Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update (35301 Views)

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho / Yemi Alade Promises To Never Lend Anyone Money Again (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Bashnigga(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Even Yemi doesn't know the difference... You lend (give) sth to people while you borrow (receive) from people

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by 2undegee: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wetin come concern me, wen u dey lend i dey there?
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'm sure say na woman go be the borrower. grin grin

Women know demselves.

Pussies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Minjim: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
True!

Some people are just irresponsible.

My mind is never at rest when I'm owing someone .

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Halo22: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
To lend money to individuals in Naija, is like giving monkey water with ur cup. Who wan collect the cup back from the money. If I tell you how many people that are owing me, u would scream. I will rather dash one money than to lend them the money in question.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Big girl like this lamenting....My father always Warned me"You only Lend What You can do away with"...Wise man.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Chirowman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Best is borrow with collateral

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by shegun4sur: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Her problem. My guys and especially ladies I just know o...I no chyke dem dey borrow soft money like 5k, 7k, 10k from me and never mention it again...Some even get mind to dey ask again like say d last one don pass and forgotten bcoz i don't ask again after I notice u defaulted, I don't know y I feel embarrassed asking, but how can u take me for a mumu nah coming to ask when u know u still owe me or do I say didn't repay d previous one. I no get sef

Meanwhile when I borrow even if na 1k from a friend...Dem must follow me up until I payback but I always forfeit d one I borrowed out. I no know who do me this thing

Lol
My brother no be only you oo. Some people are perfect in the art of borrowing and going silent

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Faithful1234(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
madam do make u married time the go.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Chochovini: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
As for me, all these are none of my damn biz. I want anyone who cares to know that I am going gaga for this smooth yoruba lady. I love everything about her including her Bleep-ups.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Athemisia: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
joelbooks:
See English.... It is ''I am not going to lend....

Lend - Lender- Giver
Borrow-Borrower- Receiver

Note Yemi Alade
Mr. English... how much you get?
so surprising how poor brats who thinks English is their biggest achievement can open their hole to arrogantly correct wealthy people.

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Oshokalo: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
JosephXavier:
Instead of lending money to someone, just give the person the amount you can easily do away with

Most especially guys, don't lend money to a Nigerian lady

It's been a very nasty experience for a lot of people especially in relationships

Girlfriend go borrow money from him boyfriend and if he demands the money back e go turn to wahala
oga u go dash money tire the day u stop dashing u don become enemy
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Blackdisciple(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
For Nigeria na em u dey talk this one
e be like say u no no
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Warmaterial(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Her problem. My guys and especially ladies I just know o...I no chyke dem dey borrow soft money like 5k, 7k, 10k from me and never mention it again...Some even get mind to dey ask again like say d last one don pass and forgotten bcoz i don't ask again after I notice u defaulted, I don't know y I feel embarrassed asking, but how can u take me for a mumu nah coming to ask when u know u still owe me or do I say didn't repay d previous one. I no get sef

Meanwhile when I borrow even if na 1k from a friend...Dem must follow me up until I payback but I always forfeit d one I borrowed out. I no know who do me this thing
nothing village people no fit do... they are the architect of this
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Madam you lend someone money, you do not borrow them money.

English grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by chaloskyx: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2021
DONT BORROW NOW ARE YOU THE IMF OR WORLD BANK OF THE WORLD PEOPLE WOULD GO AND BORROW ELSEWHERE ABI ALL THIS TALK AS IF NA YOU HOLD KEYS TO CBN SEE YOUR MOUTH I WONT BORROW PEOPLE MONEY AGAIN AUNTY PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY JARE AND STOP PUTTING ALL YOUR WOES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Duplexxx: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Haya dis kind thing dey pain enter body o

You borrowed money give person and the person refused to give you back

For me o

Na Lie

You no borrowed any money give to anybody na lie big lies that kind lie when you dey lie

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Streetpresident: 1:58am On Apr 11, 2021
bigstan11787:
The average Nigerian is not good at debt repayment

grin Our government sef de beg for debt cancellation..... it's in us.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2021
My own be say I no like dey lend naija girls money if I do, make sure say u use your toto as collateral
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by AmuRubber(m): 2:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Lol my comment is the one on top. She retweeted it sef grin

I'm glad to know you've finally made it in life.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Goalnaldo:

And so what? Is that an achievement? Nawa.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Tedpgrass: 3:38am On Apr 11, 2021
SQLmastar:
So with all the millions you make, you can't just dash somebody money ?
What do you even do with your money? It's not like you spend them on giveaways. angry angry

It's her prerogative how she spends her money.... And not your business.

It maybe to invest in other music-related matters to aid her musical longevity.. It's not any body's business how she spends her money..Moreso if Dangote still dey find money thanks to Burna...

What she's moaned about is people not keeping their side of the bargain by not paying and telling lies---- lacking integrity in my opinion.

That to me is a very prevalent and strong character fault in a lot of Naija pple.... If your word is your bond, loan defaults, poor or sharp business practices, poor terrain for FDI will soon be a thing of the past.

Tomorrow we blame government completely, instead of looking at the man or woman in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:11am On Apr 11, 2021
emmnprince:

How does her spending of her money concern you? She made it herself, what she does with her money is not your business.

Giveaways, oh so you mean dashing people on social media platforms abi?

The entitlement mentality baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Sleekfingers: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2021
bigstan11787:
The average Nigerian is not good at debt repayment

you are correct......na story dem go dey tell you, when it is time to repay.......
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerians and stupid generalizations. B4 u lend money make sure certain criterion are in place. U don’t just lend or borrow anyhow or to anyone then u start to complain.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Rolexjerry(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Congrats
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Tpave(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:

We are in the same boat bro

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by PoshLines5: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Goalnaldo:
for your mind, u don get award be that. grin
Goalnaldo:
for your mind, u don get award be that.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by PoshLines5: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Duplexxx:
Haya dis kind thing dey pain enter body o

You borrowed money give person and the person refused to give you back

For me o

Na Lie

You no borrowed any money give to anybody na lie big lies that kind lie when you dey lie

e be lyk say u Neva see 1 chance b4.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by PoshLines5: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Athemisia:

Mr. English... how much you get?
so surprising how poor brats who thinks English is their biggest achievement can open their hole to arrogantly correct wealthy people.

pack well, who English epp.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by PoshLines5: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Bashnigga:
Even Yemi doesn't know the difference... You lend (give) sth to people while you borrow (receive) from people

so far u understand the message she is passing on.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Goalnaldo(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2021
shamsin6300:

Congrat bruh
You can take that to the bank on Monday and withdraw grin
would definitely do that wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire / Wizkid To Build Schools In Every African Country (Photos) / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.