Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update (35300 Views)

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho / Yemi Alade Promises To Never Lend Anyone Money Again (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Rolexjerry:

Congrats
thanks bro. It's not easy �
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Beckysexy(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2021
makermix1:
see question
Wetin do you?
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by MrMacinterchi1: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Sheuns:
Someone asked for 20k urgently to fix his car cos he can’t withdraw from his account temporarily, said he’ll pay by end of the week or next, fast forward to a year later he’s not paid yet, he no Dey even mention am. He come render me service of 10k worth, na him I say make oga deduct am from what he owes me, he Dey vex. Abeg I get fault?
No Sir . Maintain your ground.
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Beckysexy(f): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2021
makermix1:
same thing wen dey do u
I can see you're sick.
Now, gtf out of my mention!
Re: Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update by Eastcaostboy: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
FishLaps:
Yemi Alade vows never to lend anyone money again after someone she gave money refused to pay back

Singer, Yemi Alade, has vowed never to lend anyone money again. She disclosed this on her Twitter handle.

Source; https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1380799341422596101

Yemi, i know you like bad guys and that you have a good heart, but calm down we go settle the matter, okay, i will tell him to gdola you well I know that's just all you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed / Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.