Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) (42886 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Photo: Reno Omokri Celebrates Buhari Govt.See Why / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Voy(m): 5:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Dear Mahmoud Tanko Bala,

You think you have a culture? I feel sorry for you. Research what I am about to say and if I am lying, May God punish me: You have a culture that predates the introduction of Islam into the Hausa communities. You also have a culture that predates the Trans-Saharan slave trade. You have forgotten it. Your fore fathers established the Nok civilisation 1000 years before Christ was born, but you have no knowledge of that.

There are Hausa names that are not Arabic. There are Hausa culture that is not Islamic. You do not have to abandon your culture to be true Muslims. You can be a Muslim and still retain your indigenous culture. Many times you laugh at Southerners. Unknown to you, you lost your own culture long ago.

Look at you now insisting that covering of the entire body is our culture. No it is not. It is Arabic/Islamic culture. In fact, before the advent of White European colonialists, our indigenous people wore loin cloths that covered only the waist, while the top of the body was completely bare.

And if you read John 13:4, you will see thst Christ, Who your religion venerates, dressed exactly as I am dressed here in that verse.

Read your quote by Bob Marley, and sleep on it. I am a scholar. I know more about Fulani and Hausa culture than you. I spent time in 2000 embedded in Nguroje, in the Sardauna Local Government Area of Mambilla plateau of Taraba state, with the Fulani community there. They are the most beautiful species of human beings on planet Earth. And unlike you, they kept their original Fulatanci culture and Pulaako principles.

Most of what you think you know of your ‘culture’ is borrowed Islamic/Arabic culture. In fact, borrowed is a wrong word. It was FORCED on you. Is Aliko Dangote not a Muslim like you? Have you not seen his photo on a boat in America?

Go to the United Arab Emirates. They were Muslims before Islam got to Sub Saharan Africa. Today, their women go to the beach with bikinis and their men go with shorts. Is their Islam less than the Islam practiced in Sub Saharan Africa?

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224559715117655&id=1152008079

Dear Ahmed Al-hassan,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to be as “irritating and irresponsible” as @BarackObama, Prince Charles (the future King of England), former British PM David Cameron, and many others.

Thank you and may God bless you.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1381232974306377732?s=19

Yesterday, I was heavily criticised for posting my photo at the beach by one Ahmed Al-Hassan, who called my photo “irritating and irresponsible”.

After I showed him and others photos of President Barack Obama, Prince Charles (the next King of England), and former Prime Minister David Cameron shirtless in the beach, like me, a number of people attacked me and said that that was Western Culture.

When I told them they were wrong, and that before the advent of the Tran-Saharan slave trade, which forcefully Islamised many Africans (do not hate me for saying this. Hate history) and colonialism, our people wore loin clothes, with the chest area completely bare (except during ceremonial occasions) and that in Dubai, Emiratis go to the beach in shorts, I was called a liar.

Well, please find below a photo of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at the beach.

Please note that he is a Muslim, like those who criticised me (using very harsh language on me).
My question is this, is his Islam less than the Islam of my critics?
Mind you, in Dubai, there is absolutely no poverty. They do not have 13.5 million almajiri roaming the streets. They do not have a radical Islamic terror group, or killer herdsmen and bandits.
Christ went shirtless, to wash his disciples feet in John 13:4. The Quran praises Christ. It is not your clothes that make you Godly. It is your actions.
I have never been more attracted to Islam as a religion than when I visited The UAE, Oman, and Jordan. May almighty God bless their brand of Islam.
#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224565426700441&id=1152008079&_rdc=1&_rdr

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Voy(m): 5:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Dear Mahmoud Tanko Bala, show us ur six packs grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by JaeSoon: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno, I like the guy sha

Get Responsive Website | Ecommerce | Blog | Corporate Website | with Hosting & Domain + SEO. Just For 30k ▶➡️ Check Signature For WhatsApp Contact

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Finally Tanko balla egungun enter Reno express!!
The northerners lost their culture to the Arabs a long time ago!! Down south you can bear names that has nothing to do with religion or the west culture, that I doubt can be said for most northerners who mostly bear names that have Middle East and Islamic connotations!!
Yorubas talk about Ogun, Sango, Obatala and the likes and one can easily relate to what their forefathers were worshipping before the advent of missionaries but one will wonder if anything of such was happening in the north before the introduction of Islam or Christianity.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by ijaw1stson: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno and his sharp mouth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by amzee(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno my man

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Dis reno get time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by psucc(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno . . . always ahead with facts!

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Streetpresident: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2021
He is a direct beneficiary of misgovernance. here is my assessment of govt. since 1999.

Nigeria only woe is leadership.

OBJ: The genesis of the present day Nigeria.
Power monger, pretend to fight corruption but
always after his political foes. He forgot his
prison experience. Had he gotten it right in 1999,
Nigerians wouldn't be deported by Ghana &
Gabon, SA won't dare look us in the face &
Nigerians won't be in the current mess. Guilty
27%

Yar'Adua: Initiated some reforms, covered up
ibori & others corruption cases. At least dreamt
& saw vision 20-20-20. Guilty 3%
GEJ: Misused opportunity, chop I chop govt.
Look away while the country was being pillaged
by his many babes. Didn't believe in any vision.
Tried to please the north at the detriment of the
south but was betrayed, deceived, used &
dumped. Guilty 10%

PMB: Grandmaster of corruption, only forensic
audit can reveal the trillions stolen under his
watch. Promised heavens brought hells. Runs a
borrow borrow govt. that can borrow from a day
old baby. Destroyed vision 20-20-20. His vision
was that of lekki on the 20-10-20. Divider in
Chief (DiC), One chance President who divided
the country like no other. Kidnapping, banditry &
terrorism businesses boom during his reign.
Always indifferent to public outcry, arrests
anyone who protests his bad leadership style but
protested against GEJ. Baba go slow, took half a
year to pick his kitchen cabinet. Guilty 60%

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2021
but mark my words in the next 50 years most African will forget there culture......signing out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by phygo89(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Aboki na Aboki

15 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Voy(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2021
phygo89:
Aboki na Aboki
why u dey call lalasticlala aboki grin

3 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by slawormiir: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Reno my niggarrrr

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by ictjobber: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
This was how we dressed back then

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by revived: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
E go be
Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by explorer250(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
reno has finished this one. the Fulani man didn't know he was the one that is culture less.

hi, I am Clinton, a fullstack web developer. If you need custom website that can send emails and SMS to your customers, integrate payment gateway like paystack etc chat me up on 0 80 .79 .41 :37:.38 or email me. Contact details on my profile

47 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Well ,the silence of GBM to his numerous insults is driving him crazy ,now he had to Photoshop his potbelly picture alongside world leaders as if he is their equals a merely PA to a Nigerian president ...chai I know you are hiding in UK with our oil money waiting for pdp to comeback to power but that doesn't mean you should be jobless speaking about things u are not completely conversant with...especially a tribe and religion u are not even part of,this is one of the wickedness of buharia why ignore someone to his own hurt,he abandoned his sole protest at Abuja house in London to this�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Huh?

This man Should hit the gym fast.

Once men get to this age, they no longer look smashing. Reason it's good to exercise from time to time to at least tone up their muscles.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by helinues: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
sad

Someone dragging with the whole president is now dragging with ordinary citizen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by military60: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2021
This Man needs to stop replying those fools
#HarrassBuhariOutOfLondon

10 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by alpha2zulu: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Yoruba Muslims won't like this.

15 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno for president. grin

13 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by chelsea1116(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2021
The day u accept religion has caused more harm dan good.
U will start finding the right answers, the truth about so many things.

I keep asking is it the d same Islam practiced in UAE,etc that is being practiced in 9ja.

The Christianity i see in Europe is so so far different and better than what i practiced in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Leave Reno...Make that Ahmed comot shirt make we see whether he no go resemble wetin i no know.

11 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by infogenius(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
People can be funny. Is it a crime to be critic of this failed Govt?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by CipiFOX: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno gave him Uppercut

13 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Nellybank(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
#Fatality

Reno Fc 3 vs 0 Muslim Critics
Reno na u dey lead

33 Likes

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by egemgeo(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Reno, I once in a while disagree with some things you post o! but agree
with others! my choice!
But on this one, you are 100% correct. the Mahmood is just a bush man
from the khalahari desert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Read your quote by Bob Marley, and sleep on it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.