Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code (93823 Views)

Adegboruwa: New Police Dress Code Is Illegal And Should Be Reversed / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by bluefilm: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
How will this stop the rampant herdsmen attack in many places across the country?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Kiezodumah(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mchewww!! I tot the topic was "Nigerian Army gets new weapons to fight the war on terror"..
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Donbabaj: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where is number 1,2&3 uniform shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Trustedpronet: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
I hope boko haram tailors are watching. Another way to steal our money. We need weapon to fight insurgency not uniform.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by robosky02(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
I hope this can kill boko haram
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by jrusky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

All these right under the nose of Mr integrity grin

Bro you have said it all. Anytime I see what our Army turned to under Buhari it's break my heart. I used to remember my dad days in military it wasn't this way we see it today under buhari and this has always bring unanswer question into my heart that *the buhari in Aso Rock is it the real Buhari of Nigeria we know as a Retd Army General or a cloned Buhari

It's not possible a Rtd Army General to be this dumb and reduce army formation to mere pussy army. I still find it hard to belief Nigeria army can ends up these way.

Even NURTW, boys scout are far better than Nigeria army under Buhari and I don't know why the military has refused to kick his bloody a s s out of Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Kayglobal: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
I see no reason why this should be made public,by next week bokoharam will have their own sown,this suppose to be secretive in other to combat the terrorist,my guess
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Okoroawusa: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dechief:
is that a Gucci belt
No

It's Okrika belt
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by ShootThemAll(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
[b]He said "Restructuring" grin. These quota system guys are very funny.

Your actions is the the main restructuring Oga, Change your ways.

Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam, Bandits will maim, kill soldiers, civilians, render their families fatherless and helpless, destroy properties, kidnap, rape and release videos to confirm they did it and carried it out. You won't do anything because they are your tribe and same religion of piss.

In Benue, Akwa Ibom, Orlu in Imo state you will send fighter jets, ground troops bomb, kill, rape, burn buildings even the building of the eldest Chief in Benue state, harass innocent citizens because you are looking for a missing soldier, which you claimed were killed with NO EVIDENCE or Names of soldiers you claimed that were killed, even when the villagers said they don't have any hand in it.

If you like change uniform from monday to friday, your mindset, actions and unbiased leadership qualities is the main restructuring. Stop fooling yourself.[/b]

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by lawalmovichhhh: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
why she dey cover the yansh now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Lunaboysamjay: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nothing sweets like knacking de kpekus of a gal soldier she go be like oh baby Bleep me to sambisa Forrest meeeeeeeehn! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by ogbonti: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Waiting to see the Nigerian Army win code [against Boko Haram] grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by seangy4konji: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
useless people...Na dress we deh talk now?
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
A military institution dominated by people from a particular ethnicity or section of the country cannot be truly called "Nigerian Army."
What we have in Nigeria is in fact Northern Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by oxiide22(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
the last pics..d lady get fine yansh
lesbi
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by BePrepared: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
that's what u men want...so we must flaunt it

Hanty tank u, we prefer you cover it properly it is only for your husband to see ONLY in the bedroom, valuable things are hidden, I'm trying to believe you are valuable.

May grace fall on you
This I pray

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Sunday2021: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's the need of dressing up a pig in golden linens when you know it will still go swim in the mud with it? grin

The Nigerian army has been reduced to something worse than the NURTW agberos drinking monkey tail at the motor parks. The army now unashamedly stands on the roads and collect bribes from motorists, even issuing change to those with big bills grin

unfortunately, you are not fit to be one.
Only the best were chosen.
The military will wax stronger and stronger while people like you are dieing in pain.
We will defend this country with our blood and we will kill any idiot that turn himself to a terrorist.
#ipobarebasterds.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Dantedasz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
It seems the new chief of Army staff is a fashion plate like me! undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Who wants to see the new dress code of Nigeria armed forces whose only duty is to fight civilians to preserve Fulani grip on Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onomeabuja: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blackfire:
chai... see wetin those army girls carry for back...wow
U SEE UR LIFE NAH....,KAKI WHEN DE STARCH NA HIM U DE ADMIRE.....vaseline crew

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congrats to tailor/contractor.....another avenue for massive looting.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by PrinceMajestic: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
I hv been dating my gf for over 4years now only for her to join the army. my only serious girl, and this has left me so confused and heart broken. Because circumstances surrounding her job cant guarantee me happyness. She is the only woman that has been in my life so i dnt know if to continue or break up with her. I need help or should i just burst the hymen and leave her?
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Meanwhile in the Nigeria police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUORvbjAkYs
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by slimmax: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

bros I just de look you , this your format na sarcasm, because I no understand no be your brodas for north dey run � the army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Lumig: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
that's what u men want...so we must flaunt it
Are you subtly telling us that you ladies don't have anything to live for than to satisfy the menfolk? I don't seem to understand
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692632:

AMEN

When will all this religion shenanigans and tribalism end in your lives guys?
Better don't grow this way.
An advice from the elders.
Peace out .✌

It’s because of religion and ethnicity that made northern military leaders divide one northern region into 19 states and Abuja, but divided the eastern and western regions in an average of 8.5 states each. Thus they consigned near absolute political and economic advantages to Fulani that leads Arewa north.
It’s foul play to use land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the north, in a Nigeria formed in 1960 by east, west and north regions.
There ought to be equal number of states in the three regions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by taiwolomo1: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anyway to siphon...
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Holiday0299(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692635:
[s]Nice one.
Good development.
Nigeria will win this war to the shame of the evil ones.
New Deess code, New Victories against every terrorist organizations in our darling country.

But still on Still sha, nothing beats the Navy Uniform, its in a world of its own

7UP
Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of @[b][/b] can testify.... kiss kiss kiss[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by akanke79: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blackfire:
chai... see wetin those army girls carry for back...wow

If army girls give you koboko, your head go dey alright.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by Octopusssy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
At least they will stop looking like uniformed hoodlums
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code by onuman: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
unfortunately, you are not fit to be one.
Only the best were chosen.
The military will wax stronger and stronger while people like you are dieing in pain.
We will defend this country with our blood and we will kill any idiot that turn himself to a terrorist.
#ipobarebasterds.

You can only defend the Islamic Sharia Republic of Arewa, a republic which northern political and religious leaders raped Nigeria’s constitution to draw the boundaries of the impending Arewa Republic. Were you asleep in the sharia states when you adopted sharia criminal justice system in a multi ethnic society? A BBC female Reporter then asked the then governor of Zamfara state who brought Sharia criminal laws if he did not believe that sharia criminal laws could lead to break up of Nigeria.

Whoever indoctrinated in you that a country once created remains indivisible - that person must be a ffcuking parasite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.