslo(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2021
You did whaaaat

You get morafucking mind! Jeez! What if it was a planned work and you eventually wake up in a cage in the middle of a forest in Ogun state? Please learn to say 'No, thank you' even when you badly want something offered.
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by gbaskiboy: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Draslo:
You did whaaaat

You get morafucking mind! Jeez! What if it was a planned work and you eventually wake up in a cage in the middle of a forest in Ogun state? Please learn to say 'No, thank you' even when you badly want something offered.
hahahahahaha you are right brogrin grin
Re: Has Anyone Offered You Something To Eat While In A Bus Travelling? by greenie77: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
I won't, I will politely decline.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Records Maiden Flight / Please How Can I Apply For Egyptian Visa / Hotels in Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.