Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization (4453 Views)

Map Of Southern Nigeria Before Colonization / Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / The North Has The Best System Of Government Before Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KoshCAD: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:

U mean ur pops is a ritualist? shocked
Mr OSU, I am not one of you. Editing can't save your sorry ass Mr OSU.

Has your father done pounding baby today hahahahaha
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by louqas: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Faber:

The British that wrote the History books you were taught with in school deleted virtually everything about Biafra from the history books after the Zoo Civil War.

Thats why. Ask your ancestors about the Kingdom of Biafra

This is pure Revisionism without basis , there was no BIAFRA kingdom

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by tito44: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Mr OSU is my father's second name. Infact he used my sister for rituals. My father has even pounded a baby today hahahahaha

U mean ur father pounds human being?
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
louqas:

This is pure Revisionism without basis , there was no BIAFRA kingdom
Stop parading yourself as a student of history. You don't know what you studied in school or you skipped class the day the lesson on the kingdom of Biafra was taught.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by louqas: 2:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Stop parading yourself as a student of history. You don't know what you studied in school or you skipped class the day the lesson on the kingdom of Biafra was taught.

There was never a kingdom of BIAFRA , the only story of a biafra kingdom is from IPOB.,... every one else cannot be wrong and only IPOB right..,... continue in your delusion, good luck trying to rewrite history

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Gold Coast have nothing to do with Ancient Ghana. But Gold Coast have something to do with Islam abi? We are not talking of Islam or Zoroastranism here.
Bro,what are you talking about,did you smoke something heavy or what? The country Ghana was Ashanti kingdom.They adopted the name Ghana to honor the ancient kingdom of Ghana? Which is also a Islamic empire located in present day Mali and Mauritania.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Which largest Empire in Africa did Fulani create?
RUGA Empire abi?

Fulani is a bush tribe. Deal with the truth aboki
Maybe you are too stu-pid to realise that actual size of Sokoto caliphate. It either you are crazy or you are just a child.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Maybe you are too stu-pid to realise that actual size of Sokoto caliphate. It either you are crazy or you are just a child.

Sokoto caliphate is the largest empire in Africa. You are high on burukutu...

Name one achievement of Sokoto Caliphate. Sokoto Caliphate formed in 1804 and was dismantled in 1903 you are using to compare kingdoms that existed for 3- 4 centuries.

Name one relic of Sokoto caliphate apart from proliferation of nomads and useless herdsmen. Then remain up North in Sokoto. Is the Southern Nigeria among your Sokoko Caliphate.

Your shame dey shame me.
Mkpi Sambisa
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 5:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bro,what are you talking about,did you smoke something heavy or what? The country Ghana was Ashanti kingdom.They adopted the name Ghana to honor the ancient kingdom of Ghana? Which is also a Islamic empire located in present day Mali and Mauritania.

You are reading what I wrote about Ghana Kingdom and quoting it here. Did you made a research of your own? answer no. Adamu me and you no be mate. Better focus on una Ramadan abi na Ramandcattle fasting. Una oga don announce am focus on una fasting...

Abi you never read the ruling on commenting on social media during Ramadan fast
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 6:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Ghana that existed b4 Islam,.any African celebrating the Arabic or European religion is a goat and very useless

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

You are reading what I wrote about Ghana Kingdom and quoting it here. Did you made a research of your own? answer no. Adamu me and you no be mate. Better focus on una Ramadan abi na Ramandcattle fasting. Una oga don announce am focus on una fasting...

Abi you never read the ruling on commenting on social media during Ramadan fast
Like i said you most be high on something heavy.Read what you wrote,who do you think you are? I am a fan of history, when it comes to west Africa kingdoms like,Songhai, Mali,Ghana,Borno,Sokoto,i don't need uninform arrogant shi-t to tell me about them,i grow up reading about them.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Sokoto caliphate is the largest empire in Africa. You are high on burukutu...

Name one achievement of Sokoto Caliphate. Sokoto Caliphate formed in 1804 and was dismantled in 1903 you are using to compare kingdoms that existed for 3- 4 centuries.

Name one relic of Sokoto caliphate apart from proliferation of nomads and useless herdsmen. Then remain up North in Sokoto. Is the Southern Nigeria among your Sokoko Caliphate.

Your shame dey shame me.
Mkpi Sambisa
Look who is high, name one single empire in south that is half the size of Sokoto caliphate.

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2021
KingOKON:

Ghana that existed b4 Islam,.any African celebrating the Arabic or European religion is a goat and very useless
I was talking about the location of the empire but cause of your hate for islam you are trying to to this into a baseless argument. And yes the empire of Ghana is an Islamic empire, the empire was founded in the 7century, at the beginning only the city folks were Muslims,by the end of 10 century the rural folks were already Muslims. Before you argue with someone next time,make sure you know about the subject you are arguing about.This is the location of kingdom of Ghana, it have nothing to do with the republic of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Look who is high, name one single empire in south that is half the size Sokoto caliphate.

Kunu, burukutu and codeine are bad for you. You said Sokoto Caliphate is the largest empire in Africa. Now you are saying no Empire in Southern Nigeria is half the size of Sokoto empire. You have now digressed from ur initial claims.

Name one achievement or civilization bestowed on modern Africa from Sokoto empire except chaos, anarchy and backwardness.

Let me shock.. E be like say u termites don chop ur brain but you don't know.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I was talking about the location of the empire but cause of your hate for islam you are trying to to this into a baseless argument. And yes the empire of Ghana is an Islamic empire, the empire was founded in the 7century, at the beginning only the city folks were Muslims,by the end of 10 century the rural folks were already Muslims. Before you argue with someone next time,make sure you know about the subject you are arguing about.This is the location of kingdom of Ghana, it have nothing to do with the republic of Ghana.

Adamu you are talking nonsense. Ghana existed before your Islam. Today Ghana as country is a secular state. And predominantly Christian. Forget what you are taught in ur koranic school. Stop disgracing yourself here.@KingOkon is 100% correct.

Google is ur friend or is there a ruling on Google.

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by roltgold12: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
1. jukun kingdom of kararafa empire is not mentioned. it was a great kingdom
2. the map shows tha biafara is in the modern day southern cameroun
3. it also shows that apart from the kingdom of calabar
all others such as:
delta, bayelsa, rivers akwaibom were part of warri, which is an extension of the Great Benin empire.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Adamu you are talking nonsense. Ghana existed before your Islam. Today Ghana as country is a secular state. And predominantly Christian. Forget what you are taught in ur koranic school. Stop disgracing yourself here.@KingOkon is 100% correct.

Google is ur friend or is there a ruling on Google.
Yes google is my friend,but seriously my guy u are very st-upid.Again the present day Ghana is not the same with ancient kingdom of Ghana.The ancient kingdom of Ghana is located in what is today Mali and Mauritania. The present Ghana which was know as gold coast,adopted the name to honor the ancient African kingdom,the same way Dahomey adopted Benin.I pray this will sink into your thick skull.And yes the ancient kingdom of Ghana was an Islamic empire,present day Ghana (Ashanti or Gold coast) was never an Islamic empire.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Kunu, burukutu and codeine are bad for you. You said Sokoto Caliphate is the largest empire in Africa. Now you are saying no Empire in Southern Nigeria is half the size of Sokoto empire. You have now digressed from ur initial claims.

Name one achievement or civilization bestowed on modern Africa from Sokoto empire except chaos, anarchy and backwardness.

Let me shock.. E be like say u termites don chop ur brain but you don't know.
Now it's clearly obvious that i am talking to a bitter soul/idi-ot,and yes by 1820s Sokoto was the largest empire in sub sahara Africa at that time,if you have anything to prove me wrong post it if not,go fvck yourself.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Now it's clearly obvious that i am talking to a bitter soul/idi-ot,and yes by 1820s Sokoto was the largest empire in sub sahara Africa at that time,if you have anything to prove me wrong post it if not,go fvck yourself.

Uncircumcised idiot.. You fvck urself with ur uncircumcised d1ck. Sokoto is now the largest empire in Sub Sahara Africa.

What is the achievement of ur Sokoto till date.
Bitter son of lucifer.

Get lost clown
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by chrisblack: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingOKON:

Kingdom of Biafra, where in the world did this exist?
I tire ooo
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by chrisblack: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
owobokiri:
These are things that need to be taught in schools, right from primary to the university. Very essential to change the narrative that our people were nothing but clans of "blundering homosapiens" before the coming of the white man, which is the narrative the oyibos educational curriculum left us with at independence. We had strong kingdoms and rulers and inventions here. Iron, bronze and gold carvings prove the existence of a relatively sophisticated productive activities before the colonial murderers came in here. Instead of wasting the time of pupils with teachings about Mungo Park discovering a river that has been here for ages, kids should be taught of their rich history, in order to foster confidence and original thinking amongst them.
Guy nothing existed as kingdom of biafra ,stop creating a fictitious reality that never existed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Uncircumcised idiot.. You fvck urself with ur uncircumcised d1ck. Sokoto is now the largest empire in Sub Sahara Africa.

What is the achievement of ur Sokoto till date.
Bitter son of lucifer.

Get lost clown
Like i said early, if you have any point to prove me wrong post it,if not go fvck yourself. You argument are not back with facts,you argue base on emotion like a little girl.As for the misconception of northerners not being circumcised.
1.All Afroasiatic groups practice circumcision.
2.All Muslims worldwide practice circumcision.
3.All Africa tribes practice circumcision.
So were is your delusional soul getting the information of northerners not circumcising,ask your sister i am very sure she have an idea of how our cassava look like.As for achievement of Sokoto, before the jihad(revolution), the north was made up of 14 different kingdoms that are always at war with each other,the jihad united people that were at war for century with each other,into a single group.The question is what is the achievement of iyamuri,the only people that built zero kingdom, zero empire, your achievement level is same as monkeys.And yes Sokoto was the largest empire in sub sahara Africa in 1820s,prove me wrong.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by owobokiri(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisblack:
Guy nothing existed as kingdom of biafra ,stop creating a fictitious reality that never existed

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said early, if you have any point to prove me wrong post it,if not go fvck yourself. You argument are not back with facts,you argue base on emotion like a little girl.As for the misconception of northerners not being circumcised.
1.All Afroasiatic groups practice circumcision.
2.All Muslims worldwide practice circumcision.
3.All Africa tribes practice circumcision.
So were is your delusional soul getting the information of northerners not circumcising,ask your sister i am very sure she have an idea of how our cassava look like.As for achievement of Sokoto, before the jihad(revolution), the north was made up of 14 different kingdoms that are always at war with each other,the jihad united people that were at war for century with each other,into a single group.The question is what is the achievement of iyamuri,the only people that built zero kingdom, zero empire, your achievement level is same as monkeys.And yes Sokoto was the largest empire in sub sahara Africa in 1820s,prove me wrong.

Iyamuri wey get zero Empires, zero kingdoms and zero achievements killed ur Sarduana of Sokoto the idiotic Ahumadu Bello because of the same foolishness and bigotry you are displaying here. Iyamuri also dominates every corner of ur social and economic life. Top 10 Billionaires in Nigeria. Iyamuri dey like 5 there. Iyamuri also is driving the force to break the Zoo so that you people will go back to your Sokoto caliphate. You people said no... begging for unity all the time. Why are you now Afraid of your Sokoto caliphate. Iyamuri wants their Kingdom of Biafra... Why are you afraid to have your useless moribond Sokoto Caliphate.

You people stopped sending your useless foodstuffs down to Iyamuri some months ago... Iyamuri no even beg you people. You people run into millions of losses and called of the strike yourselves. What a shame to all of you.

The Kingdom of Biafra is much alive today. Her flags, national anthem, national broadcasts is on everyday. The Kingdom of Biafra broadcasts in your language to wake up the illiterate ones among you. The "ba turenchi" ones. The Kingdom of Biafra got her nationals in all countries of the world and they are making waves. The kingdom of Biafra got 10,000 men right now under arms ready to defend her and her lands. The Kingdom of Biafra is the highest nightmare of your Caliphate... and very soon, will deal a mortal blow to ur accursed Zoo Republic.

Adamu time to go back to ur IDP base... go back now go collect your meds and foods. grin grin

The greatest achievement of the Sokoto caliphate is Almajiris roaming your streets and IDPs littered every nook and cranny of the North..

The last time I checked about IDPs in the Old Biafra Kingdom... The result was zero.

The Caliphate made your land the poverty capital of the world. Thunder fire such a Caliphate

Ogbeni shift one side
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Iyamuri wey get zero Empires, zero kingdoms and zero achievements killed ur Sarduana of Sokoto the idiotic Ahumadu Bello because of the same foolishness and bigotry you are displaying here. Iyamuri also dominates every corner of ur social and economic life. Top 10 Billionaires in Nigeria. Iyamuri dey like 5 there. Iyamuri also is driving the force to break the Zoo so that you people will go back to your Sokoto caliphate. You people said no... begging for unity all the time. Why are you now Afraid of your Sokoto caliphate. Iyamuri wants their Kingdom of Biafra... Why are you afraid to have your useless moribond Sokoto Caliphate.

You people stopped sending your useless foodstuffs down to Iyamuri some months ago... Iyamuri no even beg you people. You people run into millions of losses and called of the strike yourselves. What a shame to all of you.

The Kingdom of Biafra is much alive today. Her flags, national anthem, national broadcasts is on everyday. The Kingdom of Biafra broadcasts in your language to wake up the illiterate ones among you. The "ba turenchi" ones. The Kingdom of Biafra got her nationals in all countries of the world and they are making waves. The kingdom of Biafra got 10,000 men right now under arms ready to defend her and her lands. The Kingdom of Biafra is the highest nightmare of your Caliphate... and very soon, will deal a mortal blow to ur accursed Zoo Republic.

Adamu time to go back to ur IDP base... go back now go collect your meds and foods. grin grin

The greatest achievement of the Sokoto caliphate is Almajiris roaming your streets and IDPs littered every nook and cranny of the North..

The last time I checked about IDPs in the Old Biafra Kingdom... The result was zero.

The Caliphate made your land the poverty capital of the world. Thunder fire such a Caliphate

Ogbeni shift one side
I see,so you can not back your baseless argument with facts and you turn to insults. After the iyamuri killing Ahmadu Bello,what happened to 3 million of your people? If you are this stvpid,please try it again and see what will happen this time.Bragging about 10 thousands people in arm,Nigeria military is more than 100thousands and are willing to use your ass as target practice.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I see,so you can not back your baseless argument with facts and you turn to insults. After the iyamuri killing Ahmadu Bello,what happened to 3 million of your people? If you are this stvpid,please try it again and see what will happen this time.Bragging about 10 thousands people in arm,Nigeria military is more than 100thousands and are willing to use your ass as target practice.

Over 10 million of your people are now displaced by the Terrorists your Caliphate created . Your Nigerian military is it only the Sokoto Caliphate and your people that made up its rank and fire. Southerners are also there and are generals. Nigeria is just like a general name. Nigeria army belongs to all who identify themselves as Nigerians. Your Sokoto Caliphate can only boast of Hisbah police that is merely a boys scout created to destroy beer bottles.

Let's say a war breaks out between the old Biafra kingdom and ur defunct, dead, buried Sokoto Caliphate. You will be decimated under 2 days.

Shift one side coward
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Ogbeni shift one side
I see,so you can not back your baseless argument with facts and you turn to insults. After the iyamuri killing Ahmadu Bello,what happened to 3 million of your people? If you are this stvpid,please try it again and see what will happen this time.Bragging about 10 thousands people in arm,Nigeria military is more than 100thousands and are willing to use your ass as target practice. And is it not Funny how the people you call almajiris control all aspects of your life,the executive, the judiciary and the legislature.Maybe Dangote is,also iyamuri, or the majority of people getting easy government employment are also iyamuri. I can bet my life, that u are a frustrated unemployed e-rat.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I see,so you can not back your baseless argument with facts and you turn to insults. After the iyamuri killing Ahmadu Bello,what happened to 3 million of your people? If you are this stvpid,please try it again and see what will happen this time.Bragging about 10 thousands people in arm,Nigeria military is more than 100thousands and are willing to use your ass as target practice. And is it not Funny how the people you call almajiris control all aspects of your life,the executive, the judiciary and the legislature.Maybe Dangote is,also iyamuri, or the majority of people getting easy government employment are also iyamuri. I can bet my life, that u are a frustrated unemployed e-rat.

Almajiri is controlling a failed Zoo. No respect in the world community. Almajiri is controlling the poverty and corruption capital of the World. Almajiri is controlling the most weak, corrupt police force in the world. Almajiri is controlling a nation without a national airways. We Almajiris were killed day and night in South Africa. Iyamuri man went with his planes "air peace" and brought them back to Zoo free of charge.
Dangote is rich... Who on earth that cannot produce sugar from sugar cane... or pasta from maize or cement let your Dangote produce cars and automobiles. The only indigeneous car and automobile plant your country is claiming is the one owned and founded by iyamuri
WTO... Headed by Iyamuri
ICC... Headed by Iyamuri
US NAVY...commanded by Iyamuri
Iyamuris are in British, Canadian, Italian, Austrian parliaments.
You think iyamuri is interested in your failed zoo. Iyamuris don't even vote in ur elections...

In terms of calling me unemployed E-rat. I get lands I can employ you, you come and graze cattle for me.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

Almajiri is controlling a failed Zoo. No respect in the world community. Almajiri is controlling the poverty and corruption capital of the World. Almajiri is controlling the most weak, corrupt police force in the world. Almajiri is controlling a nation without a national airways. We Almajiris were killed day and night in South Africa. Iyamuri man went with his planes "air peace" and brought them back to Zoo free of charge.
Dangote is rich... Who on earth that cannot produce sugar from sugar cane... or pasta from maize or cement let your Dangote produce cars and automobiles. The only indigeneous car and automobile plant your country is claiming is the one owned and founded by iyamuri
WTO... Headed by Iyamuri
ICC... Headed by Iyamuri
US NAVY...commanded by Iyamuri
Iyamuris are in British, Canadian, Italian, Austrian parliaments.
You think iyamuri is interested in your failed zoo. Iyamuris don't even vote in ur elections...

In terms of calling me unemployed E-rat. I get lands I can employ you, you come and graze cattle for me.
Iyamuri are in Canada parliament,basically you guys are always second class citizens globally.And what make you think i have no land?In my experience, only losers bragg.Insults me from now to end of earth,it will not change the fact that you are nothing but a loser.And yes you,you are almajiri slave.All iyamuri are our slaves.This will be the last time i reply you cause,silence is the best answer to a f-ool.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Iyamuri are in Canada parliament,basically you guys are always second class citizens globally.And what make you think i have no land?In my experience, only losers bragg.Insults me from now to end of earth,it will not change the fact that you are nothing but a loser.And yes you,you are almajiri slave.All iyamuri are our slaves.This will be the last time i reply you cause,silence is the best answer to a f-ool.

iyamuris are your slaves... get sense you no gree. Who are the gate men and body guards of iyamuris in the South East? answer: Abokis. Who repairs our shoes, cut our finger nails and toe nails? answer
: abokis. Who are those pushing beans, sugar canes and yams in wheelbarrows in our towns? answer: abokis. How many iyamuri have you seen begging in Nigeria. We are the real lords... You are the vassal. You get land why are you looking for grazing reserves in our land. What are your kinsmen doing in our bushes cos we don't have forests down Biafra land everywhere is developed we only have farmlands.

We rule the world. We are not into yeye stuffs.
Go rest you no reach at all
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Faber:

iyamuris are your slaves... get sense you no gree. Who are the gate men and body guards of iyamuris in the South East? answer: Abokis. Who repairs our shoes, cut our finger nails and toe nails? answer
: abokis. Who are those pushing beans, sugar canes and yams in wheelbarrows in our towns? answer: abokis. How many iyamuri have you seen begging in Nigeria. We are the real lords... You are the vassal. You get land why are you looking for grazing reserves in our land. What are your kinsmen doing in our bushes cos we don't have forests down Biafra land everywhere is developed we only have farmlands.

We rule the world. We are not into yeye stuffs.
Go rest you no reach at all
I promised myself that i will not respond your delusional ass but this statement you made.

(You get land why are you looking for grazing reserves in our land)
Totally prove that you are just a stvpid child,you never ask yourself with all the land up north why are they grazing in south, why are they attacking people all over,maybe they are trying to grab your land.If you go back to the beginning, all this insults and baseless argument is to cover your little or zero knowledge of Africa history, only a stvpid monkey will mistake Kingdom of Ghana with republic of Ghana.Cause of your Savage iyamuri brain you are unable to accept the fact that you don't know sh-it. P.S, i am not Fulani and 90% of the people you see in south are not actually from north,they are from Niger republic. We only allow them to claim north cause we use them for election to make sure,people like you will never have control over your future. But if you think you are actually in charge, then our work is done,cause if a slave believe he is the master,he will surely die as a slave.This this is my last response to you,it's clear you are a block head.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Omoslim26: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Akiara:
I BE KANURI WITH MIXED FULANI BLOOD......MY NAME NA ALPHA MUSTAPHA GUMI DANTATA.

grin
Akiara:
I BE KANURI WITH MIXED FULANI BLOOD......MY NAME NA ALPHA MUSTAPHA GUMI DANTATA.

Ofcus that's wat you are in reality ��

An Igboman who drinks the urine and bows to another man, cannot be found anywhere in the world.

hausa and taquiyya ehhnn ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work To Commence Soon At Abia Sea Port As Investor Completes Documentation / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report / Picture Of President Tinubu And His Wife Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.