Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Fear Of Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Herdsmen (163 Views)

We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / The Police Deny Reported Chasing Out Of Herdsmen In Enugu, Threaten Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Herdsmen by goatgoat093: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Is now so portent that lots of us in the diaspora who are doing well and intend to come home soon to invest and create business opportunities are now very wary about that decision. Imagine spending all your years abroad only to return to your country and get kidnapped by some dirty forest dwelling fulani subhumans, and then in the worst possible kind of fate get butchered and have your body dumped in the forest to rot away... maybe I'm too extreme in my paranoia but one can't argue against these morbid reliaties. I just hope my loved ones join me here in the US soon, and it's good bye to Nigeria for me, my plan is to invest in relatively saner and safer places like Ghana, Kenya, Botswana etc.
Re: The Fear Of Herdsmen by alfasexy: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Your first mistake is calling the zoo your country.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Herdsmen by Ammishaddai: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
For now Nigeria is a shithole you don't want to mess with and to make matters worse, her people are quite comfortable with it

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Herdsmen by Canvass: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Come back to Nigeria to invest at your own risk. If corruption don't get you, the police/security agents should. If your village people fail to kill you, the herdsmen should. If sychophant friends don't suck you dry, self-serving employees should.

Any way you play it, it's a lose-lose situation. Maybe you should check back in 5 years time. Hopefully, the Bullion van man from Bourdillon won't make it there and Bubu and his blood-sucking demons should be gone by then.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Herdsmen by optionalY09: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
This country is going down it is not a joke, if they bring war they’ll meet war if they accept peace we shall split in peace. Guess what we will not wait till they attack us. We shall and the war will not only take place in our territory it will meet them in their bedrooms hot hot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Goofed, Here’s How Dangote Helped Vulnerable Nigerians / Presidential Race: “We Have Not Endorsed Anyone Yet” – Northern Youth Leaders Fo / Ramadan : A Time To Rededicate To Higher Virtues Of Love & generosity- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.