Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos (2664 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / 8 Power Transformers Of TCN Arrive Lagos Port / Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2021
chinjo:
Don't rejoice yet. Those of us based in calabar knows this is one of those Ayade's cheap publicity stunts. Everyone here knows Ayade is a scammer. He is yet to complete the spaghetti flyover at Odukpani junction he started over 5 years ago and he is floating Cally Air. I pity those that will patronize it.
you are right oo
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Dpharisee:
They are leasing the jet and not outright purchase for a startup it's fine
it looks more like it
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by abnot: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hunchogee:

I wonder why they couldn't lean from IbomAir with 6years old regional Jet instead of buying boeing for regional flight ..

I’m sure every operator wants to fly a new aircraft but it’s expensive and unaffordable. In addition most of these operators want to make quick money out of aviation and close shop afterwards. Regarding ibomair it’s a state funded airline and they leased those regional jets . They didn’t buy them. Akwa ibom tax payers are contributing towards the lease. At the moment it is difficult for Nigerian airlines to lease (dry lease ) an aircraft as they’ve been kind of black listed. These are some of the challenges they face. Each of those airplanes Allen Onyema bought from Brazil cost $60 million whereas this 22 year old one cost $2million.

In 18 months time the 22 year old one will go for c-check and cally air will spend $3 million dollars on repairs . Most operators will dump the aircraft and pick another cheap one for $2 million . After doing that twice or thrice they exit the business
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
abnot:

I’m sure every operator wants to fly a new aircraft but it’s expensive and unaffordable. In addition most of these operators want to make quick money out of aviation and close shop afterwards. Regarding ibomair it’s a state funded airline and they leased those regional jets . They didn’t buy them. Akwa ibom tax payers are contributing towards the lease. At the moment it is difficult for Nigerian airlines to lease (dry lease ) an aircraft as they’ve been kind of black listed. These are some of the challenges they face. Each of those airplanes Allen Onyema bought from Brazil cost $60 million whereas this 22 year old one cost $2million.

In 18 months time the 22 year old one will go for c-check and cally air will spend $3 million dollars on repairs . Most operators will dump the aircraft and pick another cheap one for $2 million . After doing that twice or thrice they exit the business
Pls be sure of the info you pour out in the public. who told you akwa ibom didn't buy their jet ?
and for your information Airpeace plane from.brazil is 8years old ok..

1 Like

Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
abnot:

You get sense at all ?
Who told you Ibomair is under lease?
You need to be very careful of the lies you put up ok .
Meanwhile your eatern brother embre planes are all 8years old ok
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by abnot: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Pls be sure of the info you pour out in the public. who told you akwa ibom didn't buy their jet ?
and for your information Airpeace plane from.brazil is 8years old ok..

Im. For your information in aviation the records are there for every one . If those embraers are 8 years old and global aviation databases have them on record as 3 months old then one must wonder where you got your information from aside the usual hate.
If you are interested go and check the records of ibom lease deal. Even the COO of ibom has made reference to their obligations to lessors at different forums so I don’t know where you get your info from except you’re just here to throw insults .

Ibom leased three of those aircrafts from Avmax aircraft leasing company and the other two from falko regional leasing under a dry lease agreement .

Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by abnot: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hunchogee:

You get sense at all ?
Who told you Ibomair is under lease?
You need to be very careful of the lies you put up ok .
Meanwhile your eatern brother embre planes are all 8years old ok

Bought from which company ? Those aircrafts were leased . If your government lied to you go and check the records. In Aviation, some databases are available to the public. And also check the age of those embraer planes you made reference to instead of displaying hate here. There is nothing bad in leasing an aircraft it doesn’t make you less as an airline. Even Ethiopian leased some aircrafts in their fleet .
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by slivertongue: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
tito44:

That one na flying coffin

air casket
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2021
abnot:

Bought from which company ? Those aircrafts were leased . If your government lied to you go and check the records. In Aviation, some databases are available to the public. And also check the age of those embraer planes you made reference to instead of displaying hate here. There is nothing bad in leasing an aircraft it doesn’t make you less as an airline. Even Ethiopian leased some aircrafts in their fleet .
the listed the companies ..so stop taking nonsense .. Go through Ibomair purchase detail
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2021
abnot:

Im. For your information in aviation the records are there for every one . If those embraers are 8 years old and global aviation databases have them on record as 3 months old then one must wonder where you got your information from aside the usual hate.
If you are interested go and check the records of ibom lease deal. Even the COO of ibom has made reference to their obligations to lessors at different forums so I don’t know where you get your info from except you’re just here to throw insults .

Ibom leased three of those aircrafts from Avmax aircraft leasing company and the other two from falko regional leasing under a dry lease agreement .

shutup you . Ibomair acquired 3 aircraft at once from the same company ..
while the 4 & 5 came from the same company .
So how is it possible to buy 2 from one company and the other I lease from the same company ..
Air peace new jet is 8 yrs old go and watch the owners interview with Arise news ..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by abnot: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Hunchogee:

the listed the companies ..so stop taking nonsense .. Go through Ibmair purchase detail
Those are lease companies known globally for leasing aircrafts. The LSD is a short for for lease. You are very ignorant but using rude words such as “nonsense” to prove a baseless point. Since you have access to the purchase details how much does it say the aircrafts were purchased for ? Go and check your facts and stop dragging me into this. I don’t engage with mentally lazy individuals .
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
abnot:

Those are lease companies known globally for leasing aircrafts. The LSD is a short for for lease. You are very ignorant but using rude words such as “nonsense” to prove a baseless point. Since you have access to the purchase details how much does it say the aircrafts were purchased for ? Go and check your facts and stop dragging me into this. I don’t engage with mentally lazy individuals .
nonsense next time stay off my thread with your lies ..
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by abnot: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hunchogee:

nonsense next time stay off my thread with your lies ..
And also stop spreading lies for your paymasters . You can’t deceive some of us by lying with two nairaland profiles. Not everyone is gullible .
Re: Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
abnot:

And also stop spreading lies for your paymasters . You can’t deceive some of us by lying with two nairaland profiles. Not everyone is gullible .
since you lack common sense stay off my thread with your lies ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Governor Nysome Wike Picks Successor / The Real Motive Behind Buhari's Privatization Of The NNPC / Tinubu: We Can’t Go On With This Case Because Of INEC – Peter Obi, LP Alerts Cou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.