Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel (16951 Views)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Razy75g: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100656142:
All the best guys.

Go and succeed.

God bless y'all.

God bless Nigeria.
pls shut up as always

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Oluolad86(f): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Pavore9:

The almost N50k you have received so far, what have you done with it?

All the tests now is #50k ( see the Lab form) I spent #7500 out of the #45k, the balance is not up to the #50k I need now to do the tests.

Please take your time to read the one you snapped and my comments too. You will understand the English very well. Thanks
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They're will to sacrifice their life for a nation that doesn't care one bit about them. An institution that will provide them with faulty or outdated resources to make use of while doing their work.

The will be shared to the ogas as personal guard. See that of the navy SBS guarding their oga and u go like force...... Army no jus get swag
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by iampeterben(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Congrats to them!......May God protect them from evil and may they be diligent in carrying out their duties.
Amen

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by dalass(f): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
More cannon fodder (especially the ones from the south).

These special forces look like the average combat army...just not the usual AK, nice bullet proof which probably is of no use, some ski goggles, some knee pads, unmatching combat boots(some are wearing leather, some sneakers boots) and the one's who could afford gloves bought for themselves... probably even no intercom, they'd probably be screaming across themselves on the battle field....if you can't get the little details right how do you expect to neutralize insurgency. Few weeks time deploy northern SpecOps to the south and southern SpecOps(aka dead meat) to the north east.

You nailed it...

What a country! undecided

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by marvin906(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
More cannon fodder (especially the ones from the south).

These special forces look like the average combat army...just not the usual AK, nice bullet proof which probably is of no use, some ski goggles, some knee pads, unmatching combat boots(some are wearing leather, some sneakers boots) and the one's who could afford gloves bought for themselves... probably even no intercom, they'd probably be screaming across themselves on the battle field....if you can't get the little details right how do you expect to neutralize insurgency. Few weeks time deploy northern SpecOps to the south and southern SpecOps(aka dead meat) to the north east.

Too much Hollywood movie
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Zoey95: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2021
I guess you guys don't know what you typing, they are soldiers already and they have some various courses and have even been at the forefront before they still went ahead to gonnwith the course, ya all insulting and been buttered with the service and personnel are still same people that are still disturbing us that you wanna join the airforce crying fouls. appreciate what u have they are same reason u have the balls to type the nonsense u are doing because they lay their life and make their life uncomfortable to make urs comfortable. left thei parent,. wife children and other siblings to make a tomorrow for the same people who don't value them. anyways Even Jesus too was also rejected by same people who he saved, so if you can do same to Jesus Christ am not surprised. meanwhile to our new born babies in the special force wing, you are welcome to the family. we will meet at the theater. Is great to have you in the league. Special forces commando all for one, one for all. a Proud to be a NAF Panther....
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Oluolad86:

All the tests now is #50k ( see the Lab form) I spent #7500 out of the #45k, the balance is not up to the #50k I need now to do the tests.

Please take your time to read the one you snapped and my comments too. You will understand the English very well. Thanks
[/s]In bolded you're begging and still insulting people!! It seems he was right about you.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by seangy4konji: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Suya meat for boko boys.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2021
They look average, Nigeria is so backward in everything.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by nnamdi640: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2021
These ones will end up intimidating the innocent citizens rather than protecting them. The headline news should have been '186 citizens tormentors were graduated from their headquarter'.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by od501: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2021
marvin906:

Says the patron of the backward lot..
May hatred not kill you
Na ya papa name?
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Nodogragra4me:

The will be shared to the ogas as personal guard. See that of the navy SBS guarding their oga and u go like force...... Army no jus get swag
[/s]Trash the Nigerian Navy, Army and Air force are backward. Look at the average Special forces displayed up there.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Special forces my foot.

If them see IPOB, dem go change uniform.

If them see bandits, dem go pee for body.

If dem see Boko Haram, dem go die by themselves.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by marvin906(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Na ya papa name?

Don't bother I already know am talking to a dunce..
Argument with you is an insult to me
Now swerve

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2021
marvin906:

Too much Hollywood movie

Ok..... explain how a SpecOps is supposed to look like...do they wear unmatching boots or look like malnurished boys
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2021
ibrokola:
Your problem is that you have seen too many movies. These are Special Force personnel, not movie stars.

Ok..... explain how a SpecOps is supposed to look like...do they wear unmatching boots or look like malnurished boys.

Below is an image of the Russian Spetsnaz
and south african special forces (Recces) can you compare this guys to your I'll fitted spec ops wearing unmatching bootd....your problem is that you're so used to incompetence that competence only exist in the movies for you.

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
marvin906:

I already know my father is a dunce..
Argument with him is an insult to me.
I am useless and foolish.
Thank you for telling us of yourself.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by marvin906(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Thank you for telling us of yourself.

Congratulations

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
marvin906:

I'm a bastard.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Oluolad86(f): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2021
DaddyYankee:
[s][/s]In bolded you're begging and still insulting people!! It seems he was right about you.

I read almost half of your comments on page one, almost hatred comments. I knew your type will definitely come, thanks God for those who said I should ignore your type. I never insulted anyone, I just made an explanation. I just pray for you that you don't experience 0.0001% of the pains I'm going through. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Congrats to them...

Just 186 , is too Small , why won't they be shouting insecurity insecurity when there's no much armed personal in all security agencies around Nigeria.

For Goodness sake we are more than 250m Nigerians ...

To be sincere, is Nigerian armed personal like Air force , Navy , Army, Mopol, Police etc combined up to 10% Nigerians?? I don't think so, so why being stingy on all those recruitment ??
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by DaddyYankee: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Oluolad86:

I read almost half of your comments on page one, almost hatred comments. I knew your type will definitely come, thanks God for those who said I should ignore your type. I never insulted anyone, I just made an explanation. I just pray for you that you don't experience 0.0001% of the pains I'm going through. Thanks
[/s]Sharrap if English is a problem to you. You insulted the man, most of you are suffering cause of the wicked Heart you have. I won't experience your pains i am not you. Next time you're begging, beg don't go insulting people. I sense Wickedness allover you. No peace for the wicked
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by OcholaKings: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They're will to sacrifice their life for a nation that doesn't care one bit about them. An institution that will provide them with faulty or outdated resources to make use of while doing their work.

True talk bro, once had the mind of joining Airforce oo, but NAF is something else.
Re: NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel by cokeryusuf09(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
congrats to soldier and I wish them best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South! / You’ve No Power To Sack Elected LG Officials, S’court Tells Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.