Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) (26731 Views)

Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support / Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu / Soldiers Hunting IPOB Security Network VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by galaxylauncher: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Video has emerged of the resolution of southeast governors forum over the set up of security outfit named Ebube Agu.

In the video the southeast governors stated clearly the communique of the meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLupuITyiE

1 Like

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by explorer250(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2021
good to know but I don't trust their motive.

hi, I am Clinton, a fullstack web developer. If you need custom website that can send emails and SMS to your customers, integrate payment gateway like paystack etc chat me up on 0 80 .79 .41 :37:.38 or email me. Contact details on my profile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by JaeSoon: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2021
May God help us
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Please anyone ever encountered Google ads saying ''correct card info or try a new one"..?

Please if yes,help out with guidelines on how to clear such error cos I've tried my Visa n Mastercard no way

Abeg, anybody
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by GitmoAuditors: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Video has emerged of the resolution of southeast governors forum over the set up of security outfit named Ebube Agu.

In the video the southeast governors stated clearly the communique of the meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aLupuITyiE

Lalasticlala

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by ContentedK: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Very incompetent set of vagabonds, you just read from your communique that open grazing is ban in the southeast, while still counter that there would be no farmers-herders clash. This means that you set of caliphate slaves don't even understand what a ban is. Anybody caught trespassing or grazing openly should be shot at sight, that's what it should be. Well I trust the heavenly ESN for their good work

44 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is the total end of Cownu and his brainwashed animals.
Make Ebube-Agu hear any peeemmm for dem mouth make dem neck kondo for dem empty heads.

For all then lives of our military men Cownu and his nmbunch of idiots have taken, evil, sorrow, tears and blood will never depart from each of their lives.
Animals everywhere.
Mofos!

(If this post gets to you, if you are one of the blood sucking animals, that goes about killing military men and stealing their ammunitions, quote this post. Let Nairalanders know you!)

Phillip2see:
is it this one that is dead unpo arrival,
U neva see chomtin..

These confirms IPOB are a terrorist group in the same vein with Boko Harams and the evil ones among the herdsmen.
That is why non of the Eastern state governor dare identify or acknowledged them.

State governors from the South-East region has dared Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to made good his threat and see if he will not be deported back to the country.

Mr Kanu, who heads the secessionist group demanding the restoration of the defunct Biafra Republic, threatened to unleash mayhem on political leaders from the Igbo predominantly area.

The leader of the proscribed group made the threat while claiming his group was responsible for the attack on Ike Ekweremadu, former deputy Senate President, at the weekend in Germany.

Describing the warning as an empty threat, David Umahi, Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, dared Mr Kanu to attack any of the political leaders from the zone and see if he will not be forcefully repatriated back to the country to face his trail on treasonable felony.

“South-east governors are saddened with the ugly display and dance of shame by IPOB in Germany in attacking one of the finest leaders of Ndigbo, Senator Ike Ekweremadu. We totally condemn it as we weep for them as they never knew the implication of their Unclad dance in public,” the Ebonyi governor said in a statement he signed on Tuesday.

“We have also noted the empty threats by Mr Nnamdi Kanu (a former ordinary Member of MASSOB) to attack Governors of South-east, Ohanaeze leadership and other Igbo politicians for not supporting the self-acclaimed supreme leader in his self-fight for the raw power and wealth while pretending to be fighting for Ndigbo.

“We wish to warn that should any Southeast person be attacked anywhere in the world, we shall, by all means, bring back Kanu to Nigeria to face the wrath of our people. It is madness for anyone who wants raw power with no experience to think that we Governors will support the killing of our people giving out our scarce land to herdsmen.

“If Kanu is serious, let him direct IPOB to fight those foreign killer herdsmen in their countries of origin since he claims the IPOB is in over 100 countries in the world.

“If Kanu who was previously in MASSOB but needed power and money wants Biafra and he is the self-acclaimed supreme leader, let him come back home with his army and guns to lead us to battle for the empire he desire to lead other than cheap talks. Soonest Ndigbo will know him better,” the statement concluded

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Mokason288(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
I have said it before and I will gladly say it again

The problem of one Igbo man is another Igbo man

Igbos are never united.... imagine how long it’s took this shameless people to create protection for their people

I won’t be surprised if this outfit was only created to fight ESN and shamelessly show the world how dysfunctional Igbos are in paying attention to their brothers need

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Dozis: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
The five foolish slaves of the caliphate....
Anywhere belle face governors.
If not for ESN herdsmen would have finished South East.

6 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by salbis(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
At this point in time, Nigeria suppose split.

1 Like

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Tab4kids(f): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
New Kids educational android tablets @25k

Android 9.0 operating system

2GB RAM

16GB ROM

4000MAH BATTERY CAPACITY

WIFI SUPPORTED

PRE INSTALLED GAMES AND APPS

Comes with screen scratch protector, stylus pen, earpiece, OTG cable, usd cord, charger, eyeglasses, and many more

Call or WhatsApp 07 0 618098 19

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by john633(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Chekwube1989(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is not only ebebeagu,is ebebe ndi.fools
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
South East governors are the major problem of East, this alone confirms it. If truly they want peace then why don’t they invites and sit on a table with ESN, IPOB, Ohaneze, MASSOB and all other Igbo militants and discuss on how to move the East forward by avoiding bloodshed of indigenes. They want a security network they can use and control politically when the need arises! One they can control if they catch any Fulani who commits an offense! Bunch of vultures in human forms! angry

Mind you! I am not from the East but a Deltan.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
explorer250:
good to know but I don't trust their motive

Trust SE politicians, it will soon become an avenue for looting

5 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Hanz1: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
Please anyone ever encountered Google ads saying ''correct card info or try a new one"..?

Please if yes,help out with guidelines on how to clear such error cos I've tried my Visa n Mastercard no way

Abeg, anybody
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by November1857(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Another toothless Security outfit like Amotekun, instead of going after Fulani Marauder they are meant to tackle , they're busy arresting the minors ..

11 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Oblongata: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good one! This only shows the people have no faith in this Presidency with regards to security. You don’t support your tribe by inaction against their misdeeds and expect the people who are victims to be silent. Never have we had a government this nepotistic. It is well with Nigeria. Please what is the meaning of‘Ebube Agu’?

2 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by lasisi69(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
ESN

2 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Drsnives(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
I stand with ESN

11 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by ictjobber: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Useless men

3 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Dozis: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
post=100727532:
The total end of Cownu and his brainwashed animals.
Make dem hear aby peeemmm for una mouth make dem neck kondo for una empty heads.

For all then lives of our military men Cownu and his nmbunch of idiots have taken, evil, sorrow, tears and blood will never depart from each of their lives.
Animals everywhere.
Mofos!

(If this post gets to you, if you are one of the blood sucking animals, quote this post. Let Nairalandees know you!)

I quote your post, people say you grill vultures.

11 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xylozinna:
Great one from them

Great ginni With Umahi and Uzo in the fold you are shouting great Bro forget great biko these two men will turn them to mere toilet flies.

Quote me in 3 months time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by qualityalone: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Southwest collect leopard amotekun, southest tiger ebubeagu, north wil collect lion zaki, south south south go manage vulture.... Political animals

5 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by shiki(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Felixalex(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cool, we pray for a reduction and even total elimination of crime/insecurity
Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by opalu: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ok
Cheetah- Taken
Lion- Taken
Tiger- vacant
Elephant- vacant
Antelope-vacant
Tortoise- vacant

5 Likes

Re: Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
I just hope Ebube-Agu & ESN don't finish themselves. That's gonna be a huge loss to the SE.

It's gonna be a sorry case if they do

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign / FG In Talk With Niger Delta Militants – President Buhari / Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.