Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (100251 Views)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by liveyourlife007(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Now I understand what my uncle meant by 'don't be like Nigerian Christian's'
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
why does this look and sound like fake news to me? undecided
Because you did not watch the video

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by obiekunie2: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
. . . and a so-called prophet and his minions are rejoicing over the misfortune of a perceived enemy!

and yet Jesus Christ the author and finish of the faith said you should forgive seven hundred and seven times! Matt. 18:22

and a so-called prophet couldn't even forgive once!

SEE HOW HE MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTRACT MANY TO HIS COVEN BY SIMPLY SAYING DEEP HEALING PRAYERS FOR AND TELLING HER TO STAND UP AND GO FOR SHE HAS BEEN FORGIVEN.

NO! HE RATHER USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT FEAR IN HIS PERCIEVED ENEMIES - AND YET AN ENTIRE VILLAGE FORGAVE HIM FOR BLASPHEMY.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Salmoneus:
This looks like Ada Jesus, Odumeje, and Rita are in the same game scamming people!! grin Shouldn't your church be all about forgiveness? isn't that the message your God preaches? yet they stay there and put a supposed sick woman down, funny movie!! grin

I think what is really happening here is that Ada Jesus offended the church and they told her to act this way as punishment...a similar thing happened in the Holiness Revival movement church...heck even WWE punishes wrestlers in a similar fashion... grin grin
watch out for part two. He’ll finally agree to fake-heal her and boom, more gullible customers
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by oluwaahmed: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2021
They have hexed her life. Let her ask Jesus to save her and she will be saved.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by 001spice: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown plz would u be kind enough to tell me the sin of ADA towards this pple that rejected her
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Anyone that believes in this display of TALES BY THE MOONLIGHT should have his/her brain reexamined.
Just watch and see the BEEHIVES OF FOOLS that will storm this ?Church next Sunday.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Oh my word, God have mercy. Where is forgiveness here, where is father forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have err against us. Have they all forgotten that Ada Jesus is old enough to be their daughter, niece or cousins and she is bond to err.
With this coming to nairaland i think she is on her way to recovery she has confessed her sins she needs prayers, prayer city is open, Lord choosen is open..

I don't know Ada but no parents want to see their kids in pain or bury their kid. Watching her parents trying to put words together on the video made me emotional with teary eyes.

These are the so call Christian that tarnish the image of other Christian.... They should look at the story of Paul in the bible God saved him and he was a soldier for Christ...

Get well soon Ada Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by akeeng: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2021
The Ada whatever have nice boobs

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by sharpwriter(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2021
onatisi:
you know the funny thing is that , ada might even have been telling the truth , buts she isnt spiritually strong to contend with these people , she should have kept her mouth shut . if you know you cant fight them , just leave them , these guys aint davido or burna boy that will be replying you back on Facebook or twitter , they have their own spiritual Facebook and Instagram

Abi na ... If this news is true sha; doesn't she know that anyone into fake church tins or church business are not afraid to kill the other person if their business is threatened, no matter how innocent they look.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:
watch out for part two. He’ll finally agree to heal her and boom, more customers

Nooooo don't say that could it be a scam.... if it is a scam then they all deserve Oscars.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2021
liveyourlife007:
Now I understand what my uncle meant by 'don't be like Nigerian Christian's'

Lol yes oooo listen to your uncle mbok grin
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Tannhauser(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by DivineDynamics: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Genuine life in Christ is the best.

Nothing compares to it.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
Oh come on!

Is it not obvious enough that those guys are Crooks, what do you expect ? angry!!

Nigerians are just too gullible for my liking!!!...
thanks a lot. These pastors who say they can cure ailments are fake. All of them. Thaz y they rejected her, so their cover won't be blown open. Hers is a real sickness, not the fake ones they healed before
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by vivalavida(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2021
This is rubbish. There is no difference between odumeje and a native doctor. infact he is just a repackaged native doctor. Imagine a so called pastor threatening to deal with the lady and when he is done, he will deal with her family. Go to hell nigga

6 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Chirowman:
If men where God , forgiveness would be like exploring diamond.

Lol true if human being joor wetin men do you (joking) grin grin grin

On point

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Chirowman(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
[You won't understand men are so mean in terms of forgiveness ,even when they are wrong but pride and selfishness gives them joy. Thank God for his love over usquote author=AwesomeStormy00 post=100690076]

Lol true if human being joor wetin men do you (joking) grin grin grin

On point[/quote]
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
obyrich:
Exactly what I felt here. Nothing in their actions shows christianity. Cursing, boastful and very unforgiving. Tufiakwa!

I don't think they are Christian or it could be their Bible is different from mine.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by larrixauto2017(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Check My Signature Asap
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by xanderj22(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2021
propynich123:
Ada Jesus Down With Stroke Brought To Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie, But They Rejected Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXm_rmfzjU

My sixth sense is saying these are all scripted����
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by liveyourlife007(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Pls what is mbok?
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol yes oooo listen to your uncle mbok grin
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by atakamus: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2021
They may be wasting time looking for solution where there is no. How are they sure Odumeje and Rita are responsible for her illness?

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by dominique(f): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Her then and now photos are shocking, hard to believe it's the same person. May God heal her
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by deavicky(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
I'm thinking the Ada Jesus may be right. If not the pastor would have use this medium to prove he is not a fake pastor just by healing her, but it appears he does not have that capacity to heal. so he is trying to dodge the healing that ordinary couldn't have happened through him.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by backnbeta(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Nuzo1:

This video depicts the sorry state of Nigerian Christianity. It is highly discouraging for anyone who wants to know the Christian God.
Nigerian Christians or American Christians are not the representatives of the Christian God, the bible has said a lot about the Christian God and we shouldn't be swayed by the behavior of a few frustrated Christians sir
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by IgboWarlord(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
obonujoker:
If this is true, take her to the Lord's chosen, and stop wasting time.

Firstly, she must surrender totally and genuinely to Jesus Christ

Take her to the Lord's Chosen for what exactly?Is it for the treatment for her stroke or for her to join the church? undecided undecided...High time ya'll got rid of this weird mentality..Downright horsesh*t.

No be only ada Jesus,na ulu Jesus and osote okpara Jesus..
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2021
liveyourlife007:
Pls what is mbok?

Lol mbok is please in ibiobio
Biko is please in igbo
Ejoor is please in yoruba.

Just trying to lighten the mood cuz that video made me emotional and teary.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Pinuc: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
This is not how and what Jesus told us to do, when people offend us. Forgiveness is the only guarantee to making heaven, I hope they understand this.

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by liveyourlife007(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Thanks for explaining
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol mbok is please in ibiobio
Biko is please in igbo
Ejoor is please in yoruba.

Just trying to lighten the mood cuz that video made me emotional and teary.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by Govocrete: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2021
Jesus said "forgive them for they don't know what they are doing".

In this case, who doesn't know what they doing/did?

Should Ada be forgiven or the other parties should be forgiving for say all sort of things like after dealing with her, I will deal with her entire generation.

African have power to cause harm but not to use those power to improve our lives.

The Western world use their power to fly and profit.
In African they fly at night to cause evil.

Anyway, as a former die hard fan of WWF (WWE) we know the script can turn brothers against brothers just to sell more ticket for the next match.

We will wait until Royal Ramble.
Re: Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her by balladin: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2021
People be wise. This is not Christianity. Lord ha e mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.