Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (39501 Views)

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Christmasdon:
You deliberately digged up this thread to attack men. You need help.
I didn't dig up the thread. I created it.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Fantazy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.

That can't be the case/reason!
What about single fathers out there who singlehandedly takes care of his daughter(s)?
A sane and "biological" father cannot do such to his child.
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by Lagoon0: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
richmond500:
wow, I was overwhelmed by ur stupidity.
Some persons have attained a divine state in stupidity hierarchy, only a celestial monk stand a chance against u.
grin I Like that picture you post. Can't even remember the particular tom and jerry episode. I can boldly say I've watch 98℅ of all tom & jerry episode
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by stormborn28(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:

Good evening sir. Please change your view about sex with Nigerian women. Sex is not cheap any more that's why rape is rampant.

According to Economic law, when something is scarce, its value rises.
From 2020 Nigerian population statistic, it's shown that Nigerian men are more than the females. Meaning Nigerian women are scarce thus making their worth valuable.

The reason why Nigerian women are low in population is because of the fatality rate which is as a result of stress. Imagine childbirth, cleaning of the house, going to market, cooking, dressing kids for school, etc all done by a woman.

Over 70% of family responsibilities are taken up by women. (Google is your friend on this). Women won't come out to say it cause of their husbands and family reputation.

Do you know why married men live longer than the single men?
It's because once a man is married, most of the responsibilities would be handled by the wife making the man less responsible.
liar
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Dear mothers, by no means should you leave your girl child in the custody of a man be it her father.
I really dislike this gal, unlike zzor that just post rubbish to chase clouts and for the fun of it, this one posts are usually based on her hatred for men..madam it's quite obvious you are a very bitter fellow, perhaps due to circumstances, anyway may God help u heal..

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by EvolvedPisces(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
richmond500:
bring up the post I copied it from or remain silent
you mama toto or remain silent
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) by uboma(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Laurene:
everybody mustn't be like your father that consistently raped you.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.