Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (31757 Views)

Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ipobarecriminals: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
avonjaarebastards
Why not call the MOD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by kyuniii(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
inoki247:
lol the thing don turn admission list na turn by turn when is Senate list coming out....
soon, still wailting for approval.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by olatuns2017: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
HonNL:
36 names were earlier released;

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6499156/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped#100640930

Nigerian Correctional Service

Horrible faces

Stay out of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Hallabee1(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2021
inoki247:
lol the thing don turn admission list na turn by turn when is Senate list coming out....

Aje...

na 2023
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Warlord2014(m): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Olaoye1988: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Some of them will still come back and hold political posts in this country.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by shigishege: 1:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Trapezoid and Hexagonal heads
dis guy u go kill person with laugh??

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by shigishege: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2021
inoki247:
I bin nor wan read dis news before cus I know say na laugh wna go take kill person for here
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Teejay13(m): 3:23am On Apr 10, 2021
See there strong strong faces.

God o, I no pray to spend even one week in a police cell not to talk of prison.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by notoriousbabe: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2021
See as igbos occupied all the positions without considering other tribes in the country and they are always the first to complain of Buhari’s appointments
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Masterchef(m): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2021
DSS passed intelligence about this jail break to the police. So, why is that former AIG who now seems to have been used and dumped not yet in detention?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Munamu: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2021
HonNL:
36 names were earlier released;

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6499156/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped#100640930

Nigerian Correctional Service

If u look at those pictures closely, you will discover that they use the same uniform on them,just to take their passport photographs. Corruption everywhere!!!
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Ikukuudo: 5:39am On Apr 10, 2021
How much be the offer if I get any of them. Me dey jobless, hungry and can do anything for money now.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
bro once they successfully moved out of the country
that's the end
they can easily change identity with new passport and everything

Moving out as u claim is not easy bro.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by sayisayi(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2021
hatakekakashi:

is owerri not igbo region again

These ppl are as dumb asf

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by sayisayi(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
notoriousbabe:
See as igbos occupied all the positions without considering other tribes in the country and they are always the first to complain of Buhari’s appointments

Darwin Award 2021-2050 goes to....
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by cosmos1440: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2021
NwaAwaikpe, Racoon, Nightmare007, IbrahimDemola, and other IPOB escapees from the Owerri Prison will soon flood Nairaland wth their usual tribal rants
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by cosmos1440: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
notoriousbabe:

You are a wicked person !!!
. . .

Shay you wan burst my belle with laugh nii ?

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by bubu2019: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2021
If I see any of them,I no go report oohh

No be my headache.

Onye obuna jee na clasi ya
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by grandlexuz(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
If I had my way I'd turn prisons into farm labor camps......look at all these able bodied men, probably eating free beans and doing nothing. Put them to work and create value....prisoners can't strike, unionise or decide to resign... government is missing a big opportunity.

People go to prison as a punishment and not for punishment
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by bewla(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2021
oneTIMEman:
See people prayer points
How do we give them NIN
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by bewla(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2021
grandlexuz:

People go to prison as a punishment and not for punishment
Them be nija to how do u give them NiN and get them back to fit society
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ngadaAwo: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2021
stinflame:

Moving out as u claim is not easy bro.
there are many bothers in our forests
calabar and Cameroon shares border
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Litmus: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
obiekunie2:
WHY WAS THE JAIL BREAK IN EDO NOT GIVEN THIS HIGH LEVEL PUBLICITY??

ONCE IT HAS TO DO WITH IGBOS ALL THE FORCES IN NIGERIA WILL SHOW THEIR ACTION!

Stop all this self-pity. Self pity like jealousy blinds those that indulge in it the ability to view things in a wider perspective and consequently render them uncreative.

What of this perspective below?:

Those that Jail break in Edo need thire photos publicised too. The fact this was not done imperils the general Edo public. Nigeria does not seem to care about Edo people. Nigeria favours the people of Owerri.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by obiekunie2: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Litmus:

[s]Stop all this self-pity. Self pity like jealousy blinds those that indulge in it the ability to view things in a wider perspective and consequently render them uncreative.

What of this perspective below?:

Those that Jail break in Edo need thire photos publicised too. The fact this was not done imperils the general Edo public. Nigeria does not seem to care about Edo people. Nigeria favours the people of Owerri[/s].

"nigerians dont care about edo people. nigeria favours people of owerri"

just go back and read the shit you type and see how dumb you sounded. it would av eveb been better you ddnt comment.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Litmus: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
obiekunie2:

"nigerians dont care about edo people. nigeria favours people of owerri"

just go back and read the shit you type and see how dumb you sounded. it would av eveb been better you ddnt comment.

You’re an idiot.

I don’t usually respond to comments like yours but I suspect you’re so thick, you need reminding of the fact. smiley
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by obiekunie2: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Litmus:

[s]You’re an idiot.

I don’t usually respond to comments like yours but I suspect you’re so thick, you need reminding of the fact. smiley[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Releases Aid Workers, Others, After Negotiations / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles / Fani-Kayode's Fiancée, Precious And Son Lotanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.