Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush (37871 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by HonNL: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6501034/boko-haram-burns-un-facilities#100682468

Nigerian Military Shells ISWAP/Boko Haram Fighters in Guntrucks, Lose Two Soldiers in Damasak

Two young Nigerian soldiers who attempted to capture a Boko Haram informant were killed by terrorists who ambushed them just as the aircraft of the Nigerian Airforce ( NAF) eliminated scores of ISWAP Boko Haram in five guntrucks in Damasak, Borno State.

An intelligence officer told PRNigeria that the young soldiers were killed when they wanted to apprehend a man suspected to be a spy for terrorists.

“The young soldiers suspected the unarmed man who was seen leading terrorists to some warehouses.

“Suspecting that the man was on a mission, rather than shooting him, the soldiers ran after him so that he could be caught alive. Unknown to them terrorists on an ambush with guntrucks opened fire on the two soldiers and the informant.

“Luckily enough, ground troops with air support by NAF aircraft arrived timely enough to engage the gunmen, killing scores of the fighters and destroyed their five guntrucks.

“Some other terrorists were hits close to the perimeter fencing, while others were neutrialised while hiding in the blue roof compound.

“The general security situation within Damasak Town is relatively calm but unpredictable,” the officer said.

Terrorists attacked Damasak town on Saturday after gaining access into the town by maneuvering their way at checking points manned by Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) troops at the west point.

They carted away an Ambulance and a Jeep. They burnt homes of Police DPO, traditional ruler and NRC residents within Damasak town.

They also looted humanitarian offices and slaughtered two unidentified men.

PRNigeria also learnt that the terrorists had camped at Kareto, Jilli, and Bamma Bukar Lawanti in Magumeri LGA for some days before the attack.

PRNigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Chigboboss: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
“Luckily enough, ground troops with air support by NAF aircraft arrived timely enough to engage the gunmen, killing scores of the fighters and destroyed their five guntrucks."

Nice one from our gallant soldiers and airmen.

Flatten, crush and neutralise all terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.

I could just imagine those NAF bombers spitting hellfire from the sky on those ragtag terrorists from hell.

Bandits, ESN/"Unknown Gunmen" take note.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Kriss216: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by markidoo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
This mata dey be like wetin I dey see for American movies,, just imagine chasing after an informant and end up running into an ambush..Is getting information from an informant the duty of an infantry regiment,or division?? Know you duties,, least you hang a leg.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by heendrix(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
So i wont sound unpatriotic let me believe what the military got to say this time but left to me, i'll rather believe civilian witness side of the story of what really happened n how many soldiers/BH were killed undecided

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by tutudesz: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Guy why you come fool yourself for public like this
markidoo:
This mata dey be like wetin I dey see for American movies,, just imagine chasing after an informant and end up running into an ambush..Is getting information from an informant the duty of an infantry regiment,or division?? Know you duties,, least you hang a leg.

11 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by slawormiir: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
May their soul rest in peace...

May the hazard of our huzzle not take our life....

mmadu4:
In a sane country this bokoharam would have been a thing of a past . It doesn't take any special thing to destroy this guys
Be a real niggarr
Terrorism can not be quashed...the activities of terrorists can only be reduced....because when their head is chopped off then expect another head instantly as an outgrowth from other parts of the body

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by egemgeo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
scores of fighters killed all the time but the guerillas keep
multiplying in numbers only because those who see others as infidels
and beneath them, and masquerading in the corridors of power give
them the utensils to cook this unhealthy meal daily.
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by mmadu4: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
In a sane country this bokoharam would have been a thing of a past . It doesn't take any special thing to destroy this guys

9 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damn
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Kennitrust(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is not the right time to join Nigeria army

Imagine been killed at a time when there is no war. When it very clear that the country is not at war with another country but a war created by greedy politicians.

I don't things there's sense in capturing this criminal. Kill them at slightest opportunity, that how to avert danger

Rip to those fighting for our safety

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by opalu: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why capture when they would be released? May their souls rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by YoungLionken(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
There are a lot of moles in the Nigerian government, feeding these terrorists with more than enough information...

4 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by dalhjana: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
This one na return match
I hv nothing to say pertaining to this match.
Where is the the Mr. Odour language?
Where are the zombies that voted this useless govt in power?
I pity nobody again most especially the sophisticated tribe. Take a very good look at Nigeria, we never had it bad like this before. The rate of killing is something else, no peace again. If not afonjas Nigerian would hv gotten to this stage.
Economy zero
Security zero
Power zero
Afonja Mak una enjoy una chain wey una voted
Abeg no mention me I get small headache

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by MaryamUmar2020: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why chase him when you can shoot him dead undecided

We can register your business names with CAC for 15k only and LLC for 35k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by jimi4us: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Shameless military

1 Like

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
OK
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by livebyday(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria will be victorious

All enemies of the state will be out to shame

Don't allow people mislead you with inter tribal hate

We are and willl remain one nation. They come here and open multiple accounts

They open 5 account one with Azubuike their use this to post hateful comments against yoruba and hausa on every topi
They then log into their other account named yomi or any yoruba name and post anti igbo posts and anti hausa posts on every topic

They then log into their hausa account and post anti yoruba and igbo comments on every topic

What is their aim to make you believe we are divided and hate each other and want to divide the nation

They are paid by hateful politcians

They don't use their money to buy data their data is paid for and they are given free phones

What is their agenda? divide Nigeria

Some of them don't even live in Nigeria

This is their mission!!

Every single nairaland topic they log into multiple accounts and post these hate inciting comments . Claiming to be one tribe attacking another they do this repeatedly. They just want to see the tribal heater spread to a boiling point.

They use ipob afonja aboki quota system malam and other derogatory words against other tribes
They then like their own comments with ghost accounts

Ignore them. They are agents of hate . So before you like or support their hatred against another tribe, pls ask yourself what does this person have to gain with this post.

Their job is to set this nation on fire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Coronavirus1: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria where we dey go
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Emmastan291: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Someone is giving out classified information to the BH boys.

5 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by olatade(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't know about you, but I still have faith in the Nigerian military tho.

4 Likes

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by airminem(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Looking for informat to catch alive while (suspect)Gumi is walking freely in AsoRock sad Rest in peace to the gallant men

1 Like

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by pointstores(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nawa
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by InaNla(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is well
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by The5DME(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
N
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Basilpearck(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
The rate at which this Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorists are kiling the men of the armed forces.
Am so concern and confused
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Has the Airforce abandoned the search for it's jet?

1 Like

Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by Nicksoneddison: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
The Nigerian Army is a joke,I don't believe them killing those Bokoharam members.
Re: Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush by KoshCAD: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
See as boko haram are killing them like ram. Yet OPC and IPOB are the terrorists according to dummy bambazou

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum / Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.