Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. (717 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / Contacts: We May Be Heading The Way Of China, Italy, FG Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
With the report made by the governor of edo State, "gov obaseki"that the government are now printing money for allocation,I was push to research about the economy policy of yugoslavia and it definitely falls into exactly situation with this present government.

I will illustrate with pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
More.

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please if you are saving in naira pls stop,start saving in dollars or in USDT coin or also in bitcoin.

Nigeria is heading into a very dangerous predicament.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by omazus: 12:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Can Mr Buhari get some sensible Igbo economists to save this country. The accountants are doing nothing

2 Likes

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2021
What happened to pay cuts ......signing out angry
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2021
omazus:
Can Mr Buhari get some sensible Igbo economists to save this country. The accountants are doing nothing

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2021
What has saved our bacon thus far is the high price of oil, LNG sales and diaspora remittances! But for these life savers, we would have been toast! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Hasn't the government started dipping hands into people's pension funds and into dormant savings accounts.

Nigeria has never financed it's budget without borrowing. BIG SHAME

Railway on Credit
Roads on Credit
Airport Terminal on Credit
Budget Financing on Credit
Weapons for the Armed Forces on Credit

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GBESE!!!!

And China the Chief Creditor knows that NIGERIA can't pay back, so covertly they're buying off the country's natural resources.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by stonemasonn: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Please if you are saving in naira pls stop,start saving in dollars or in USDT coin or also in bitcoin.

just buy land

2 Likes

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2021
stonemasonn:
just buy land

Real Estate Price dey crash oooooo, ask questions
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Validated: 2:00am On Apr 12, 2021
booscy:

How?
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Racoon(m): 2:14am On Apr 12, 2021
As someone always said on this forum "what Buhari can not destroy on earth does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 12, 2021
omazus:
There’s no sensible igbo economists in the south East to save your states?
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by afube: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
What has saved our bacon thus far is the high price of oil, LNG sales and diaspora remittances! But for these life savers, we would have been toast! shocked

remittances that ndigbo contribute a huge percentage of but our Fulani overlords still persist in marginalizing such enterprising people......go figure!

5 Likes

Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Racoon:
As someone always said on this forum "what Buhari can not destroy on earth does not exist.
grin
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by gnykelly(m): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Makemefit12op:

Exactly
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by NigeriaIsZOO: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2021
stonemasonn:
just buy land

Too much sense no go kill you my brother.
I used to save my money in treasury bills until government crashed its interest percentage abysmally. Then I had to switch to buying lands!

Any amount above 500k goes to buying land, even if it is in the extreme outskirts of town. A particular land I bought for 1.6 million was later sold for 3.6 million, in roughly a year and half!!

Land used to be a very lucrative investments, especially in places like Lagos and Eastern cities but now it is nothing short of gold mine!!
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by NigeriaIsZOO: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
booscy:

Land has never crashed in Nigeria, prove me wrong.
Real estate price can crash in developed countries like America because they already have abundance of housing. They've already reached an equilibrium in terms of property development so they can experience price crash during mortgage crises. However, such can't happen in Nigeria because lands and houses obey the laws of demand and supply. Now, since demand for lands and houses is far from reaching saturation point, meaning that demand will continue to outstrip supply then price will remain skywards.
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by omoharry(f): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2021
The north has always disappointed us.They will be the one to give people sleepless night on why they must rule, then when they are given power they just mess everything up. The Buhari & cronies do not know anything about running the economy.The only thing this APC govt has is propaganda..They only know how to make mouth.Now Nigeria is on the brink of collapse.
Re: Economic Investigation: Nigeria Heading The Yugoslavia Way. by Excellent7(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Makemefit12op:
More.

Supporting @OP with links to his source and other relevant sources:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0888325496010002005

http://udi.rs/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/07.-Lyon.pdf

Folks, be getting prepared for winter!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mamman Daura?? / Lagos My State Who Owns Lagos? History 101:point Of Information / Will FG Ban Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.