Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President (3613 Views)

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria / Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
(1) Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(2)Aminu Tambuwal
(3)Rochas Okorocha
(4)Wike
(5)Atiku Abubakar

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good man but his time has past, even, if APC give him ticket Nigerians will reject him at the poll, I don't see that going to happen.

Aminu Tambuwal, I think north have paid their dues, president is not going to north for now and I don't see him been given ticket after south have rule for their own eight years

Rochas Okorocha, this is household name, known for greedy, corruption , no political party will give him ticket even he form his own poliitcal party he may not win.

WIKE- He is building his political feather, doing father christmass and be like mother Theresa but he is been seen by majority as a taut, innexprience to rule Nigeria.
ATIKU ABUBAKAR: Knowing to be political normadic, he will definitely form or join another party if he is denied of ticket, north have done their own part, the same factor affecting Tambuwal will surely affect him.

4 Likes

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Baawaa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Your opinion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Baawaa:
Your opinion

His opinion is very correct
Only drug dealers and users will want tinumbu (AKA Bobo Chicago) to become the president of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
supportnija:
(1) Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(2)Aminu Tambuwal
(3)Rochas Okorocha
(4)Wike
(5)Atiku Abubakar

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a good man but his time has past, even, if APC give him ticket Nigerians will reject him at the poll, I don't see that going to happen.

Aminu Tambuwal, I think north have paid their dues, president is not going to north for now and I don't see him been given ticket after south have rule for their own eight years

Rochas Okorocha, this is household name, known for greedy, corruption , no political party will give him ticket even he form his own poliitcal party he may not win.

WIKE- He is building his political feather, doing father christmass and be like mother Theresa but he is been seen by majority as a taut, innexprience to rule Nigeria.
ATIKU ABUBAKAR: Knowing to be political normadic, he will definitely form or join another party if he is denied of ticket, north have done their own part, the same factor affecting Tambuwal will surely affect him.

Babae wetin Tinubu do u ? Tinubu and Atiku, right now have the best chance of being President. This might change down the line toward 2023, but u cant compare them to the others on the list.

Politics is not emotional. Na strategy and agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by simplePOS: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Is Nigeria a country? Does your vote count? Forget that thing. Me, I never believed Buhari can ever be president until it happened.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Iniobong34: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Before u list them u should hv said (my opinion) becos those people can shock u to ur greatest surprise

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mekadone:
So in your foish igbotic delude mind criminal Peter Obi N the yeye propaganda Umahi can ever rule.
Op Peter wants to Vice not President
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by bahdpersona(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:

His opinion is very correct
Only drug dealers and users will want tinumbu (AKA Bobo Chicago) to become the president of Nigeria.
The best part about your opinion is it doesn't matter
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
bahdpersona:
The best part about your opinion is it doesn't matter

Tinubu is a drug dealer and a thief

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by omoharry(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dasuks:

Babae wetin Tinubu do u ? Tinubu and Atiku, right now have the best chance of being President. This might change down the line toward 2023, but u cant compare them to the others on the list.

Suffer never tire you ? Or are you cursed to suffer for the rest of your life ? Stupid Nigeria leaders and their foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
omoharry:
Suffer never tire you ? Or are you cursed to suffer for the rest of your life ? Stupid Nigeria leaders and their foolish followers

Lol so harsh. Suffer ? The op had a list of prospects and I made a comment.. what's wrong with that?

Did u see Akin Adesina or NOI on the list ?
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by naptu2: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wow!

God has spoken.

grin

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by omoharry(f): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dasuks:

Lol so harsh. Suffer ? The op had a list of prospects and I made a comment.. what's wrong with that?

Did u see Akin Adesina or NOI on the list ?
Apologies for my harsh words .I am Just seek & tired of young Nigerians, supporting & voting in terrible & corrupt leaders over and over again .

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
omoharry:
Apologies for my harsh words .I am Just seek & tired of young Nigerians, supporting & voting in terrible & corrupt leaders over and over again .

it's all good sis.. Not that I support them personally, but those other names are kinda weaker than those two. Let us see how things play out tho. Not sure anymore about Naija politics.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Quality20(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
tinubu n atiku r good to go
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by orisa37: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
My list of POLITICIANS in the waiting to Rule NIGERIA, comprises

Osinbajo

WIKE

SARAKI

MAKERFI

AKEREDOLU

OKONJO IWEALA

PATIENCE JONATHAN

OBIANO

FFK

SEUN NAIRALAND

SOWORE

ANY OF THESE CAN BOLDLY CAMPAIGN IN THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES, VOTED FOR AND BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by orisa37: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Apari from Wike, the rest of your list are SMUGGLED FOREIGNERS. Please investigate them thoroughly.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by punisha: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
you are young and you are still talking about voting tinubu and atiku, u need your head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by orisa37: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Apari from Wike, the rest of your list are SMUGGLED FOREIGNERS. Please investigate them thoroughly.

ENOUGH OF BUHARI, ABACHA, ATIKU ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by justice2010: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
People that do not know if they will be alive tomorrow are the ones talking about people that will never be president. You people actually think your choice counts. If not for the fact that buhari is the sitting president his name would have been on your list. 20 years ago if someone had said buhari would be president again one day in the future, you people would have said impossible. You guys don't count and your choice will never count unless you beat them at their own game.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Essence3030: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
supportnija:
(1) Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(2)Aminu Tambuwal
(3)Rochas Okorocha
(4)Wike
(5)Atiku Abubakar

where is Peter obi name?
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by verygoodbadboi: 4:12am On Apr 12, 2021
You forget yaya bello
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2021
supportnija:
(1) Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(2)Aminu Tambuwal
(3)Rochas Okorocha
(4)Wike
(5)Atiku Abubakar

Did you just say Tinubu is a good Man? You are a fool and a Coward

1 Like

Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Bigseven(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2021
OP is either mad, incredibly stupid or small god. Because it is God that giveth power and wealth. So don't judge any of em.. If God want them to rule, sure they'll... Infact one after the other
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Ojiofor: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
Dasuks:

Southwest should field their best candidate that will work for all Nigerians and that candidate is not Tinubu. Why not somebody like Osinbajo?
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by techmo(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndi 5%ters sef
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by olisaEze(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Dasuks:

It’s still too early to talk about who has got the "best chance", campaign season hasn’t started yet.

You’re trying to sound analytical but ur comment came off as purely emotional.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by SarkinYarki: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2021
How exactly is Tinubu a good man?
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by johnmartus(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2021
supportnija:
(1) Bola Ahmed Tinubu
(2)Aminu Tambuwal
(3)Rochas Okorocha
(4)Wike
(5)Atiku Abubakar

I knew this thread was created purely because of Tinubu and I knows his name will be in the first among the names.Anyway I'm not disappointed though God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
olisaEze:

It’s still too early to talk about who has got the "best chance", campaign season hasn’t started yet.

You’re trying to sound analytical but ur comment came off as purely emotional.

Is it that early? By Naija standards of politics as an end in itself.

Tinubu controls an entire region and is the top APC comptroller , excluding Buhari and all those who act with his name.

Atiku garnered 11 to 12 million votes against Buhari.

Both have national networks.

They're levels above local champions like Wike and Tambuwal.
Re: Five Politicians Who Will Never Rule Nigeria As A President by olisaEze(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dasuks:

Is it that early? By Naija standards of politics as an end in itself.

Tinubu controls an entire region and is the top APC comptroller , excluding Buhari and all those who act with his name.

Atiku garnered 11 to 12 million votes against Buhari.

Both have national networks.

They're levels above local champions like Wike and Tambuwal.

Events in recent times has shown that Tinubu does not control beyond Lagos and his native Osun state.

Furthermore if he was the "top APC comptroller" as you alluded, Oshiomole would still be the Chairman of the party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Lagos Can Transform Itself Without Secession, Why Can't Onitsha? / World Day Of Safety: Sanwo-olu Assures Residents Of Commitment To A Safer Lagos / 2023: Lagos PDP Denies Disqualification Of Candidates By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.