Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (39502 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by sylve11: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

This is a very stupid talk.

So if the mother is no longer alive, who takes care of the child? angry cool
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Simba00007(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.
from your profile,it seems you are always talking from a place of pain,maybe men broke your heart.please don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

so wat shall we say about women who kill their own children just to spite a Man.

This thing wey you dey live no be life at all

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.
like your father and brothers
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oh!!! Saphiere's Dish is served..

In Pidgin, ur food don done..

To Bash men n demonise Dem as usual..

Really, I get ur point..Some men are Randy He-goats with little shame..

But Also, some little Girls due to wat dey watch in d conventional n social media display slutty n seductive acts..
Which can tempt some men..

U may want to Argue but der was a Day I saw 5/6 year old little Girls dancing vigorously n shaking dier small bumbum to Naira Marley's Baby Girl, you re Puta, Shake your Bakassi..

dier elder sister of 20+years played d song for Dem..

If dey try such with some Randy guy in close quarter, Rape can occurs..

Dats y Sex Education needs to be taught in Schools from KG 3 n Pry 1..

Also, Mtv,Soundcity n Co should discourage children from watching dier station!!
Campaign For these instead of Saying Men re Evil!!!

sapphiere:
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Crunchyg3: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter. Even God cannot separate them from raping.
How can you be so foolish to involve God in your foolish talk undecided
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Duplexxx: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na juju dem take dey rap dem
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Amazinggirl95: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
What the mother would have done to him b4 handling him over to the police is to make him wish for death but it won't come easily...psychopaths
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

According to Economic law, when something is scarce, its value rises.
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.

The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.

Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.

Do you know why married men live longer than the single men?
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.
hahahaha, it's actually the other way round...
Now, let me go into details.

1. You said and I quote
Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant
A rapist is a rapist no matter the abundance of the opposite sex, and mind you that sex is the cheapest thing in Nigeria all thanks to Buhari's government, with #500 -- #1500, you can get the full enjoyment you seek for.

2. You said and I quote
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.
The population of women, Not only in Nigeria but the world at large, is seen to be trice that of men.
Take Nigeria for instance,
Majority of prison inmates are all men(as I was looking to see a single woman's name on the list released by the imo state prison).
On what ground are women killed, do women go to war??
But every day, men are jailed or killed (like the woman who stabbed her husband in DELTA State) either by the security agents or as a result of war. So stop misinforming the general public with information that even a toddler knows.

3. You said and I quote
The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.
those things you mentioned like childbirth ( very rare case), cleaning of the house, going to the market, cooking or dressing the kids for school don't kill, as they're part of exercise.

4. You said and I quote
Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.
you're just being nasty, if that's the case in your family then, who am I to argue about it.

5. You said and I quote
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.
Hahahaha, over 65% Nigerian families including mine, have had their fathers buried.

Now at the bolded.., just like the woman who stabbed her husband to death in DELTA State today, you mean??

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Romanoff:

It is nothing like that.
What could have arouse a father to his daughter EVEN IF SHE'S NAKED. Or kids to adult if not psychosis angry

Well u may be right, we respond to stimuli differently.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Karleb(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

The man is an idiot but you are just as silly as he is.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by tunary(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
your father brother and husband if you have one are men too
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

did your mother hide you from your father?

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by hdrifter11: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Eyyah so true especially coming from someone that have been raped by her useless father
I feel for you dear
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Downey(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
''I love seeing Real Madrid lose.
It's my daily medicine, weekly energy, monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. That's the only reason i'm still alive. I was born to enjoy and love their failure" And please make sure you Jail Jim for 23 years.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Karleb(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

1. You said and I quote

A rapist is a rapist no matter the abundance of the opposite sex, and mind you that sex is the cheapest thing in Nigeria all thanks to Buhari's government, with #500 -- #1500, you can get the full enjoyment you seek for.

2. You said and I quote

The population of women, Not only in Nigeria but the world at large, is seen to be trice that of men.
Majority of prison inmates are all men(as I was looking to see a single woman's name on the list released by the imo state prison).
But every day, men are jailed or killed (like the woman who stabbed her husband in DELTA State) either by the security agents or as a result of war. So stop misinforming the general public with information that even a toddler knows.

3. You said and I quote
those things you mentioned like childbirth ( very rare case), cleaning of the house, going to the market, cooking or dressing the kids for school don't kill, as they're part of exercise.

4. You said and I quote
you're just being nasty, if that's the case in your family then, who am I to argue about it.

5. You said and I quote

Hahahaha, over 65% Nigerian families including mine, have had their fathers buried.

Now at the bolded.., just like the woman who stabbed her husband to death in DELTA State today, you mean??

You have time. That girl has no sense. She should be treated Ike a dolt.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Chanchit: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Your father touched you? Or your mother had to tale you everywhere because of your father?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Benresmy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Bad news bringer.. anytime you see rape case you go rush post am..In as much as I'm against rape..stop using rape cases to degrade men..they are not the cause of your misfortune..
my brother please tell her,,, it seems she is senseless... Naso village girls dey behave undecided undecided
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by emperordelis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Not all men are sexual predators.You're always quick to demonize men and it makes me wonder if you had a troubled childhood,maybe one that has to do with sexual abuse as a kid..Instead of always painting men in a bad light,come out of that closet and tell your story
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello!!!,You want to Link this to d Bestie argument d other day..

Truth is some men really lack self control But ALOT still have dat Self discipline..

My brother who did his NYSC in one of d Northern states stayed with a Christian elder..

One day, when nobody was around, the man's 8 year old daughter walked to his small room, offed her clothes, got naked n jumped on top of him,trying to even kissing him.

But my Brother pushed her away, gripped her wrist n threatened her to tell him where she learnt such things..

She now confessed dat her elder sister (11yrs) told her dat Sex is sweet n dat it makes breasts to grow quicker..

So Like my Bro, Disciplined guys plenty also Bad ones!!

But OP, Miss Sapphire babey is making it sound as if All Men re Demons!! But I have schooled her..You can go check it!!

Romanoff:
Some men have no sense of boundaries and self control.

They believe a man and woman can't be friends without sexual feelings so any woman is game.

That's how many end up defiling their own daughter. Imagine having an erection for your own daughter.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by lukuboi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Why generalizing?
I'm very sure your father and mal
e siblings are very good people.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by NoSentiment: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dont be surprised if this same man was among the army of hypocritical southerners who yesterday condemned min of agric, Sabo Nanono, for marrying an 18 year old. Hypocrites!
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by dimugonabo: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

I'm always alone with my daughter.

So what are you insinuating?

Always generalizing things.

General manager.

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Franzinni: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Just kill him and that is all ...kai
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Enoch07: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
you're funny, when you get married you'll understand better
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
I agree, as long as your father, uncles, and brothers (if you have any) are included in the men or fathers who a child girl are not to be left with.

Did your father, uncles or brothers rape you?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Enoch07:

you're funny, when you get married you'll understand better
who will marry that one? Woman who hates men, which man will marry her? You? cheesy her father may have raped her.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
account available

method of deposit --> bank deposit or credit card

whatsapp chat only 08057668437

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

1. You said and I quote

2. You said and I quote

3. You said and I quote

4. You said and I quote

5. You said and I quote

Don't mind that ignoramus.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

Total rubbish.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Evidently your mother wasn't sure about your dad.
Please, refrain from making a general statement. Never judge men from your jaundiced view....
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Simba00007:
from your profile,it seems you are always talking from a place of pain,maybe men broke your heart.please don't generalize.
Or her father raped her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.