Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners (50690 Views)

DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
derbykol:
It is Afikpo.
Yes there is an Islamic school at Enohia, Afikpo affiliated with ABU but majority of people with the certificate from there I saw in the north are from Nsukka. Then Ebonyi and Imo, with some Anambra and Abia
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by osusuallstars: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
No one deserve to be in any Nigerian prison unless he murdered , kidnapped, or stole from his fellow citizens.
But if his crime is yahoo yahoo, or crime against the state , they need not be in prison

Why ?
If buhari can set boko haram terrorists free and no fulani herdsman is in prison , then no one ought to be in prison

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Henri8: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Actually there are Muslim Igbos
ESP that Imo, Eboyin and nnsuka

But not up to 10% of Igbo population
Especially the Ibagwa axis of Nsk.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Timetravel88: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

More like 0.1% of the Igbo population. 10% is a very tall figure, that means of every 10 Igbos 1 is muslim. You'll find this to be very improbable.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by preciousmetals: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
They should also tell us their crime that warrant them to be in prison, nonsense
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Skillsnigeria: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by rummmy: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I'm a Muslim oo, who has gone for hajj,. If only you know the number of Nsukka Muslims. Infact Nsukka have the highest number of Muslims in South East
less than 1 percent so don't say what you don't know,beside I know many foolanis that are Christian's talk more of hausa so what is the big deal?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by tit(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria police shoot all these boys and claim they escape from prison.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
rummmy:
less than 1 percent so don't say what you don't know,beside I know many foolanis that are Christian's talk more of hausa so what is the big deal?
The big deal is that you're probably from Nsukka and denying the fact that you have lots of Muslims to avoid being chastised and discriminated by other Easterners on the basis of you people having enough Muslims. That just summarises your denials
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by sameks08(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
what if your re in the custody and you did not see ur name or picture what will you do
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Half of afonjas selling shepe in Igboland constitute half of those escapes.
Thatfairguy1 and his brother sammy07 can argue with their chinko phone.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Gandollaar(f): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

The big deal is that you're probably from Nsukka and denying the fact that you have lots of Muslims to avoid being chastised and discriminated by other Easterners on the basis of you people having enough Muslims. That just summarises your denials
Please stay away from the few Igbo Muslims, we don't want them radicalized.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
Please stay away from the few Igbo Muslims, we don't want them radicalized.
Lol, neither am I radicalised. Only criminals radicalise Islam for their selfish ends
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by lastmessenger: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
stop reasoning like a cow. I wonder why we have foolish people on this forum.
some of these guys murdered breadwinners and loved ones.
I reason better than bihari and his cabal who reward terrorist with money.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by lastmessenger: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
BobbieZion:

Sometimes the way you people think is amazing.
There are some that may be innocent, but stop generalizing things.

Supporting anarchy is unpatriotic and treasonable.
I'm not patriotic and I have no apology for saying that. I love justice but disagree with selective justice. Mr A must be treated equal to Mr B
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Not even up to 3%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by mikendie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Only?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by EbenezerTriumph: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
lastmessenger:
I reason better than bihari and his cabal who reward terrorist with money.
ipob spotted
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by rummmy: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

no it that Muslim don't have base in SE ,the VERY few Muslims are there for a purpose.....have a new cell d ay if you wish.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by clockwisereport: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
athaboi:
which part of nsukka are you talking about

help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by charlesucheh(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
This country hasn't treated her citizens well enough to make us cooperate with these failed authorities. The country is heading for destruct, and I'm sure it will soon get to the elite groups. bet, the arms gathering spree are not for jokes.

If I'm one among those on the aforementioned list, I would have been heading for Benin border and then Togo, Ghana and so on! No looking back! our systems are so dilapidated to the extent that they would get tired of trailing you.

#Armsgathering exercise will soon hit hard on our political elites...
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by clockwisereport: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, don't deny it

Around Ogute or so

Those muslims are mostly Nupe people that settled in Ibagwa-aka and some parts of Enugu Ezike.

We call them ndi hausa ibagwa

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by clockwisereport: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Enugu Ezike, ibagwa, obollo afor have many muslims

Mostly nupe people that settled in Ibagwa-aka

We call them ndi hausa ibagwa

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by charlesucheh(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
This country hasn't treated her citizens well enough to make us cooperate with these failed authorities. The country is heading for destruct, and I'm sure it will soon get to the elite groups. bet, the arms gathering spree are not for jokes.
If I'm one among those on the aforementioned list, I would have been heading for Benin border and then Togo, Ghana and so on! No looking back! our systems are so dilapidated to the extent that they would get tired of trailing you.
#Armsgathering exercise will soon hit hard on our political elites...
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
clockwisereport:

Mostly nupe people that settled in Ibagwa-aka
Nop, those guys spoke igbo
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Edusouls(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good but you maybe their first unfortunate victim when they would hit you during robbery..
JidennaJason:
So you expect me to make a report if I see one of those escapee's while you keep opening the prison gates for repentant Boko Haram terrorist?

What a useless joke... cheesy

If I see anyone of them, I will buy him a bottle of beer and advise him to move to neighbouring countries and start afresh.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by clockwisereport: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Nop, those guys spoke igbo
They have been in Ibagwa for over 100 years.
They speak Igbo and hausa.
We call them ndi hausa ibagwa.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by WinterMinter(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sammy07:

See that name ikeocha
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by EmekaA125(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
tamdun:
Kelechi audu? But Igbo people said they don't have Muslims among them
There are Igbo Muslims in SE but they're very few. Apart from Anambra and Abia, Igbo Muslims are found in Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu but they don't make up large percentage of the entire population of the State. Remember, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu once questioned their existence, mandating IPOB to fish them out and equally deal with them.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by clockwisereport: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Yes there is an Islamic school at Enohia, Afikpo affiliated with ABU but majority of people with the certificate from there I saw in the north are from Nsukka. Then Ebonyi and Imo, with some Anambra and Abia

They are Nupe people that settled in Ibagwa so many years ago.

Nsukka people call them ndi hausa ibagwa.

They speak Hausa and Igbo fluently.

They also bear Igbo names.

There are also muslims I'm Amushue or Amufie(Enugu Ezike). Those ones are mostly Enugu Ezike people

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Sammy07: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Not even up to 3%

Maybe
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Sammy07: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
Half of afonjas selling shepe in Igboland constitute half of those escapes.

Thatf.airguy1 and his brother sam
my07 can argue with their chinko phone.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.