Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,745 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners (50688 Views)

DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by xcesspaschal(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
tamdun:
Kelechi audu? But Igbo people said they don't have Muslims among them

Tribalistic human being.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by ThatFairGuy1: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
EmekaA125:

There are Igbo Muslims in SE but they're very few. Apart from Anambra and Abia, Igbo Muslims are found in Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu but they don't make up large percentage of the entire population of the State. Remember, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu once questioned their existence, mandating IPOB to fish them out and equally deal with them.

Imagine the emboldened.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by stasius: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
People that will be in Cameroon, Cotonou and other neighbouring country by now.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by obicmag(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oga na only male pictures u release. Where are the female abi they no follow run?
shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
clockwisereport:

They are Nupe people that settled in Ibagwa so many years ago.

Nsukka people call them ndi hausa ibagwa.

They speak Hausa and Igbo fluently.

They also bear Igbo names.

There are also muslims I'm Amushue or Amufie(Enugu Ezike). Those ones are mostly Enugu Ezike people
Fact is that they've assimilated with the people and are now natives of Nsukka so if u like deny them it doesn't change that fact
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Kebbiprince: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
clockwisereport:

They have been in Ibagwa for over 100 years.

They speak Igbo and hausa.

We call them ndi hausa ibagwa.
They've assimilated and are now Nsukka people, so makes no difference
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
So you expect me to make a report if I see one of those escapee's while you keep opening the prison gates for repentant Boko Haram terrorist?

What a useless joke... cheesy

If I see anyone of them, I will buy him a bottle of beer and advise him to move to neighbouring countries and start afresh.

Really?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by drololaaof: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
It is shameful for a correctional center to have inmate and did not get their photographs just writing names photo blank or they are substituted inmates?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by JTCHI: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wetin una go give me? make I catch all of them... else their son are forgiven.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by lastmessenger: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
ipob spotted
a terrorist herdsmen spotted

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Creativity007: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
I just hope they would also make public names and photos of perpetrators �
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Cmanforall: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
cbrezy:
And these ones who committed worst crime against humanity walk free and even get paid and treated as first-class citizens grin
Their names should actually be published.

Who knows tomorrow one of them may want to be a governor or even president.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Criminals.. Look at their faces. You must serve for the crime you committed.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by seangy4konji: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
So na me go help them find them or rewind them. We web no deh prison self dehbluce like say na correctional facility be this country.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by fredpeter(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
We don't know them...they are not familiar
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
One looks like a nigga i know way back...
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Comedian2019: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Will any sane prisoner return to a prison, where he can't protected from unknown gunmen?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by openmine(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Some one should watch out for Adiwe Arthur....That face is not smiling! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Dozie32(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
tamdun:

You be mum u!!
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Mechejy: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Any igbo man that join muslim did that for sake of money. If you want to prove what am saying, tell him the day you will use him as a suicide bomber and see if you will ever see him three more before the d-day.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Mechejy: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Give all of them amnesty as they are now repented prisoners and let the IMO Govt prepare them for training overseas. This is what fulanis bokoharam have been receiving
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Malawian(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
tamdun:
Audu is not Muslim Name. Audu Ogbe is not a Muslim.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Starhearts: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why light green top
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by TheGift: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Two wrongs will NEVER make a right! The people who are suffering the most in the hands of the criminal elements are thier own brother, sisters, mothers and, fathers.
JidennaJason:
So you expect me to make a report if I see one of those escapee's while you keep opening the prison gates for repentant Boko Haram terrorist?

If I see anyone of them, I will buy him a bottle of beer and advise him to move to neighbouring countries and start afresh.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by EmekaA125(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
[/b]
Imagine the emboldened.
Islam is alien to Igbo. Therefore, Kanu was right with his decision to clamp down on those fake Igbo muslims
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by luluman: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:

No problem, when the same person unleash terror on your loved ones please live with it.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by PigTormentor: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:

No one with common sense is really expecting that from another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG criminal like you. You guys all belong in the same prison.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Ashirioluwa: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Those daredevil killers, terrorists and kidnappers from northern states are being rewarded for each crime they committed.

Nigerian is the only country that gives amnesty to terrorists and kidnappers
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by Dammyboss: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2021
With nose mask and face cap abi.. OK weldon
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by bubu2019: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2021
JidennaJason:

Supported

Some of thier crimes no reach that of the herdsmen that are killing ppl in Mass but non of them have ever been brought to book
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by tianshie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
That Ajukwara David face look familiar.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners by swedbase(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
JidennaJason:

God bless you my brother. I can't condemn my own if you can't condemn yours. No crime is bigger than terrorism yet they keep releasing and paying them with our oil money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.