Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (100250 Views)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by ipobarecriminals: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
sad sad Drama THIEVES dat call themselves pastors sad. sad. Wonder why some pipu dnt fall down Wen some of these lunatics push them on stage sad not pulpit sad.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by chatinent: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Everyone knows Odumeje is as fake as other miracle-magic pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Bola146(f): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Cho choo choo !!!! Always learn to keep quiet sometimes sad not everything that you see is what you voice out. Let God judge them.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Staged. Awon Con artist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by maureensylvia(f): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Mathiasa:
I don't believe this, just don't know why I think it's fake.

It's not dear
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by kingxsamz(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
obonujoker:
If this is true, take her to the Lord's chosen, and stop wasting time.

Firstly, she must surrender totally and genuinely to Jesus Christ

Lmao, from frying pan to fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by lkillbrokehoes: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
They should take her elsewhere, I guess they are angry that she exposed their fake ass

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by bluefilm: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Drama Queens

Faking stroke just to raise more publicity for both herself and the comedian man of God.

Nonsense people.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by sophxx: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Rita edoche na pastor too ni? Ayam not understanding dis movie.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Chirowman(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2021
If men where God , forgiveness would be like exploring diamond.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by SavageResponse(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Trustedpronet: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Stop all these fake miracle shit...take her to brekete family in Abuja and they will perform instant healing on her by flying her to India or Germany. I almost have stroke last 2years but with good consultants and prayers by me and my family I scale through.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by obyrich(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2021
booscy:
And you say these people are Christian?

I don't think so.
Exactly what I felt here. Nothing in their actions shows christianity. Cursing, boastful and very unforgiving. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by pikechukwu6(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Is church hospital?
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
My prophet please forgive her and forget.
I'm really crying watching this.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by DasaintHope(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
False prophet and his cohorts them

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2021
chai , see as ada mouth don land her into serious trouble
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2021
I'm really disappointed in Rita after watching this video, no matter what this Ada of a girl must have done , forgiveness is of God not Man, the so called pastor had the opportunity to preach forgiveness but he messed it up. Take note something terrible is going to happen to him soon for the kingdom of God is not at peace with him......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Duplexxx: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Deliverance is what i think you will need

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by akanke79: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
booscy:
And you say these people are Christian?

I don't think so.
They are Red witches nothing to do with christianity

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2021
you know the funny thing is that , ada might even have been telling the truth , buts she isnt spiritually strong to contend with these people , she should have kept her mouth shut . if you know you cant fight them , just leave them , these guys aint davido or burna boy that will be replying you back on Facebook or twitter , they have their own spiritual Facebook and Instagram
BecomeALandLord:
My prophet please forgive her and forget.
I'm really crying watching this.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
They should take her elsewhere, I guess they are angry that she exposed their fake ass
So why go back to swallow your spit?

If they are fake like she has been claiming all along,why go to them for help?

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=propynich123 post=100682498]Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

EVIL ENTITIES FORMING CHRISTIANS
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Femeto: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Make this pastor forgive her. They are all greater than her. The truth is finally out.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by amstamon: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown
 lordlugards
Nuzo1
eagleoneart
Same person with different monikers, all comments in support for odumeje.
Similar comments, spaced, drafts, punctuations and paragraphed all the same.
Even the monikers has similar spiritual context...
Immortal,crown, Lord, Eagle, earth,.
Baba, u no sabi work... Ur pastor is a scammer and a spiritualist using God name in vain.
Anyways, every evil deed has a repercussions.
Nuzo1 grin Continue....

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by faithfull18(f): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
End time.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by royal231(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Lesson to be learnt.. If u are having strange esymptoms please go see doctor.. Make dem chop as well and it's for your own good..

Many broke doctors looking for jobs.. Patronise them don't go to these old village men claiming they cure all.. See what she brought upon herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
onatisi:
you know the funny thing is that , ada might even have been telling the truth , buts she isnt spiritually strong to contend with these people , she should have kept her mouth shut . if you know you cant fight them , just leave them , these guys aint davido or burna boy that will be replying you back on Facebook or twitter , they have their own spiritual Facebook and Instagram

I swear down.. This people are very strong spiritually.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Femeto: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
goltokka:
I'm really disappointed in Rita after watching this video, no matter what this Ada of a girl must have done , forgiveness is of God not Man, the so called pastor had the opportunity to preach forgiveness but he messed it up. Take note something terrible is going to happen to him soon for the kingdom of God is not at peace with him......
That Rita is another story. See as she dey curse the lady. She is not God. She was probably brainwashed by the prophet even though she didn't commit the crimes Ada accused her of committing.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by LordIsaac(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Kai... Africans! Someone should please remind me when we enter the 13th Century!
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Femeto: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So why go back to swallow your spit?

If they are fake like she has been claiming all along,why go to them for help?
Because other spiritualist told her to go and beg for forgiveness from the people she has offended.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by liveyourlife007(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Now I understand what my uncle meant by "don't be like Nigerian Christian's"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.