Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria (2608 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
A pictorial thread depicting Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth in their 1956 stay in Nigeria . The Duke of Edinburgh travelled across Nigeria on behalf of The Crown.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1380492029122248705

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by qualityalone: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
I remembered that very day they visited oji river in Enugu state....I was just 5 then, how time flies

4 Likes

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
qualityalone:
I remembered that very day they visited oji river in Enugu state....I was just 5 then, how time flies

Elder qualityalone

Agba Awo
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by illicit(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by BiafIntel: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Black people and love of slaving for white people. As a Biafran, I am highly annoyed at this continued idiocy. Nigeria must be brought down to its knees to end this slavery and subjugation. Slaving is not part of our Biafran culture. Those who are accustomed to slavery are free to continue doing so for UK after we Biafrans have emancipated ourselves from the biggest British cage in the world called nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by ValCon888: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
This was when they came to inspect their slave plantation. Because of greed, they joined the civilised
peace-abiding people from the south with illiterate terrorist people from the North.

England! Behold your monstrosity called Zoogeria!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wetin concine us
So because the man die,make we no hear word,how did his life affect us positively?
Una go just carry whiteman for head like gele angry
*Spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Whao! So CMS church has such a long histroy.
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Savie(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
How does this change the price of garr in the market? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by qualityalone: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Elder qualityalone

Agba Awo
my son....u will live long
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
qualityalone:
my son....u will live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's been a long time coming

1 Like

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Sunday2021: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
BiafIntel:
Black people and love of slaving for white people. As a Biafran, I am highly annoyed at this continued idiocy. Nigeria must be brought down to its knees to end this slavery and subjugation. Slaving is not part of our Biafran culture. Those who are accustomed to slavery are free to continue doing so for UK after we Biafrans have emancipated ourselves from the biggest British cage in the world called nigeria.
where is Namdi kanu?
I don't know how you guys are recruited but I believe one must be a fool before namdi kanu recruit him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by IgweOfNnewi: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by RemoveKebab: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
This scared the bejesus out of me as I was scrolling. undecided

Back to the matter.
Me I know that someday Britannia will pay for putting the lives of more than 200 million souls in bondage and confusion.

Its not a matter of if it will happen
It a matter of when.

1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by GreaterFuture3: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by seguno2: 3:28am On Apr 10, 2021
qualityalone:

What do you gain from telling lies yourself?
How does a 1951 born person do NYSC in 2016
The people truly deserve their government.
Oniro oshi. angry

qualityalone:
This govt is full of lies and deceit. from head to toe. While I was in the camp ( stream 1batch A), I heard that they were gonna shift the day of posting maybe to june or july with an excuse on the day the call up was supposed to come out. Little did I know that the call up will come out but they will deceive the intending corp members without any justification.
If it was to travel abroad the coconut head in Aso rock would get the money by all means. but to provide finance for this young ones is a big issue.
This shows that the dullard doesn't want us to be the leaders of tomorrow.
So happy that God can never change. pleas God remember naija like u did Egypt during pharoh's....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by qualityalone: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2021
seguno2:

What do you gain from telling lies yourself? How does a 1951 born person do NYSC in 2016 The people truly deserve their government. Oniro oshi. angry
and u think I opened nairaland account boy? my second son did
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Valkrie: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
They simply came on a company tour and nothing more..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by seguno2: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Valkrie:
They simply came on a company tour and nothing more..!!

grin cheesy

Unfortunately the excited employees/serfs don’t know that.
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2021
qualityalone:
Chai!!

Comment deleted grin
Re: Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria by Valkrie: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2021
seguno2:

grin cheesy

Unfortunately the excited employees/serfs don’t know that.

Exactly..most people don't know that Nigeria is a company and owned by the queen after purchase from the Royal Niger Company...!!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.