Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. (602 Views)

Bushman Almost Killed Someone Today / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
This video will surely put a smile on your face �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txoiNnGuEdI

Cc: lalasticlala
Rocktation
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Ilegendd
Zzor
Iamplato
Iyatola
Daniluv
Ben13
BlessedNeuel
Vikrahtu

P.s please remember to subscribe. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Please be generous enough, let this video make it to the front page. Thanks
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Oksman(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Nooneonline:
Please be generous enough, let this video make it to the front page. Thanks

Useless and data wasting. No ingenuity in the prank, so childish and stupid.
Don't watch that nonsense. Someone could have been injured or even killed from such poorly written script!
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Oksman:

Useless and data wasting. No ingenuity in the prank, so childish and stupid.
Don't watch that nonsense. Someone could have been injured or even killed from such poorly written script!
Actually it's not an act those are genuine reactions and we don't do it by the road side anymore after reviewing the video. Thanks for watching and taking time to comment. Hope are doing something better with ur life. I always look forward to comments like urs.
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by uniqueboi1(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Funny angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by illicit(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Police should arrest you for attempted murder and constituting nuisance, public disturbance and felony

1 Like

Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
illicit:

Police should arrest you for attempted murder and constituting nuisance, public disturbance and felony
ok
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nooneonline:
ok

No

For real, ur prank is too dangerous on those innocent and unsuspecting passers-by

You could have got them killed or injured unnecessarily

It put a frown on my face
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
illicit:

No

For real, ur prank is too dangerous on those innocent and unsuspecting passers-by

You could have got them killed or injured unnecessarily

It put a frown on my face
Like I said earlier we don't shoot by the road side anymore. I'll upload a better one hopefully on during the week
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nooneonline:

Like I said earlier we don't shoot by the road side anymore. I'll upload a better one hopefully on during the week

That will be better, this one can turn people's opinion against ur brand

Why not take it down, the more it spreads, the more you have 'haters'
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
illicit:

That will be better, this one can turn people's opinion against ur brand

Why not take it down, the more it spreads, the more you have 'haters'
haters are needed
Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nooneonline:
haters are needed

lol tongue

1 Like

Re: BUSHMAN PRANK: Scared The Living Daylight Out Of Strangers. by Nooneonline(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Funny angry grin grin
thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Ur Sorrow / Tongue Twisters -you Cant Say This Words Five Time / What Sort Of A Clowny Dressing Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.