Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigeria Will Frustrate You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Frustrate You (203 Views)

NLC Faults N180 Billion Palliatives, Says Governors Will Frustrate Programme / Northerners Will Frustrate Yoruba Presidential Ambition – Nnamdi Kanu / Re Election: Ambode Told Sign 3 Conditions That Will Frustrate Him If Re-elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Frustrate You by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Good morning everyone

Happy Sunday!

I am angry right now. I just came back from our compound meeting focused on PHCN bill. I just can't understand why we choose to live this way in this God forsaken country. How can one room in a face my I face you compound be paying 4k for light Want in the name of fu*ckery is this one now.

The worst is that we don't get quarter value from the money we are paying. This PHCN service is so bad that I don't want to have anything to do with their light again. I asked my compound people to disconnect me from the grid. What rubbish!

Their modus operandi is, immediately we pay the bill they will seize their light for weeks. Nearing the week of a fresh bill, they will now be giving us light like weres.

Me I don't have such amount to pay again for nothing. I no do again!
Re: Nigeria Will Frustrate You by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Bros you even have light. We haven't had any sort of electricity supply for the last one month.
Re: Nigeria Will Frustrate You by yomi007k(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2021
I understand your frustration.

Since you have decided not to have anything to do with them again. You should be the one to call electrician to disconnect you and inform your neighbours so that you wont be charged the N4000 again.
Re: Nigeria Will Frustrate You by saaron(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria as we know it is the devils conven. It will always be a place of frustration. That's why disintegration is the ONLY WAY to destroy the devils hideout.
Re: Nigeria Will Frustrate You by Ammishaddai: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Bro, if you disconnect yourself from the supply how are you going to meet with your power needs? Or do you have an alternative source?
Re: Nigeria Will Frustrate You by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2021
4k is still even small

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Ministry Blocks Rail Ticketing Details Amid Questions Over Returns / The Redemption Of The Ekid People And Nation : The Beautiful Emergence Of EYU / Careful, A Snitch Is Here! Column

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.