Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) (38594 Views)

El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by brainpulse: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

No, am just educating you.
Educate your fellow bitter souls
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
They have started meeting again. They wouldn't tell their selves the truth. Later now one will start complaining and his gullible followers will start fighting and hating the government. And will automatically forget the role their master and Lord played in bringing these evil upon them

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
brainpulse:
Educate your fellow bitter souls

Lol
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Seen
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
late pigs will say elrufai hate christians. grin
Your brain must be on holiday.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by farem: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

Guy you need to be calming down undecided
The fact that he's not a Christian doesn't mean he's not at peace
Who is the source of peace?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
late pigs will say elrufai hate christians. grin
Dead pigs will later say el rufuwai luv CHRISTIANS!

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by BabaD69: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

I think you can as well respect his opinions. undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by ScamHunter: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jollylolly:
El Rufai meet him to help him to talk the VP to choose him as his VP come 2023.
You Nigerians no longer surprise me with the weakness of your imaginations. Fulani will surprise you. So even in your wildest imaginations, you think Fulani will hand power to the south? As in with all the security apparatus, judiciary and electoral body in their control? Black Africans seem to perpetually lack strategic insight. I'm sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
ABCthings:
What more does El-rufai needs before he gives his life to Christ? Moses or John the Baptist?

[s][/s]
STFU. Mods will not ban this one for bullying now o. It's when I reply that they will remember 'bullying'.
No mind them.Na me sabi deal with them.Stupid useless mods!

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by mployer(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jollylolly:
El Rufai meet him to help him to talk the VP to choose him as his VP come 2023.

You are right.

Very very right.

Ganduge is lining up with Tinubu, El-Rufai is lining up with osibanjo.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Wailers come and cry.
Who are the wailers?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmm... It's amazing how people lose goodwill because of their belle. This man used to be one of the most respectable clergy in this country before he dabbled into politics. He badly exposed his weaknesses. That's why I tell Yoruba to be wary that their belle do not put them in trouble. The hatred that this man exhibited for Jonathan, a Christian is appalling. I million man march ... Today, with Buhari's government doing much more worse evil, he has lost the will to criticize and protest. No wonder Jesus said that many will tell Him on that day, did we not do this and do that in your name, but He will tell them "Depart from Me. Ye that work iniquity" To me, that Jonathan is a Christian is reason why no Christian should have supported a known Jihadist. Unfortunately, even Christians proved to be the most ignorant. Now, you practically have to fight for your lives as tribes and ethnic groups to avoid annihilation. Thanks to blind Christians of Nigeria. By the way, the only Yoruba pastor that proved he is different id that Winners Chapel man. May God bless hem and many others like him. Like Nehemiah, may the Lord remember him for standing for His people.

And the real Servant of God amongst the Yoruba clergy is the most simple one of them all that's Mfm pastor D.K Olukoya. You can take that to the moon.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by farem: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
nullboss:
Adeboye!! it’s a pity

Lost all the respect I had for him, when he brought and supported this disaster of a Govt on Nigerians

Not a MOG in my book
!

Who cares if you or your book exists?
Who is giving you this empty rating?
The only Book that counts is the book of Jehovah!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

Whether he is at peace or not is immaterial.What matters is he should maintain peace, law&order in his state.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by meditator(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Daddy G.O tell His Excellency that He needs JESUS. There is no Peace without the PRINCE of Peace.
That is the Only way to be Saved.
Jesus cannot save himself neuther can he save any. Its only God that saves. Jesus himself needs/needed God. Why need someone when I can go direct to what that person also needs, the person's superior.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
If you think these people want peace! You are only risking your life, your household and that of millions of of Congregations who looked up to you! Muslim and Christians can’t coexist. One must give way for the other to be dominant!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Praxis758: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Omihanifa:

The experience of salvation through the blood of Jesus is the greatest gift of peace.

It is a an internalized experience that shape our outward life.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Bro El rufai doesn't need to be have Jesus to be at peace with himself or to be saved. He might be a wicked man but that's not necessarily because he's a Muslim but because he chose to be wicked and Nigeria politicians just have to be wicked.

How do you even define peace and being saved. Is your GO even at peace with himself?
Do you know his secret battles?

Rather tell the GO to advise the politician to be a good Muslim, not converting to Christianity
Is like u`v problem comprehending written materils. Let that useless man maintain peace in his state is what he meant.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Trust none of this people.

Men of God.
Women
Polithiefs.

Do so at your own peril.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jackson105:
Short demon meeting a man of God.

whenever election is all the corner

even boko haram will start going to church !
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
nullboss:
Adeboye!! it’s a pity

Lost all the respect I had for him, when he brought and supported this disaster of a Govt on Nigerians

Not a MOG in my book!
You`re a very stupid fellow! Whether or not u respect him does not increase or decrease anything from him. So get the f**ck off this man. Did he tell u he met d man 4 political purpose? Adeboye works with the voice of GOD!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by sigiyaya112: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Daddy G.O tell His Excellency that He needs JESUS. There is no Peace without the PRINCE of Peace.
Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
IAdeboye should know better sha
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Stop killing and targeting Christians in the North, if they will hear?�

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
All I know is that Adeboye met him about the abducted rccg pastors
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are you insinuating that all muslims and non-christians all over the world are not in peace?

Na Sango go kill you and that Jesus las las.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
VTV
Re: Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
nullboss:
Adeboye!! it’s a pity

Not a MOG in my book!

God's confidential secretary.

Well done sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today / Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.