Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC (41159 Views)

Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by farem: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Miracle Nwobodo

Young innocent Igbo police woman

Murdered by Unknown Gunmen

On 19 march 2021.

I heard her mother crying and I cried.

She was the light of her family .

She was murdered by the very people who came to give all Igbos freedom.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161034082798975&id=785203974

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by vibre: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
I think karma has something to do with this.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Mutemenot(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Is innocent her surname ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Ndukings92(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by tit(f): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
The recently sacked inspector general of police and imo commissioner know the killers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by okrikaboi: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Male police officers are murdered by unknown gunmen everyday the media is bullshitting. Rip to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Karlovych: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Buhari and all the zombies supporting his evil regime

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by double77: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2021
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by RealkingEnyija: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2021
BBC why una never post pictures of soldiers killed in north by bandits..... Or they don't worth to be talked about........ Una shame dey shame my ancestors..........

™purestinword

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Zagadonchairman(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2021
A
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by 1SharpX: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Sad

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by noleflendum: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Na ipob terrorists kill am

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by MarveworldG: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
So sad
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by techmo(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
angry

RIP

Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and his supporters won't end well

Why kill an armless woman police officer for Goodness sake, what was her crime

These guys are cowards

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:
BBC why una never post pictures of soldiers killed in north by bandits..... Or they don't worth to be talked about........ Una shame dey shame my ancestors..........

™purestinword

Because far too may soldiers and polciemen have died in the North keeping you safe from Bokists.

Beisdes their pictures have been posted elsewhere. BBC is not the only news outlet, you know.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Sandydayziz(f): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Sad cry
Rip to her
God help her family
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by qualityalone: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Rip....
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by ALISMILE(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
I hope she's not a victim of ipob murderers
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Seniorwriter(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Sad & disheartening
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Otondo

double77:

May God console the family and give them peaceful coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by AmuAwusa: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Sorry.
But I don't like Ndi Eke,both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Ebuka78: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2021
This one they are exhibiting anything about the east, I hope they show us about the happenings in the north.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by JuanJO(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by ALISMILE(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

™purestinword
So this is ur problem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.