Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Cars From Cotonou ! - Autos (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From Cotonou ! (74681 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Nexusz(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
pls how much for a peugeot 406 model
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nexusz:
pls how much for a peugeot 406 model

Hi, what year of peugeot are you asking for sir.. the 2004 Model will cost you - 1.2M but once the market open Tuesday I'm sure exchange rate would have reduced too so one should be able to spend lesser. so all quotations right now are based of former exchange rate and all.

Happy New Year.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year 2016... From all of us @ skylinkss Autos.

Phone: 08137926998 , 08120661531,
Email: skylinkssautos@gmail.com, skylinkssautos@yahoo.com
Twitter: @skylinkssautos

We go beyond getting you a car!
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016

We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by kpamane: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
pls what is the landing cost of 2003 model of Lexus RX 300
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
kpamane:
pls what is the landing cost of 2003 model of Lexus RX 300

So sorry for the late response I have been busy with church activity and family.. you should have 1.4M for the 2003 Lexus Rx300 alll bills to Lagos.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Azay: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi, please what can 500 to 600k get me?
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Azay: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi, please what can 500 to 600k get me? All options please and the car must be auto transmission.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Azay:
Hi, please what can 500 to 600k get me? All options please and the car must be auto transmission.

There are lot of options 600k can get you now depends on what you really want to drive, mazda, volkswagen, opel and some other options too.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
We go beyond getting you a car...
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2016

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:48am On Jan 05, 2016
We go beyond getting you a car..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
First Deal of the Year..

We go beyond getting you a car....

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2016

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
WHY COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
We buy, we clear, we deliver...

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2016

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2016

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Everything autos and More...

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Best auto deals
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
WHY COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2016
New deal...

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by bigspif(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good day Mr Akindele,

Once again happy new year and more greese to your elbow. I was the one making inquiries about buying an Opel Vectra C 2004/2004 model in December last year, please at present how much can i get it now. Can the 2006 of the vectra C gotten at Cotonou too ? thanks for your assistance. My friend would also like a quote for the 406 2005 model before we all finally decide. awaiting your response
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
bigspif:
Good day Mr Akindele,

Once again happy new year and more greese to your elbow. I was the one making inquiries about buying an Opel Vectra C 2004/2004 model in December last year, please at present how much can i get it now. Can the 2006 of the vectra C gotten at Cotonou too ? thanks for your assistance. My friend would also like a quote for the 406 2005 model before we all finally decide. awaiting your response

Good Afternoon, First I apologise for the late response I have been quite busy with a lot of works, the 2004 Open vectra will sell for 1.1M presently because based on increase in exchange rate, we can get the 2006 vectra C but I don't know the price, I will find out for and reply back with the price or maybe pictures too. Tell you friend to budget 1.3M for the 2006 406, we could spend a bit lesser after bargain , don't forget that exchange rate is quite high now.

Regrds
Akindele
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2016

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 08120661531 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (51) (Reply)

2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / ****Kakaki + Sleekcm +Toyota Corolla******NAIJA PICS**** / Need To Get A Car From Cotonou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.