Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. (395 Views)

Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. by Kayzy8: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2021
A man who escaped kidnapping shares his horrible experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzqHXc2Hh9o
Re: Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. by eme1n(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Lord save us
Re: Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. by JaeSoon: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeria is drowning
Re: Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. by explorer250(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2021
I won't wish my worst enemy to be in Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: Man Escapes Kidnapping Shares His Horrible Ordeal. by Jakumo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wow this is a powerful testimony. The eye-witness even described how the Fulani terrorist kidnappers SMELT LIKE COWS. That detail could never have been made up. There was no question whatsoever that this attack and kidnapping was once again the handwork of demonic Fulani men who LIVE with cattle, and MURDER people they kidnap along highways.

This is the state of total anarchy that is Nigeria today. It won't be long before Nigerians flock to Somalia and Afghanistan in search of peace and safety.

(1) (Reply)

Accomplishing Sardauna’s Mission By Sunny Awhefeada / 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa / Fear As Cultists, Armed Robbers, Others Take Advantage Of Security Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.