Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? (7846 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Some may say, once you are born again, you are totally free from everything or problem, no deliverance is needed..

But that is not totally true? Why? You have seen born again Christians with one issue or the other, such as attacks, repeated sicknesses, marital delays, oppressions etc.

It's true. I believe, being born again gives you the access to deal with certain issues of life through Christ. Please what is your own view? And if you feel am wrong, hope you have never had any issues in you life that required deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2021
philanthropic:
Some may say, once you are born again, you are totally free from everything or problem, no deliverance is needed.. But that is not totally true? Why? You have seen born again Christians with one issue or the other, such as attacks, repeated sicknesses, marital delays, oppressions etc. It's true. I believe, being born again gives you the access to deal with certain issues of life through Christ. Please what is your own view? And if you feel am wrong, hope you have never had any issues in you life that required deliverance.
According to Jesus Christ, one who is born again not only has the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) possessing him but also has the Spirit of God(God, the Father) also possessing him - born-agains have 2 Helpers living inside of them. undecided

So there is definitely no room left for any foreign/illegal bodies/entities in that union. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Olarsview: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Remembering the LORD'S PRAYER, born again Christians need deliverance everyday in this evil world.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Sagenaija, everyone get opinion here too. How far?

What's yours? Does your pastors do deliverance for u everyday or you deliver yourself? cool

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by dawnomike(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2021
philanthropic:
Some may say, once you are born again, you are totally free from everything or problem, no deliverance is needed.. But that is not totally true? Why? You have seen born again Christians with one issue or the other, such as attacks, repeated sicknesses, marital delays, oppressions etc. It's true. I believe, being born again gives you the access to deal with certain issues of life through Christ. Please what is your own view? And if you feel am wrong, hope you have never had any issues in you life that required deliverance.
It is one thing to be 'born again', it is another level to know and come with terms of who you are in Christ... If you do not know who you are in Christ, you will always need deliverance.

13 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
dawnomike:
It is one thing to be 'born again', it is another level to know and come with terms of who you are in Christ... If you do not know who you are in Christ, you will always need deliverance.
It is impossible for a Born-again not to know that he/she is born-again. undecided

At the very least, the person is aware that he/she has changed on the insidd and the change is such that something needs to happen or be done about it.. I am talking about to his person or mental, that is. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
The word BORN AGAIN has been erroneously misinterpreted to mean virtuous attributes, hence the confusion!

A born again Christian is saved already so he needs no deliverance, they don't see the world as anything therefore they're ever focused on accomplishing their ministry so that they can go to their homes prepared for them in heaven.

Nothing shakes their faith not even threats of death because they're already prepared to go home (Heaven) but most so called born again are scared to die therefore ordinary dying even seem like evil to such ones whereas the real born again see death as a home call! smiley

9 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by GreaterFuture3: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2021
" 'Born again' 'bible Scholars' " should answer with explanation
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Shyluck(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=100687169] According to Jesus Christ, one who is born again not only has the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) possessing him but also has the Spirit of God(God, the Father) also possessing him - born-again s have 2 Helpers living inside of them. So there is definitely no room left for any foreign/illegal bodies/entities in that union.

It is actually born again Christians that need deliverance. You can't deliver someone who rejects God.

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Romanoff(f): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2021
A born again Christian doesn't need deliverance as long as they are in right standing with God and their repentance is genuine and they didn't go back to their vomit.

The blood of Jesus cleanses and delivers.

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by maureensylvia(f): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Who doesn't need deliverance

Everyone does

2 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2021
When you have the word of God in you, you don't need deliverance(Heb.4:12-13 MSG version). Being Born again doesn't guarantee maximum protection. The day God's word begin to flow in you, you are strong like a rock (1 cor 10:4)

So have the word and stop going to pastors for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Chirowman(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes they do
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2021
sad
I have a laptop for sale at the best deal, check my profile
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by chatinent: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Born agains are heaven candidates.

Why do they need mere pastors to deliver them?

Can pastors deliver themselves?

No.

Pastors cannot cure sicknesses or spiritual attacks!

Don't let magic deceive you.

Some things are as a result of sin.

That's why we pray to God for his kingdom.

There's more to being born again than mere recitations.

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Righteousness2(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2021
We need it Very well..

Someone just ask me Exactly this question few days ago.

Many of us feel that Deliverance is all about witchcraft, marine Spirit and all that. Deliverance is far above that.

We Live in a World filled with Principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, Wickedness in High places, etc. These beings are constantly on the move looking for where to reside.

The Bible says when you break the hedge the Serpent will strike. Even as believers or people of God, there are times due to one thing or the other, you see yourself manifesting some strange acts or feelings. You need Deliverance at that point.

If Apostle Peter the right hand man of JESUS Christ was used by the devil at a point in the Ministry of JESUS Christ, then you understand the need for Constant Deliverance in the life of a Believer..

Personally, I don't play with Deliverance. I Release myself and take Full advantage of it..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by johnwegs(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Deliverance for what? Are the possessed? Are the born with demons inside of them? to them that believe he gave the power!
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by YoungLionken(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Of course yes!

Apostle Peter was delivered after his betrayal...
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by blowjob: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
EVERYONE FOR NIGERIA, NEED DELIVERANCE undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Shyluck:

It is actually born again Christians that need deliverance. You can't deliver someone who rejects God.
What would a born-again need to be delivered from, by your pastors or preachers? undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by callmetoniaa: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes Christian's do.been a Christian doesn't mean u don't need prayers.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by jclassiq(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2021
"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus!!..." ROM. 8.1.

So tell me again what you are being delivered of?

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Trustedpronet: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2021
As long as Satan is living with us on earth no one is delivered. That is why the Bible said let those standing be watchful so that they do not fall. The way pastors promotes deliverance is fraud. Born again Christian can fall at anytime and yet reunited with God. The final deliverance of Righteous people lies in the second coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Duplexxx: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Make you no let church or pastor deserve you

All those pastors na evil powers na he dem get

No be de same people who call dem sef pastor dey go f*ck people wife for church

Make una no teach me nonsense here o
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Drsnives(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2021
I foresee some men going for deliverance after reading some comments

This I have seen
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes everyone does
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Shyluck(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2021
What would a born-again need to be delivered from, by your pastors or preachers?

Deliverance is not exorcism. Anybody can need deliverance but only those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal lord and saviour can be delivered.

If I may ask, are you a witness ?
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Trustedpronet:
As long as Satan is living with us on earth no one is delivered. That is why the Bible said let those standing be watchful so that they do not fall. The way pastors promotes deliverance is fraud. Born again Christian can fall at anytime and yet reunited with God. The final deliverance of Righteous people lies in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Everyone needs deliverance....forget about pastors promotion or not, a christian.should know his or her Bible and should depend on the Holyspirit and not on everything.the pastor says or not...
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
jclassiq:
"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus!!..." ROM. 8.1.

So tell me again what you are being delivered of?
Go back and read your Bible we ALLL need deliverance
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Truefaith: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes; if they are really not born again.

Joh 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSH1U3L-bs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by jclassiq(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2021
philanthropic:
Some may say, once you are born again, you are totally free from everything or problem, no deliverance is needed..

But that is not totally true? Why? You have seen born again Christians with one issue or the other, such as attacks, repeated sicknesses, marital delays, oppressions etc.

It's true. I believe, being born again gives you the access to deal with certain issues of life through Christ. Please what is your own view? And if you feel am wrong, hope you have never had any issues in you life that required deliverance.

You fear attacks when "He has given you power yo tread over serpents and scorpions.."

You fear repeated sickness when "by His stripes you are healed" and "your body is the temple of God"?

You fear marital delay when " all things are yours..."? And "He who did not spare His Son...Why will He not freely give us all things?..."

You fear oppression from who? Satan and demons? What power do they have over you? "ALL power in heaven and on earth has been give to me" is what He said.

Get into the Word brother. We are more than conquerors!

6 Likes

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by fastseo: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2021
tongue
Being born again is like securing your soul to heaven. Being born again is the first form of deliverance from the power of sin.

Most people had some covenant with the evil ones, made vows don't expect those power to sit down and fold their arms because u are born again. They will fight back, its left for you to break those vows and Renounce those covenant. Remember that the yoke breaks only because of the anointing of God

One might receive satanic arrows as a child of God but its through prayer and deliverance that this goes out.

At times ordinary prayers won't just break through and most times we require anointed ministers of God to join hand in this prayer for God's deliverance.

Remember that jesus said that "this kind goes out not but with fasting"

Upon month zion there shall be holiness and deliverance... You see holiness comes before deliverance obadiah 1vs 17

And jesus said its not good to take the children food and cast to the dog Mathew 15vs 26
Deliverance is for God's people....

Psalms 18:50
Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and showeth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Psalm 32 vs 7

thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.

For you to seek deliverance u must seek it and accept the Lord as your Lord and savour

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / God And Seun!!! / "New" Revelation Of Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.