Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC (41211 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

If any these things you've written is your justification to kill the promising young girl, I hope you live forever.
Peaceful death.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

That's why you should run for president, since you know better than me...and since you have ideas as to how $2 BILLION can suffice to police 200 million people sufficently...more than I do, or apparently the government and oppositon put together.

U still haven't answered d very very simple question which is based on ur claim that $2b isn't enough 4d police:

"If $2billion is not enough for d police, How much should be enough?"

Y are u having a hard time defending ur claims?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Peaceful death.
You don't decide that.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

Go on Biafra Facebook page and see

Since u have gone to biafra Facebook page and u saw, what did u see there?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by techmo(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u have gone to biafra Facebook page and u saw, what did u see there?

Go and check it yourself
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Rosemi(f): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same

it is a pity that we have this kind of mindsets about police officers, but my brother I want to tell you that without police in any country you can never work dawn your street in peace. there are good ones among them . some of of them are doing greatly and are sacrificing their lives for peanuts salaries.

meanwhile, non of my relative is a police officer. and some of them accepted the job for lack of any other
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by cutedharmee: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
And I'll look and pass grin
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by OyinO: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2021
This is the first time I'm feeling pity for an unfortunate police personnel. Maybe because of the bereaved mother, and probably because she's a female person, I feel very sad and sober. Or else,
Naija police are not to be pitied because of untold tears, mourning, grief, sorrow, crying, weeping, wailing, heartbreaks, atrocities, false witnessing, huge losses, deprivation, cold-blooded murder, extortion, victimisation and setups of the innocent, injustice, rights violations, rape, torture and callous wickedness they have continued to unleash and brought upon innocent and law abiding Nigerian citizens. They deserve no mercy and sympathy from someone like me who have been their victim in a few cases.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

You don't decide that.
I know that you are a police officer.What Pleasure do you derive in taking other people's lives knowing that one day you will also leave this earth?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d very very simple question which is based on ur claim that $2b isn't enough 4d police:

Y are u having a hard time defending ur claims?

Because the police need a lot of equipment like drones, and helicopters, better weaponry, better communication equipment, and forensic facilities as well as better databases, more police stations, better training facilites, body armour, etc etc...most of which has to be imported... to deal with the type of crime we face today....especially as today's bandit and criminal is better armed and better equipped than the police.

And in my opinion 2 billion dollars won't cover it. Esepcially when the city of New York needs 10 billion to police 20 million people.

It is my opinion....now you tell me how 2 billion is enough to police 200 million people. And if you cannot, or you persist in arguing, I won't answer you again especially as it means you have no facts to back up your assertion.

Stop arguning for the sake of arguing. IT makes you look like an annoying irritant.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Rosemi:

it is a pity that we have this kind of mindsets about police officers, but my brother I want to tell you that without police in any country you can never work dawn your street in peace. there are good ones among them . some of of them are doing greatly and are sacrificing their lives for peanuts salaries.

meanwhile, non of my relative is a police officer. and some of them accepted the job for lack of any other
Nigeria police that cannot respond to a distress call is that one a police?Policemen that will collect money before they mobilize to effect an arrest is that one a policeman?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by antiedi0ts: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
No police is innocent, the way they abuse the little power that is giving to them is appalling. It's better to encounter thieves when u are with valuables than encountering a police officer. They are inhuman, Rip to the dead all the same
you are an insensitive bastard!!
wish I can see u face to face to load up ur empty skull with some lead pellets smh
imagine she is your sister is this what you will say?
yes we have bad eggs in the police,should this be the reason to throw away the baby with the bath water?
this tiger you people are rearing and encouraging will one day come back to bite you in the ass
bokoharam started this same way....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Essence3030: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Well we are already a lawless country bro...Just that the lawlessness is still on the Elites level.The idea of policing in Nigeria is for it to be restrained on the poor masses who are not PEP.If not by now our leaders bodies would be littered in streets.
why ESN not attacking the south east governors, Abaribe, Peter obi, and the rest. They are killing innocent police woman. A woman for that matter!
Buhari please declear state of emergency in the South East, let's enter and clear the idiots.
#ipobareterrorists.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by skyblue4real(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Sorry, you fall a victim of a bad Government.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by frowland(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Oceanfield: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2021
JuanJO:

You are very wrong bro. Lemme correct you.
With Time Aba and onitsha will be the states in a country you will pay millions of naira to visit just for a vacation, just like Dubai grin grin grin

God bless MNK
God bless UGM

Vacation for Onitsha and Aba. Hahahaaahaa. I know u are Joking. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Essence3030: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Joysticks:
Some years back I was arrested by task force in Lagos for flouting the 7am to 10am environmental sanitation.I and others were tried and jail for 1 month.We were sent to kirikiri prison.On our way to jail,some of us were trying to contact our families.A young girl who was a bread seller was crying inside the bus.The policewoman that was accompanying us didn't even have compassion for us.She was telling her not to cry that kirikiri prison is a good place.WTF!A prioson where inmates contract different kind of disease.Where they cook half done beans and ration 3 tablespoons to an inmate.Where inmates die due to torture, diarrhoea, malnutrition and depression.That woman is wicked.
what did you expect her to tell someone that is already convicted? Do you want her to carry the girl to her house?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Newton85: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Eboes murdered a young If Eboe woman and put her Eboe mother into everlasting sadness, just to get back at Buhari and Fulani terrorists. Eboes are such an intelligent people.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Because the police need a lot of equipment like drones, and helicopters, better weaponry, better communication equipment, and forensic facilities as well as better databases, more police stations, better training facilites, body armour, etc etc...most of which has to be imported... to deal with the type of crime we face today....especially as today's bandit and criminal is better armed and better equipped than the police.

And in my opinion 2 billion dollars won't cover it. Esepcially when the city of New York needs 10 billion to police 20 million people.

It is my opinion....now you tell me how 2 billion is enough to police 200 million people. And if you cannot, or you persist in arguing, I won't answer you again especially as it means you have no facts to back up your assertion.

Stop arguning for the sake of arguing. IT makes you look like an annoying irritant.

Pls when did a question become d same thing as argument? Can u produce d argument? D question I asked is very simple but u are struggling.

U gave a figure that isn't enough. Give us a figure that will be enough. Y are u struggling to produce a figure?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

Go and check it yourself

Y should I go when I have u?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Newton85: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Ndukings92:
So, why has Nnamdi Kanu's sister Nnena Kanu, who is also a Nigerian police officer, not been killed by these ESN/IPOB animals? You're a very barbaric sub-human scum!
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls when did a question become d same thing as argument? Can u produce d argument? D question I asked is very simple but u are struggling.

U gave a figure that isn't enough. Give us a figure that will be enough. Y are u struggling to produce a figure?

Okay, here is my figure.

$40-60 billion dollars.

Which is possible when Nigeria decides to become an actively exporting industrial economy.

Now, can you tell me how 2 billion dollars would be enough to fund the police to look after 200 million people....i wait for thee.

Plus, I am not blind. Corruption is a serious issue in Nigeria. What makes it worse is that the money they are stealign from is even too small.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lastempero: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest

After they must have evacuated your village to benue republic
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Okay, here is my figure.

$40-60 billion dollars.

Which is possible when Nigeria decides to become an actively exporting industrial economy.

Now, can you tell me how 2 billion dollars would be enough to fund the police to look after 200 million people....i wait for thee.

Plus, I am not blind. Corruption is a serious issue in Nigeria. What makes it worse is that the money they are stealign from is even too small.

Good. So how did u arrive at ur $40-60b? What criteria did u use for ur budgeting and costing?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Dreyton36: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
I have no rip to waste for any nigerian police be it male or female

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

What is d cost of these items u mentioned? Can u allocate costs to each of these items?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by kelacee: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:
angry

RIP

Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and his supporters won't end well

Why kill an armless woman police officer for Goodness sake, what was her crime

These guys are cowards

q1

you and your family will never end well. did her mum cry when zoo security were killing peaceful unarmed biafrans?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Good. So how did u arrive at ur $40-60b? What criteria did u use for ur budgeting and costing?

Sorry, but I am not going to tell you since you won't tell me how you arrived at 2 billion being enough for policing 200 million people.

Till i hear from you defending your assertion, I won't answer your question.

Thank you.

Like most Nigerians, you want to buy a 2019 corolla for 2000 naira. You can't.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by lexy2014: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Sorry, but I am not going to tell you since you won't tell me how you arrived at 2 billion being enough for policing 200 million people.

Till i hear from you defending your assertion, I won't answer your question.

Thank you.

Like most Nigerians, you want to buy a 2019 corolla for 2000 naira. You can't.

I haven't made any claim or any assertion. U are d one who made an assertion. Can u show me d assertion u said I made?

So how did u arrive at ur $40-60b? What criteria did u use for ur budgeting and costing?
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by Arinze624: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2021
double77:
With time Aba and Onitsha will be like sambisa forest

May your 1st son resemble ya landlord,, may you work and stumble upon naked wire,,

To the Dead,,

Ka mkpụrụ obi ya zuru ike na ndukwa.

Leave Zoogiria security,, for your dear life.
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by techmo(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Y should I go when I have u?

You only have your self
Re: Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC by JuanJO(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Oceanfield:

Vacation for Onitsha and Aba. Hahahaaahaa. I know u are Joking. shocked
Brother i am not joking... If only you know how much una yeye politicians are stealing on a daily basis. ZOOGERIA would have been a Paradise on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.