Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide (2865 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Alaigbopress: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2023
The report reaching us confirmed that the Salvation Army Bus Travelling from Lagos to Akwa-Ibom after program was involved in a fatal Accident with about 12 occupants of the vehicle already confirmed dead.

The Accident happened along the Lagos-Benin Expressway. As at the time of filling in these report the injured ones has been taken to the hospital while the FRSC and other good spirited individual are carrying out various degrees of rescue operation at the site of the accident.

1 Share

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by 1Alex: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2023
It's a pity. RIP to the soldiers of the gospel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by siofragspot: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2023
This is a total wreck of lives and properties. What a tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Ashez: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Too bad
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by ahnie: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Oh my God cry
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by JASONjnr(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2023
This is very sad......

This is why the west will always make sure that there's high sanctions on road speeders and drunk drivers.

If we begin to observe road laws and enforce them, many of this occurrence will be avoided.
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by malikombi(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2023
This is serious 😭😭
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by vastolord4(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2023
RIP to them.. isn't that dangote's truck behind that bus?
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by caesymore(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

Its becoming a norm of Church vehicles having accident, What could be the reason

On scratching my head I recall some of them Church's rent buses in which most of the drivers indulge in shitty type of highness before movement, it's high time churches got their own buses and drivers of same faith, enough of putting member's life at risk and try to undermine God's ability to protect his people.

R.I.P to the dead, should be straight ticket to heaven like this, well what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Sad news...most bus drivers are reckless, when overtaking they put their passenger under tension, can't wait for a clear road before overtaking. Bus drivers always want to overtake when they see a truck ahead.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by mejai(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Dangote truck will finish road users in this country.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by finallybusy: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2023
This accident looks like one which occurred at nighttime. There is no way such could happen during the day. “God forbid” does not count as insurance. Check your vehicles for faults before journeys.
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by id4sho(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2023
I watched the video, babies involved too. The bus ran into dangote truck
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Oh my!!!!
May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by mejai(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2023
finallybusy:
This accident looks like one which occurred at nighttime. There is no way such could happen during the day. “God forbid” does not count as insurance. Check your vehicles for faults before journeys.
😆
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by mejai(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2023
finallybusy:
LOL😆... Comrade, accident no get time or days to happen.
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by ZUKKYY(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
cry
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by paltielx: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sad story, I know most of the victims they're from my area
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by JobNeededUrgent: 2:04am On Jul 01, 2023
paltielx:
Sad story, I know most of the victims they're from my area
how many people died?
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Caleb15(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2023
vastolord4:
RIP to them.. isn't that dangote's truck behind that bus?

Dangote truck walked on a 18 seater bus at the ovia river edo state
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Curious345: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2023
That truck should be sued. It's a Dangote truck . A minumum of ₦200m per dead is accepted as compensation
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by Baronthecelebri: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Yoruba drivers again
Re: Salvation Army Bus Travelling From Lagos To Akwa-ibom Involved In A Fatal Accide by paltielx: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
how many people died?
9 including a bady

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Park In Lagos And Other States? / Nigerians That Live In Cuba / Tourism: Walt Disney To Open 'Pandora, World Of Avatar ' In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.