Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children? (2273 Views)

Buhari Where Is The Change You Promised? / Buhari Where Is Your Certificate??? / GOODLUCK (phd), We Know! BUHARI, Where Art Thy CERTIFICATES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children? by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, are you really retired? Or you are now commanding  a private army without uniform. When I saw the lunatic fringe among your millions of followers, I did not see your children among them. So, Gen. Buhari, where are your own children?       

Chief Tony Momoh, remember me? The young beau you met in the company of the half-case wife of the late Brigadier-Gen. Sotomi when you were a minister with your office across the Motor Boat Club where Tanya launched her novel "The General's Wife". Even the late Gen. Sanni Abacha was there. Is this the Nigeria of your dreams? Youths burning, killing and looting for your CPC? But I did not see your children among them.   

You risk the precious lives of the children of the poor masses in your political wars for egos and lust for power, but you keep your own children far from harm's way.  Your friend Chief MKO abiola did so during the June 12 crisis whilst the children of the poor were killed on Ikorodu Road and other parts of Nigeria fighting for his presidential mandate. 

You political leaders are all guilty of misleading the people. Even the ruling party claiming victory is worse. Where is the joy of victory in the house of anarchy?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un Of North Korea Toppled?-Very Strong Rumores!!! / Obiano To Be Impeached? / Plans To Rig 2015 Elections In 10 Northern States Uncovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.