Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,109 members, 7,860,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

“I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady (3833 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by vickydankal(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Then you are not his helpmeet.
Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by demmymoney(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why do I have this feeling that you have eaten to your satisfaction and your stomach is full this night thats why you have enough strength grin

Just saying facts
Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by proclinician: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
VTJN:
The man already had an entitled mentality, it's the core responsibility of a man to provide an accommodation for his intending family

It's also the responsibility of a woman to support her hubby,

Nonetheless, you as a man are not supposed to feel entitled to that to the extent of asking her, you don't necessarily need to ask her if she will be supportive, you aren't blind, you will obviously see it in her while courting/dating

Asking her makes you somewhat a weak man, women naturally wants a man to be a man in all ramifications

Men should try as much as possible to delete the mentality of being good on bed as a yardstick that makes them a real man

That's fallacy, a real man is someone that is responsible in and out(not an entitled man)

Naturally God didn't create women to support men in finances, Nigeria economy makes men have such kinda mentality

While our women tend to be industrious due to the nature of men societies BREEDS lately, they work just like their male counterpart

Fine, even if you deem it fit to talk about your spouse being supportive or not, while not something else? As a man i don't think it's right to ask your soon to be wife such kinda question

If i have a sister or a female friend whoes partner asked such question, i will advise her to be very careful of that man and watchful

These are one of the signs to know a man that will be responsible, A RESPONSIBLE MAN IS KEY

You just type huge huge nonsense here. My aunty married a Canadian man, over there in Canada both of them contributed money to clear off the mortgage and own the house

You as a "responsible man", what if you lose your job, business crumble, everything gone, you can't pay rent then u carry ur family to go stay under bridge or in the village because it is a taboo to ask the sac of potatoes u married to pay rent where she lives.

I tire for una
Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by VTJN(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
proclinician:

You just type huge huge nonsense here. My aunty married a Canadian man, over there in Canada both of them contributed money to clear off the mortgage and own the house

You as a "responsible man", what if you lose your job, business crumble, everything gone, you can't pay rent then u carry ur family to go stay under bridge or in the village because it is a taboo to ask the sac of potatoes u married to pay rent where she lives.

I tire for una
did you go through my writeup? I doubt you did

I never said a woman shouldn't support her hubby, but it's quite wrong for a man to feel entitled asking the woman wholeheartedly to be contributing to accommodation fee and other necessities

While dating/courting, you as a man will definitely know if the woman you intend to get married to will be supportive or not, except you aren't paying attention to it

For a grown man to demand from his wife to be to support for accommodation is a red flag to me, such kinda man will obviously dump the lady for another woman that is ready to buy to his ascertion without looking back

1 Like

Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by proclinician: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
VTJN:
did you go through my writeup? I doubt you did

I never said a woman shouldn't support her hubby, but it's quite wrong for a man to feel entitled asking the woman wholeheartedly to be contributing to accommodation fee and other necessities

While dating/courting, you as a man will definitely know if the woman you intend to get married to will be supportive or not, except you aren't paying attention to it

For a grown man to demand from his wife to be to support for accommodation is a red flag to me, such kinda man will obviously dump the lady for another woman that is ready to buy to his ascertion without looking back

U see that bolded part, there is entirely nothing wrong with it. This kind of man understands that anything is very very possible. U can make that investment and in one sweep everything is gone. U can lose ur job and not be able to get another. A particular disease condition can sstrike the family and all the savings will be consumed.

When this happens what do u do, how do u pay rent? Do u move to the village because it's a taboo to ask ur wife? How is it a red flag for a man to ask his wife to support for house rent where she resides?

Somebody that buys a car is required to start up an insurance plan for the car immediately. Does it mean the person is praying for or hoping that fire will burn the car or that it will crash in an accident?

Most of the young ppl today are so immature when it comes to marriage such that marriages today crash within months.
Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by mutter(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why shouldn't you contribute!
A man is a protector and provider...
Was rent being paid in the days of the bible?
Society has changed and we change certain things with it.
A good woman will support her husband through thick and thin.
Re: “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady by VTJN(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
proclinician:

U see that bolded part, there is entirely nothing wrong with it. This kind of man understands that anything is very very possible. U can make that investment and in one sweep everything is gone. U can lose ur job and not be able to get another. A particular disease condition can sstrike the family and all the savings will be consumed.

When this happens what do u do, how do u pay rent? Do u move to the village because it's a taboo to ask ur wife? How is it a red flag for a man to ask his wife to support for house rent where she resides?

Somebody that buys a car is required to start up an insurance plan for the car immediately. Does it mean the person is praying for or hoping that fire will burn the car or that it will crash in an accident?

Most of the young ppl today are so immature when it comes to marriage such that marriages today crash within months.
you are right with all those unforeseen circumstances that may befall the man while in marriage, but i don't know maybe i was being selfish with it because as for me i will know if she will be a supportive woman or not along the lines before marriage

I'm not also in support of a woman not being supportive, but what i felt is that it will be a sign of not being a responsible man who is looking for a freebie woman

If you see nothing wrong if a man asked his wife to be to support him in accommodation fee,

Definitely you won't see anything bad if a man asked a woman to contribute to the money required to pay her pride price, isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding / Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. / I Am Not Lucky With A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.