Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Grace From Above (A Story That Inspires) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grace From Above (A Story That Inspires) (286 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace From Above (A Story That Inspires) by Readstories9ja: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
I was born into a very poor family in a remote village far from open cities. We don't have electricity in our village talk more about having pipe-borne water. It was a hard time staying in the rural area but we were managing because we have no other option than to be satisfied with what God gave us. We have rivers which were our only source of water and every day, this river will always be filled by different people.
My parents were striving to ensure I had a good education. I was enrolled into one of the best primary schools in our village, this should be in the year 1970. I was made to know that my father sold one of his lands to ensure I had a good and favorable education.
https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/04/grace-from-above-story-that-inspires.html

(1) (Reply)

Writers For Children Books / Ramadhan Reading List: Here Are 5 Captivating Muslim Fiction Pieces / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.